Chapter 4: The Last Straw

SMTown Light

Sulli watched as her friend struggled to get out of the male's grasp. Kai squeezed Krystal’s face, causing her to whimper a bit. “Why are you following us?” He paused, giving her another chance to answer. She stayed silent. “Tell me why were you following us?” Krystal refused to speak. “If that’s how you want to play it…” Kai smirked and tilted his head to look at Kris. He suddenly threw her to the ground, causing her knees to scrape on the concrete. Sulli tried to get to Krystal but Kris tightened his grip.

She hissed at the stinging sensation but he grabbed her face again. “Tell me why you were following me and this can end.” He sighed as she stayed silent. His grip probably keeping her from being able to answer. “Why do you constantly stare at me? You like me don’t you?” He leaned in closer and glared directly into her eyes. “Did you think I couldn’t notice you always watching me?” The tan skinned boy let go of her face and stood up. She tried to get up, but he pushed her back down with his foot. He looked at Kris with a smirk. “Hyung, did you know this girl always stared at me, even when we were little?” The older boy laughed.

Kai pushed on her harder with his foot, her elbows now being pressed into the concrete. Sulli stood there trying to think of a way to get away from the blonde giant that had restrained her from punching Kai's face in. “She isn’t even worth my time. I will give you a bit of advice Krystal. Do not like one of us. We are better than you. If I thought you were worth my attention, I would have returned it a long time ago.” He stood back up as Krystal tried to sit up, he pushed her back down with his foot.

Sulli tried to get to Krystal again but was still unable to free herself from the older boys grasp. Kris laughed and looked around, spotting a camera. “Kai, this is a neutral zone. We can’t do anything or else Yunho will not be happy.” Kai nodded and stepped away from the girl lying on the concrete. Kris let go of Sulli and pushed her towards her friend.

Hurry and leave before we get sick of your faces even more.” Kris said as he wiped his shirt off as Sulli and Krystal ran off to the car. They had safely made it to the car and Krystal didn't wait for Sulli to fully get in before driving off. “We never should have followed them. Sulli why didn't you stop me?” She just looked at Krystal like she had three heads and dragon wings. “WHAT??? YOU'RE BLAMING ME FOR YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME?!?!?”

Krystal had gone quiet as the house had started to come into view and Sulli had become very nervous. “You know Victoria is going to hang us by our thumbs.” Krystal didn't bother to respond as both girls got out of the car and contemplated running away. “Oh. You girls are back already?” The voice had froze them where they stood as they turned to see Victoria walking out of the massive garage. “Ye-yeah. We're actually kind of tired. Right Sulli?” She just looked over at Sulli who nodded her head hoping the leader would believe her. “Did something happen while you were there?” Sulli let out a sigh and told Victoria everything while changing the part of them stalking the boys to walking to the parking garage. “Don't worry. I'll take care of this.” She pulled out a phone and sent a message before Taeyeon came out a few minutes later. The two females went to one of the cars and drove off leaving Sulli and Krystal standing in the driveway panicking.

This is all my fault. We never should have followed them.” Krystal ,who had a horrible habit of dragging people everywhere, dragged Sulli into the house and went to their room without speaking a single word. Once in the safe haven of their room, Krystal just laid on her bed staring at the ceiling leaving Sulli to worry about her friend's sanity. “Krystal. It's going to be okay.” Sulli climbed into the other girl's bed and hugged her in an attempt to comfort her.

 

* * *

Victoria had been up all night trying to think of how to get the video tape to the boys without causing an incident. She glanced at the screen that had been playing the surveillance footage on a continuous loop. The girls behavior was odd seeing as the ducked into a store whenever the boys would turn around. There was more to this story than they were letting on to and she would get to the bottom of it. The door opened and closed with Taeyeon coming into the room with breakfast. “Did you find anything?” Victoria nodded her head before scooting out of her bed and rewinding it to when the boys stopped and turned. “Here. They duck into a store when they turn around. So they obviously were doing something they shouldn't have been doing.” Taeyeon gasped loudly before rushing out the room leaving Victoria in the room by herself. “What were you doing?” Taeyeon came back in dressed as Sherlock Holmes but before she could get a word out Victoria stopped her. “No.”

She lowered her head in shame before sulking back out of the room before Victoria left heading to Sulli and Krystal's room. The sun had slowly started rising again which was the perfect opportunity to use her powers to scare a confession out of them. She gently knocked on the door with no response before she opened it to see both girls asleep in the same bed. “Sulli. Krystal. Wake up.” Victoria shook Sulli who warily opened her eyes that bulged out of her head once she saw who was waking her up. “Hello Victoria. I'm sorry I wasn't awake sooner.” She just giggled at how polite the girl had been acting and nodded her head to Krystal who had left a drool mark on Sulli's shirt. “Sweetie. I need to know what really happened at the mall. Please don't lie again. I don't want to be forced to make you confess.” Her tone had been endearing with a subtle hint of power that Sulli seemed to notice.

Krystal..... I think it would be best if she heard it from you.” Krystal sat up and glared at Sulli before bowing slightly to Victoria. “Well Krystal. Tell me what happened.” Krystal had started from the beginning when she started to have feelings for Kai and then ended the unnecessary long tale at what happened yesterday.

I'm sorry for causing any unnecessary conflict. It was a foolish idea and I'm ready to receive my punishment.” Victoria burst into laughter while tears streamed from her eyes but she managed to regain her composure. “Punishment is not necessary. More chores will be added to your work load but I'm not the cruel dictator that everyone makes me out to be. You fell for someone. I can't punish you because your heart wants something forbidden. Just next time. No stalking.” She stood up and left walked to the door before turning to look at the girls. “So you know for the stalking. You have extra chores now. I hope you enjoy cleaning the pool's filtration system.” She left without saying another word and bumped into Taeyeon who had been wearing plain clothes and held the surveillance footage in her hand.

Let's go.” They tapped into their inner spy and left the house without being noticed before taking one of the cars and driving to where the boys lived. The drive had been longer because the girls lived on the outskirts of the town and the boys lived deep in the city. Victoria stopped a block away from the building and both girls hopped out of the car. “Remember. We're not here to fight. Just to give the footage to Yunho and discuss the proper course of action.” Taeyeon nodded and gripped Victoria's hand before walking to the building. It had been intimidating on the outside but on the inside it seemed less scary. Victoria took the lead and stormed through the door heading for the stairs. Taeyeon was smart and took the elevator but waited for Victoria on each floor knowing she would get tired. After Victoria had given up on walking up a large amount of stairs, She joined her left hand in the elevator. The ride had been long and grueling but when the doors opened Luhan appeared in front of them. He led them to the room which all the boys had been gathered in before she stormed off angrily towards Yunho stopping five feet away from the male.

Yunho! Two of your boys were harassing two of my girls. They were on neutral grounds and attacked them.” She noticed that all the boys looked around in shock as Yunho just crossed his arms. “Your girls were spying on them. They just wanted to know why they were being followed.” Victoria scoffed at him. “They weren’t spying! Yunho. Why would I send two inexperienced girls to spy on them. I could have Sunny or Hyoyeon to do that. I have proof that your boys attacked them!” Yunho laughed in a condescending tone before leaning forward on his knees. “Really? I think they were spying which is why my boys retaliated.” Victoria tossed the disc to Lay without breaking eye contact with Yunho. “Here, put this in the dvd player. I’m sure you will want to see it too.” Everyone's attention had been focused on the video after Lay had placed the disc in the player. The outnumbered girls felt rage towards the boys until Lay threw himself at the older boy, knocking him off the couch near Taeyeon’s feet. The two boys just kept throwing punches as Taeyeon tried to pull them apart. Victoria looked appalled. “Aren’t you going to stop them!?”

Yunho glared holes into her being. “Tell me why your girls were spying on us.” Victoria kept looking back from the fight and pleaded at the fiery man in front of her. “Please! Believe me! We weren’t spying!” She took a step towards him.

Everybody froze as Changmin took a step forward holding his hands up defensively. “No closer.” Victoria looked around the room clearly showing her disgust for how the boys had been acting. “What is wrong with you boys?! This is not how people behave!” She looked at Taeyeon who was holding Lay up off the ground with one arm, and keeping Kris on the ground with her other foot, using her super strength. She watched Yunho lean back and ruffle the back of his hair, still glaring at her. “I will give you one more chance… Tell me why they were following them.” The temperature was starting to increase noticeably now and Victoria started to look desperate now. “I told you! They weren’t spying on them. I admit they were following them but they weren’t spying. Please calm down and let’s handle this like regular human beings.” She took another step towards him. She was about to take another step but Changmin shot her with his light, sending her flying between Chanyeol and Suho, hitting the window, hard.

She clenched her eyes shut in hopes that the pain would lessen as Yunho laughed. “That’s where you are wrong. We aren’t regular human beings. We are better than them and don’t need to live with them. There is no choice but for them to get hurt.” Taeyeon dropped Lay and ran over to Victoria. Victoria wiped and stood up. “This isn’t over…” She yelled as the two females left the room.

* * *

Sulli had been watching as Krystal cleaned out the pool's filtration. It had been filled with gunk from years ago as it seemed to flow endlessly. Sulli was glad Krystal told the truth so she wouldn't have been stuck with that duty also. “Hey Sulli. Get Krystal out of there and meet us in the living room. Victoria has an announcement.” Krystal climbed out of the hole where the gunk had resided. They went to the living room where Victoria had been squinting to look at everybody.

War is starting. Be on your guard in the neutral zones. The boys are planning something knowing Yunho it's to finish us.” Her normal calm demeanor had been replaced by anger. Sulli looked at Krystal who was on the verge of crying. She ran to their room with Sulli in close pursuit and she was locked in a room a sobbing Krystal. The only words that had been audible were “It's all my fault.” Sulli went over and hugged the crying girl. Hopefully, The crying would stop soon before she needed a new wardrobe again.


Dont forget to read the other half: SMTown Dark