Chapter 6: The Inevitable

SMTown Light

Not one more step.” Changmin stood ready to attack Victoria in case she made any sudden movements. Sulli watched the stand off as Yoona stepped in front of Victoria. “Why don't you fight me Tinkerbell.” Sulli choked back her laughter as she noticed Yoona's hand shift into a square mallet. Things started going from bad to worse as The guys and the girls picked their fighting partners and started to square off. “Sulli get over here.” Sulli looked around to see Lay with Luhan and rushed to safety under a barrier. Kai poofed with his back turned to the barrier but he was immediately tackled by Yuri ,sending him into another portal that tossed him into the side of a building. Sulli jumped at the sound of Sooyoung shriek and she glanced to see her shrieking into the air.

Sulli noticed that there hadn't been a person she was aiming at until she looked up to see Kris flying around above her. Out the corner of her eye, She saw Lay jump slightly when a shard of ice smashed against the barrier causing it to light up. Jessica and Krystal expertly danced around each other throwing a mix of ice and water at Suho and Xiumin. Krystal threw a powerful ball off water aimed at Xiumin's feet and hands. He jumped out the way and bumped into Suho as Krystal threw a large ball of water at their hands and feet. Jessica froze the water once it made contact with their skin.

This has gotten out of hand. We have to think of a way to stop this before someone dies!” Luhan stared with wide eyes as multiple colors danced across the barrier from the debris flying in the air. “You know as well as I do. Yunho isn't going to listen. He's insane.” Lay kept his voice in a monotone sound as there was a war cry. The three whipped their heads around to see Hyoyeon and Tao fighting. Tao blocked her punches with slight difficulty before he quickly kicked her in the stomach making her stumble backwards. “So you like fighting dirty eh?” She inhaled deeply before disappearing in thin air.

Tao looked around trying to listen of for her footsteps. Suddenly, Someone punched him square in the jaw and he just laughed as if someone on the battlefield said a joke. He reached his arm out and grasped what seemed like air. Sulli watched as the male held on to the air and a sinister smirk grew on his face. “Hyo....” Sulli managed to mutter out the first part of her name before everything seemed to slow down and finally stopped before everything resumed as if nothing happened. “Yeon.” Her eyes widened as To had been brushing invisible dust off of his shoulder and Hyoyeon had been laying on the ground face down in front of his feet. “oh god.” Sulli stared intently at the unconscious form in front of the young male and she looked at Luhan ,who had his eyes closed for some reason. “He didn't kill her. She's still alive.”

A sigh of relief had escaped her lips before Sunny ran in front of the barrier and all eyes followed her. Taeyeon ran along side of her but both girls stumbled backwards as Sehun threw a gust of wind at them before sweeping them off their feet. Sulli could feel Luhan's anger towards the youngest of the boys attacked them with such cheap tricks. “God he has this coming to him.” Luhan mumbled loudly and their attention had been drawn back to Taeyeon and Sunny remounting an offensive attack. Sunny shifted into a wolf and ran around Sehun's barrier of wind.

Taeyeon hid from his sight as she examined his wind barrier for any weak points. He flailed his arms throwing blades of wind at Sunny but she had been moving too fast. Taeyeon smirked when she found her opening to attack. She swiftly moved from his line of sight into his blind spot and charged at him. Sunny charged at him as a distraction but had been hit by a gust of wind. Taeyeon jumped through the wind barrier as Sehun turned around with a shocked expression. Sehun started to spin his hand as they circled each other. Sunny shook her head as she glanced at the small dome now turning into a tornado. The tornado grew darker and darker before it started to die down and Sehun flew from out of the tornado. Taeyeon jumped out after him and she wiped the scrape that had been on the side of her cheek.

Luna spun around dodging bursts of flames that Chanyeol had been throwing at her. Chanyeol sent out a wave of flames in the form of a phoenix and Luna quickly snuffed the flame out but shut her eyes from the heat. When she opened them, She saw Chanyeol picking her off of the ground and tossing her through the air. Luna managed to make a gust of wind powerful enough to avoid the car she was about to hit but pain soared through her back as she hit a brick wall instead. Sulli moved to step forward but Lay held her back and she saw Luna get back up and charge at the man who was engulfed in flames. Tiffany had stood in the middle of the street staring down D.O and he had been doing the same. “Bring it you pink freak.” She extended her hands and a car slowly rose into the air before flinging her hands toward him. He stomped his foot into the concrete and a wall of earth rose up in front of him, smashing the car on impact. Tiffany slowly brought her hands together sending small metal bits from the surrounding debris to shoot towards him.

He moved his hands up creating a box made out of the earth. She smirked as she crumpled a lamp post and lifted two cars before smashing them against his fortress which seemed impenetrable. Yoona hid behind a car as Changmin constantly flashed his light at the car Yoona hid behind as she gripped one of the side mirrors and broke it off before rolling out from her hiding spot and held the mirror up. Changmin blasted her with a wide beam of light but it bounced off the mirror and hit him sending him flying into the side of a truck. “Take that and smoke it Tinkerbell.”

Victoria and Yunho didn't move from their spots as chaos ensued around them. Both leaders stared at each other burning a hole into their being. “Yunho. This has gone too far. Call them off. Before someone dies.” Yunho laughed as he placed his face in his hand and ran it through his hair. “You think I care if any of yours dies? I can care less about them. But my boys don't die.” He started pacing around as the air slightly heated up. “They know it's kill or be killed and I'm afraid that only one walks away from this battle. We're superior to you all. We're more than human. You want to hold on to your weakness. So. Instead of evolving like the rest of us. I'll end your inadequate existence now.” Victoria's face hardened as Yunho's hands had started to glow bright with flames. “If that's the only way to stop you. So be it.”

She closed her eyes and her shadow had grown larger than it was. Large shadowy tendrils reached into the air and shot out towards him but he used his flames to stop them before they can touch him. “So you've been holding back on your power this entire time? It's not nice to lie about things.” His smile had been sickening as they rushed towards each other. She sent her tendrils upwards but he left them scorching as he ran past them. Once he had been close enough, She punched him in his face but screamed in pain as he had touched her shoulder effectively burning through the jacket she wore.

She brought her knee up to his stomach and he pushed her away saving himself from her blow. He shot flames at her that engulfed the arm of her jacket and she ripped it off. “That was my favorite Jacket.” Long tendrils swirled around her before shooting into the ground Victoria smirked at the confusion on Yunho's face before the tendrils shot up at Yunho's feet and tangled themselves around Yunho who had been struggling to free himself. “Don't bother. I made sure they made it to the water line underneath us. They're being constantly fed water to make sure you can't escape.” The look in his eyes changed from a desperate one to a wild ravenous look. “You think this can stop me. You really are stupid.”

The air had changed from a warm temperature to an extremely unusual heat wave. Victoria could feel the tendrils starting to heat up and she let him go once it became unbearable. She noticed something had been off. The raging battlefield had turned into silence. Victoria and Yunho looked around to see that everyone had been staring into the sky and looked up themselves to see a space ship hovering in the sky before everything started glowing green.


Dont forget to read the other half: SMTown Dark