Chapter 7: It's over

SMTown Light

Youngjae rushed through the halls of the ship, making his way to his commanders living quarters. Commander Himchan was sitting at his desk scrolling through the possible missions sent to them by the Matoki Monarchy. They still didn’t trust his team in doing anything more than delivery or pick-up missions even though it had been almost twelve years since their mistake. Youngjae ran into the room and Himchan's monitor disappeared. “Commander Himchan! The humans’ vitals are going insane! I can’t tell what’s going on but something big is going down with them!” Himchan shot up from his seat and followed the male, who decided to run down the halls again until they reached the control room. Daehyun and Jongup were already in the room standing around a machine beeping rapidly. They kept staring at the machine trying to find if there had been a source of interference. “Daehyun. Report.” Himchan said with a cold tone as he sat in his chair and looked over his own controls.

Daehyun pulled his mask off and looked at Himchan. “There seems to be no interference. These readings should be accurate.” Jongup continued on. “There isn’t anything physically wrong with the machine either.” Himchan nodded before pressing a button to turn on the intercom. “Yongguk. Zelo. Report to the bridge immediately.” Yongguk had Zelo sitting in what looked like a dental chair. The curly haired one was staring blankly at the ceiling above him and his eyes were glowing blue and the light was slowly spinning as if he was loading. The muscular man was working at a table with Zelo’s leg on the table, just the part from the knee down. He hit the intercom back. “Commander, I am still in mid-repair of Zelo’s leg.” The intercom buzzed again. “Then strap yourselves in. We are making a direct course for Earth. Our humans’ vitals are in chaos.” The deep voiced male immediately strapped the unconscious robot in and hit a button on his table making everything stick to it. He hit the intercom again. “Ready.” He quickly finished the repairs.

The ship made it into the earth’s atmosphere in no time. They had the invisibility shield on and they quickly found the humans they had visited as children. One of the boys had flown backwards past the ship and then flew forwards again. Yongguk and Zelo finally made it into the control room. Zelo pointed out the large windows. “Why are they trying to kill each other?” he watched as the people outside were using their powers all over, studying them. Himchan pointed at Daehyun. ““Daehyun. Deactivate the cloaking device and turn on the lights. Spray the nerve gas to knock them unconscious and make this easier.” Daehyun stared wide eyed at Himchan. “Are you sure about this?” Himchan simply nod his head and Daehyun did as he was told and all the humans stopped fighting and looked up at the ship. “Boys, prepare the restraints. Separate them by gender. I think the boys will be much more difficult. Yongguk, you and Jongup will have that room and intimidate them. Daehyun and Youngjae, you two get the girls room. Zelo, plug in and teleport them into the restraints and prepare the screens.” The boys headed towards the prison rooms. Zelo hopped into his station and his eyes lit up blue again. The commander watched as the humans all disappeared from outside.

Yongguk and Jongup opened the door to the large room containing the 14 guys. Yongguk had grabbed a metal pole for when they woke up. He laughed slightly when he saw that Zelo had chosen restraints that contained their powers. All of the boys had their hands bound in metal casings, except for Chanyeol and Yunho who had glass and Tao was just in a bubble. Yongguk assumed he must be the one who had the time freezing powers. Luhan had a metal helmet on in addition to his restraints. Kris was bound in metal keeping him completely immobile so he couldn’t fly. Kai was chained against the wall while the rest just had their hands attached to the ceiling above them. Yongguk and Jongup leaned against the wall, waiting for them to start waking up. Daehyun and Youngjae got into the girls prison and saw the same thing. All of them had their hands bound in metal casings that were chained to the ceiling. Hyoyeon was in a glass bubble to keep her from going invisible and making them think she had escaped. Taeyeon was chained down to the floor. Sooyoung was given a metal cover over . Youngjae handed Daehyun a case with 14 needles in it and went to the boys’ room and gave Jongup the case with the other 14 needles. The four boys patiently waited for the humans to wake up. The girls started waking up first. Daehyun walked up to one of the girls hanging by their hands from the ceiling and spoke through his mask. “Shh, don’t struggle or something bad might happen to you.” He ran his hand along her face. Youngjae walked up behind him and smacked him in the back of the head. “Stop goofing around.” Daehyun sighed and leaned back against the wall. One of the girls mumbled something about turning off the sun.

The boys began waking up and immediately attempted to use their powers to escape, to no avail. They kept struggling against their restraints until Yongguk started tapping his metal bar against the concrete wall with a smug grin on his face. Jongup just examined the needles in the case, making sure the prisoners could see them. Suddenly a monitor appeared out of thin air in both rooms. Himchan was on screen and Zelo was visible behind him, still in his station with his eyes glowing his familiar blue color. “Excuse me, but keep your voices down. If you want to leave alive, then it would be wise for you to shut it.” Youngjae leaned against the door as Daehyun stared at all the girls. Yongguk started to stare down Luhan while Jongup just stood there with a smirk. Kai angrily asked “Who are you and why are we here?” The two aliens had no reaction to him. Luhan couldn’t read the muscular one’s mind and averted his gaze. “Hello humans. I’m sure some of you recognize at least one of our faces. It has been a long time since we met. Now, you must be wondering why you are here. We visited you as children. We are the ones who gave you the powers you were apparently killing each other with. We are from the Great Matoki Empire. Those drinks we gave you had meshed your human DNA with our Matoki genes. We learned a great deal from you. However, you particular samples are not worthy of having these powers any longer. We will now make you back into regular humans.”

Daehyun took off his mask and winked at one of the girls who had been staring at him, trying to figure out who he was. She was shocked to see that he hadn’t aged a single day since she was a child. There was a collective sigh of relief from the girls. Most of the boys started struggling against their restraints. Yunho yelled. “You have no right to do this!! You do not know who you are dealing with!!” Yongguk cocked his head to the side and hit the concrete wall with the metal pole, leaving a massive dent. He walked up to Yunho and grabbed his face. In his deep voice he growled. “You don’t know who you’re dealing with. You have no right to keep what doesn’t belong to you. Now pay attention to the Commander.” Jongup just cracked his knuckles by the door as Yunho was confused about Yongguk being able to touch his skin without burning. Daehyun took off his mask and winked at one of the girls who had been staring at him, trying to figure out who he was. She was shocked to see that he hadn’t aged a single day since she was a child.

Suddenly Himchan grinned “Have a nice nap.” Their restraints were suddenly shocking them continuously as the screen disappeared. shocked them until they all passed out. Yongguk stared and waited for the boys to finally pass out, Chen and Amber took the longest. Finally all of the humans were out cold. The four Matoki boys went around and gave them all shots in the back of their necks. After injecting Yunho, there was a sudden burst of heat. Yongguk laughed. “That one was a strong one…” The intercom suddenly and Himchan's voice came through “Hurry up and get out of those rooms before Zelo beams you down to the planet too!” The four guys nodded as they left the prisons and made their way back to the control room.

 

***

Sulli's eyes fluttered open as she groaned before becoming aware of her surroundings. She felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck before she realized her brother rushing to her. She checked her arms and legs before noticing that she had a scrape on her leg. Lay attempted to heal her but nothing happened. They both stood up and noticed that the others had started to wake up with confused looks on their faces. People started to fill the street looking at the sky before looking at them and back. “Let’s go home to mom and dad…” She looked at her brother before he put his arm around her shoulders.