Chapter 1: The Beginning

SMTown Light

A tall thin lanky boy with curly hair was standing awkwardly in front of a tray filled with cups sorting them in colors while repeating a simple line over and over again. “Red for boys. Blue for girls. Red for boys. Blue for girls. Red for girls. Blue for boys.” He seemed impressed with himself til he realized the error and quickly changed it as he lifted the tray to make sure that each cup had the same amount of liquid. With a swift motion, The tray was placed back in it's original spot as a muscular man entered the room. “Zelo, you have checked that the number of drinks match with the number of children?” Zelo simply nodded as he kept his attention was still on the cups. “Zelo. How many students are there and how many of each gender?”

His eyes lit up blue for a brief second before the information spilled out. “There are currently 28 students in SMTown elementary, 14 female and 14 male.” Zelo glanced at the other male to see him counting the cups probably checking to make sure his calculations were right. “Zelo…. How many of each drink do you see here?” His eyes shifted to the cup as he mentally counted the cup and realized he had made another error before laughing. “13 female and 15 male.” The muscular male hit him on the back of his head. “What kind of robot can’t even do simple counting! I will have to check your programming after this mission.”

The two males turned their heads simultaneously as foot steps had gotten closer coming from a blonde male came from the back of the ship and the muscular male just smiled. “Zelo, your charger is all fixed now. It shouldn’t short you out anymore.” The second male just sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. “Jongup, I should be the one fixing that. It has his programing in it.” Jongup laughed at the male's request. “Yongguk. You know that the monarchy don’t want you changing his programing without supervision. Not after he randomly kidnapped that human off the street a few months ago.”

Youngguk's face contorted in rage. “You, Daehyun and those stupid cyborgs got me in trouble.” Jongup just laughed heading towards the front of the ship leaving Zelo and Yongguk to follow in pursuit. They reached the command room as the ship landed with more blonde males inside of the spacious room. A deep voice boomed throughout the room. “Youngjae, keep the invisibility on. We don’t want to be revealed yet.” Youngjae nodded his head and continued to read the monitors before he started reading off the monitors.

. “So our mission is to say that we are from the Matoki Company promoting a new drink for children. Commander Himchan, you will go talk directly to the office personnel and keep them occupied as we deliver the drinks. Yongguk, you will be taking the oldest class their drinks. They only have 3 students, 2 male and 1 female.” The two oldest nod their heads.

Daehyun, you will be taking drinks to the next age below. They have 6 students, all female. I suggest you remove your mask. I will be taking the middle class that has 8 students, 3 female and 5 male. Jongup, you take the second youngest class with 7 students, 2 girls and 5 boys. Zelo will get the youngest class with 4 students, 2 male and 2 female.”

Each male nodded and went off to prepare for their individual missions by dressing up in human clothes and exiting the ship with Zelo pushing a cart full of the correct amount of drinks. Once they entered the school, Himchan instantly headed off to the office and each boy grabbed a tray and disappeared leaving Zelo to go to his assignment.

Yongguk reached his classroom first and went inside of a classroom painted with a dull shade of blue as he bowed politely to the teacher. It was a good thing the teacher was female or else he would have to think of another way to get his way. “Hello students. I am from Matoki Company and we are promoting our new drinks. We have one kind meant for girls and one kind meant for boys. We are going to give them to you for free!” The only three kids in the room gave him suspicious glances trying to figure out what he was up to as the teacher blushed madly while trying to pick a student to pass the drinks out.

Yunho, come up here and pass give these to Victoria and Changmin.” A young male in his preteens stood up and Yongguk just smiled before looking at the teacher. “No, it’s alright. I will pass them out.” The male handed the blue drink to Victoria and the red drink to Yunho and Changmin before each child looked at each other. Changmin sniffed it and covered his nose placing the drink on the desk. “This smells odd…” Yongguk smiled at the male present an unexpected problem in their plans arose. “Please taste it.” Changmin picked the cup back up and the three children took a sip from their respective cups.

Changmin started to cough while Yunho made a disgusted face after tasting it. Victoria fell to the floor clenching her stomach muttering something about pain before the teacher looked to find Yongguk who had disappeared from the room. Daehyun made it to his class room and he enter a slightly depressing classroom painted in a dull shade of yellow. His mask was removed as to not raise suspicion amongst the teachers as he looked around the room to see it was mainly populated with girls. The girls anxiously followed him with their eyes and he winked at them sending them into a giggling fit. “I am from the Matoki Company and was wondering if your students would be interested in free samples of our newest drink for girls?” He smiled at the teacher and bowed as the teacher looked out into the hallway and back at the male.

We don’t usually let companies in here to do things like this.” He smiled at the teacher again. “We have already talked it over with the principle.” His attention returned back to the girls and he smiled brightly at the group. “Would you like to try my drinks?” Their only response was by nodding and Daehyun passed them out amongst the girls. It was their first time seeing a male with such dazzling looks and they instantly acted shy towards him.

Daehyun made his way back to the door before turning and smiling sweetly. “Please enjoy!” They all drank it before a couple of girls started coughing and a girl named Jessica grabbed a bottle of ice water and drank all of it as she attempted to get the taste out of . “Teacher the bad taste won't go away. The teacher just searched the doorway for the male but he disappeared as the teacher ran into the hall seeing no trace was left. Youngjae entered the 3rd grade class that had been decorated in a bright green and he set his try on the teacher's desk before doing a 90 degree bow toward the teacher.

Sir, I am from the Matoki Company and I have come to give your students free samples of our newest drinks.” The teacher waved his hand and pulled out a magazine as Youngjae picked up the tray before turning to the class. “Hello students. My name is Youngjae. We have tasty drinks for you. The boys get red and the girls get blue.” A little boy raised his hand as Youngjae smiled. “Yes. What's your name?”

The boy smiled at the older male and lowered his hand. “My name is Luhan. What if I want a blue one?” The boy next to him elbowed him and Youngjae laughed before Luhan pouted. “Lay. You're mean.” The boy in front of Luhan and Lay turned around balancing on his elbow which never left the top of his seat. “Luhan, maybe next time you can have a blue one.” It seemed that all Luhan could do was pout as Youngjae passed out the drinks before stopping at Luhan. “Next time I will bring you a blue one.” Luhan's pout instantly was wiped from his face and a smile was strewn across his face.

After passing the drinks out, The kids quickly finished them while a couple of the older kids had a sour face and the rest were completely normal. Luhan glanced around to see Youngjae had disappeared and he just mutter to himself. “It tastes sour.” Jongup entered a bright blue classroom with what seemed to be six boys and one solitary girl by herself before he went to the teacher. “I am from Matoki Company. May I pass these out to the students?” The teacher examined the cup and nodded slightly keeping an eye on wherever Jongup went as he turned towards the class. “Would the boys and Girls each make a line?”

He examined the line and noticed there was only on girl in the class and he cursed under his breath as one of the boys spoke up while pulling someone out of the boy line. “Amber! You are a girl!” Amber had a tomboyish hair cut and Jongup was shocked to see how much of a she resembled a male. He hand each child a drink as the boy from earlier looked in the cup before each child drank from their cup. “Isn’t this just colored water?” Amber punched him in the arm and gave him a glare filled with anger. “Channie, stop being rude!” In an instant, The two started wrestling on the floor and Jongup laughed as he exited while using the children as a distraction to exit.

Zelo entered a beautifully decorated room where the walls were filled with finger paintings of turkeys and other animals. “UWAHH!! So tiny! What are you called?” The teacher laughed as he seemed distracted by the short children. “They are only 5 years old.” The children just stared at him as if he was a giant who had stepped out of a fairy tale book with blonde puffy hair and it didn't take long til he was surrounded by them. One girl just stared at him with awe while leaning her head all the way back. “You’re so tall mister! My name is Sulli.” He laughed awkwardly as it was the first time anybody had called him mister. One of the girls just blushed and hid behind a tan boy who constantly grinned. “I'm Kai and this is Krystal!” The last child who was a male looked grumpy even though he had been smiling the entire time which freaked Zelo out slightly. “My name is Sehun.”

I have drinks for you tiny humans from the Matoki Company. Do you want them?” The children nodded as they for whatever color they wanted which would have messed up the plan. “Blue is for girls and red is for boys.” The tiny children quickly inhaled the drink as the first girl ,who introduced herself, gently tugged on his pants and Zelo glanced at her. “Mister, this taste like you didn’t add enough sugar to the Kool-Aid.” He maneuvered through the children and waved once he got to the door.

Thank you! I must go now.” The fie year old children waved as Zelo exited the room and headed back to the ship. Everybody had arrived on time except for Yongguk who ran in late panicking. “Youngjae! Get us out of here now! Full speed. Take the excess power from the invisibility. We don’t need it now. The oldest kids had bad reactions. Go!!” Youngjae flipped the switch that turned the invisibility off and the ship took off as fast as a speeding bullet. The males hoped that they weren't seen but to no avail as some citizens stood in the street awe struck as to what they had just seen.


 


 

Dont forget to read the other part as well: SMTown Dark