Chapter 3: Meeting

SMTown Light

Sulli's eyes fluttered open as the sounds of silent sobbing filled her ears. Sleep tried to fight for its grip on her but she sat up and saw Krystal sitting on her bed weeping. “Krystal? What's wrong?” Her voice had sleep hiding inside of her tone as the other female looked up recklessly wiping her eyes. “No...Nothing is wrong. Sorry if I had woken you up.” Sulli slowly sat up and stretched while watching Krystal attempt to flee. “There is something wrong. I've known you too long to know something is troubling you.” She froze in her place causing the formerly sleep enriched female to stare at her curiously. “You know Kai, the guy who poofs?” Sulli nodded her head knowing that poof wasn't the word for it but agreed as Krystal sat on her bed. “I kind of maybe have a slight possible crush.... on him.” She tried her best to whisper the ending of the sentence in case of any passing ears.

It's okay Krystal just let it out.” Sulli wrapped her arms around her letting her finish before Krystal pulled away wiping her eyes. “Sulli, I got your shirt all wet.” She tried her best to remove the evidence the tears but her puffy eyes as there was a soft knock on the door. “Just a second!” She started panicking when she couldn't find her makeup and water started shooting everywhere. Sulli just sat there drenched in water before the door opened and Victoria just stood there watching the scene unfold. She cleared and Krystal stopped freaking out which made the room become less of an ocean. “Sulli, Krystal. When you two manage to dry off. I'm going to need you to start your chores. Krystal you're going to water the flowers outside. Sulli you'll be vacuuming with Sunny.” Both girls nodded their head and the leader exited the room but laughter was heard on the other side of the door. “I'm going to change. You can attempt to make the room dry.” Sulli's eye brow rose as she stood up grabbing a change of clothes and heading to the bathroom.

Her footsteps were quiet compared to the noise of the girls milling about in the hall. She caught stray glances which caused some of the girls to giggle till Luna bounded up to her. “Sulli.... Why did you take a dip in the pool with your clothes on?” Sulli glared daggers into Luna's entire being and wished her powers had been something of death relation. “Can you dry me off? Krystal freaked and drenched the room.” Luna nodded her head before the other girls cleared out of the hall allowing her to turn it into a wind tunnel. The wind was harsh with a slight gentleness till it died down slowly.

When she was fully dry, Krystal came out of the room before dragging Luna inside and possibly forcing her to make the room dry. Sulli continued her journey to the bathroom which had been on the third floor. Once safely making it to the room, there were sounds of throwing up coming from inside and she opened the door to see Sunny sitting up. She looked pale and her bangs had been sticking to her forehead from the sweat that had plastered it there. “Oh my gosh! Are you okay?” She tried her best to walk but stumbled and Sulli caught her. “I'm fine.” Her voice came out weakly and Tiffany happened to walk past to see what was happening. “Is she okay?” Tiffany helped lift Sunny and took her to her room while Sulli explained what happened. “She probably has food poisoning. I have to let Victoria know what happened.” She sighed before Sulli stood up and headed towards the door. “Someone needs to stay with her. You've known her longer so you should take care.” She nodded her head and the door flew open for no reason.

I have the power of magnetism.” Sulli just stood there wide eyed before exiting the room and hearing the door softly close behind her. Jessica wearing matching pink Pororo pajamas shuffled past Sulli yawning loudly. “Jessica. Do you know where Victoria is?” Jessica looked up at the ceiling with wide eyes trying to figure out where the voice came from before she turned and saw Sulli. “She's out on the porch. You might want to change before going out though.” Sulli nodded her head before going into the bathroom and changed into a light pink plain tee shirt and a pair of jeans before trying to find her way to the porch.

There was a soft breeze accompanied by humidity that made it feel hot. She glanced and saw Victoria leaning against the banister. “Um...... Victoria.” She glanced at the door and waved Sulli over who had been cautiously approaching her. “Is there anything you need miss?” Her voice had a soothing effect but if anybody had witnessed her power in action knew she was anything but a soothing person. “Sunny. She's sick. She had been throwing up in the bathroom. For the meeting today, I'm afraid she won't be able to go.” Her expression darkened as she turned to face the girls who were out in the yard before returning her attention to Sulli. “Since you and Krystal are new. It would be best if you two come along, for experience purposes.” She opened to say something before Krystal came out holding a couple of Sulli's dresses. “I managed not to get these wet.”

She had a big smile on her face before handing them to Sulli. “I figured after we finish our chores. We should go to the mall. I'm running low on supplies.” Victoria cleared to make her presence know and Krystal's eyes went wide. “I'm terribly sorry for not addressing you Miss Victoria.” She kept her eyes on the floorboards hoping nothing bad would happen. “It's okay. You're unexpected arrival actually helped cut work for Sulli. You two are joining the group that will accompany me to the meeting today. So you two should get dressed up.” Krystal had looked visibly shocked by the development before dragging Sulli away to get changed. Both girls quickly changed into their favorite dress and heels before going down stairs seeing the group waiting for them.

The other girls were wearing gray suits except for Victoria who had been wearing a black suit. “We need to leave now. Just next time, wear a suit.” The girls followed her to their designated black jeeps. Krystal and Sulli ended up riding with Jessica who kept talking about Yunho and how scary he was. Sulli managed to block her out mentally while her attention had been on the scenery which had seemed oddly familiar. When the car came to a full stop, she instantly recognized the place as her school.

The girls got out of their cars and formed a sort of barrier around Victoria and entered the school making their way to the gymnasium. The boys had been sitting on the bleachers with an exception of Yunho and Changmin who had been sitting at a table. The gym went silent as Victoria and Jessica had split from the group. Sulli glanced over at Krystal who had been staring at Kai. She secretly hoped that none of the others had noticed where her attention had been directed as the girls went to sit on the other end of the bleachers. “Victoria, you are late to a meeting you called yourself…” Yunho didn't look at the group that had entered but the heat in the room had become significantly hot. Victoria placed a map on the table and sat in the seat adjacent to Yunho. “You have Lay’s sister now, who I understand has the same power as him. So I am taking back the hospital as mine. The city will now be split down the center. The rest of the neutral spots will remain the same.” He stood up and rolled up the map that had been on the table.

That is all. Do you oppose my changes?” He certainly had a devious air about him and Sulli had nervousness etched on her face. She heard whispering amongst the girls before Yunho dismissed the boys. Soon she stood up and walked back to the girl's with Jessica following in pursuit. It was obvious that she didn't want to be there any longer. The girls left without saying a word to him. After getting into the cars that they arrived in but this time Jessica let Krystal drive. “That Yunho guy is creepy right Sulli?” She had been silent after Yunho had looked at her. “Yeah.” Her mind had been preoccupied as to how abnormally hot it was in there. “His power is fire. So the whole heat thing was because of him.”

Sulli had been snapped away from her thoughts and she glanced and Jessica who turned the air conditioning on full blast. The ride had been filled with Krystal talking about going to the mall and Jessica telling her that she had stuff to do with Taeyeon. Once the car had completely stopped, Jessica, Krystal, and Sulli waited for the other girls to exit their vehicles before they went inside where the girls except for Sunny had been crowded in the living room. “Now, the hospital is off limits. No one is to go there. From now on, be more cautious around the boys in the neutral zones. They could be up to something and it would be best to keep your guard up.”

Sulli and Krystal immediately left to go to their room. She was going to check up on Sunny and pick up her side of the work. “Sulli come to the mall with me.” She turned to see Krystal just staring at her. “No.” Sulli started putting on what she had on earlier until she felt someone tugging on her shirt. “Pretty please?” Krystal was trying her best to plead and convince Sulli to go along with her but Sulli shook her head no. “Come on.” She begged and begged till the other female had caved in. “Fine.” Krystal squealed and changed before dragging her out of the room and into one of the cars before driving off. The entire car trip had been filled with her talking about Kai the entire time. Sulli wanted to jump out of the car but it was too late as the car was pulling into the parking garage. Luckily there was a spot directly in front of the entrance and both girls got out of the car before heading into the mall.

Krystal originally had thought of going to pick toiletries but got distracted by a nice pair of heels in the window of a shoe store. “Oh my gosh. They are soo cute.” She dragged Sulli into the store and tried on the pair of heels and a multitude of other shoes. Sulli had tried on a couple pairs of shoes but found a pair of wedges that interested her.

After what seemed like forever, Krystal and Sulli left the shop with multiple pairs of shoes. Suddenly, Krystal stopped and pulled the other female behind a wall peering around it ever so slightly. “I saw Kai and Kris. We should follow them.” Sulli just looked at her as if she was crazy before escaping her grip on her hand. “No. Victoria said to be cautious. Not psycho obsessed.” Krystal just scoffed before walking around the corner but poking her head back. “Have fun walking back home, because I'm your only way back.” Sulli knew she shouldn't have gone along with it but she did, giving into Krystal's empty threat. The girls managed to blend in with the crowd while keeping an eye on them. Whenever the two males would turn around, they would duck into a store or behind a wall and wait for them to continue walking before trailing them more.

Once they had gotten into the parking lot, Sulli started to get suspicious. Kai poofs and Kris can fly so there had to be an ulterior motive for them going down there. “Krystal. Something isn't right. Let’s go to the car and leave.” She was too busy with her infatuation to listen to Sulli before she said something that wasn't good. “Where did Kai go?” Sulli and Krystal ducked behind a car trying to make a plan of escape. “We go back into the mall and walk around for a couple of hours okay.” Krystal nodded at the escape plan as both girls had gotten up slowly and tried to walk backwards trying to keep an eye out for the two males.

Krystal squeaked as she turned and Kai was standing there but before Sulli could do anything, Kris had flown up behind her and grabbed her arms. Sulli watched as Kai grabbed Krystal's face while she struggled to escape from his grasp. “Why are you following us?”


Dont forget to check out the other half: SMTown Dark