Epilogue: Help Arrives

SMTown Light

                A group of six men walked through the crowd of people surrounding where they had seen the space ship. They saw the people waking up in the street. The citizens surrounding them seemed to be scared of them but were taking pictures and videos. The tallest man who had white spiked hair with dark roots, dressed in black leather pants, a red t-shirt and a black suit jacket laughed. “It seems we are in the right place. Ricky, take care of their phones.” A younger looking man with dark brown hair, a gold and black shirt with black pants and a black vest smiled and let out a high pitched note. Suddenly every electronic within a 10 block radius had stopped working. The leader then looked over at the one dressed in all black with a dark red leather jacket and white hair “Chunji, scan them all for injuries.”

                The one called Chunji immediately put on a pair of thick framed glasses and started scanning the people who had come off the ship. “C.A.P, a couple of them seem to be leaving. Should I go stop them?” asked one with bright red hair, a black shirt and red, black and white patterned pants. “Yeah, L.Joe, go get them.” He had disappeared and re-appeared in front of Lay and Sulli.

                Chunji had run out towards D.O and was working on setting his leg back into place. C.A.P looked at the rest of the guys with him. “Ricky, Changjo, try to gather everyone who is able to move into the same place. We need to clear this up. Neil, you help me get all the people to stop gathering.” The boys scattered to go do as they were told.

                Soon they had all of the people sent home and Chunji was now scanning the rest of the ones who formerly had super powers for injuries. C.A.P and Neil walked up to the group of 14 boys and 14 girls. C.A.P smiled at them “We are here to help you get back to a regular life after the Matoki have messed with you. Sorry we couldn’t help you earlier. Chunji how are their vitals?” The doctor stood up and smiled “Just a few bumps and bruises. One of them had a broken leg but I fixed it.” He said lightly biting his lip and winking at D.O who just turned bright red and avoided contact. Neil smiled sweetly. “If you have any questions we will try to answer them the best we can. You are in good hands with us.” L.Joe, Ricky and Changjo just smiled and nodded in agreement.

                Yunho looked extremely irritated “I don’t need help from anyone!” he reached down and threw a rock towards C.A.P. The light haired man didn’t even move but a force field showed up and the rock harmlessly fell to the ground. He grinned at Yunho “As we were saying, we know what you have dealt with and are here to help.”

 


Read the other half to this story as well: SMTown Dark