Chapter 9

Comfort [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All guys are the same.

SuYoung eye’s slowly opened to those words repeating in her head like a song stuck in her head. She shook it off looking around her surroundings. Her eyes widened as she realized that she was in a car and the sky was getting dark. “I’ve been kidnap?!” Her whole body went into total shock thinking she’d been kidnapped from a ert. She stopped once she saw a figure sitting on the edge of the car with his back facing her. She scanned around the car taking the black bag from the back seat and carefully opened the door. SuYoung swung the bag onto the figure’s head as she got close to it. She hit him continuously with the bag as the guy groan in pain, “How dare you kidnap me! I’m calling the cops now!” She took out her phone, but was stopped. Her face flared up, but went down when she took a closer look at the person who’d kidnapped her. “Ricky?”

Ricky rubbed the side of his arms, where he’d been hit more, and let out a soft smile. “Hey.” SuYoung put her phone back to where it was and waited for him to explain why she’s here. “Are you feeling better?”

She covered her upper chest, “What did you do?” Then it hit her; him saving her from the pool. “Wait.” Ricky nodded his head as if he could see the images coming back to her. “Why aren’t I at the nurse’s office then?”

“She said you could leave once you wake up,” Ricky began explaining. “But I just took you here after she left us alone.” He pointed to the beach area. SuYoung glared around noticing they were at a parking lot of a nearby beach and the cool breeze hit her paled face sending chills up her arms and back.

SuYoung swung the bag at his head again, “That’s kidnapping! You ert!!”

He held her hand up to her sides to hold her still. “Stop hitting me and let me explain, please?” She dropped the bag while Ricky let her go and she crossed her arms waiting for his explanations again. “You slept longer than I’ve expected you to. You must’ve been tired from studying again.”

“You-” She pointed her finger at him flaring up once again.

He leaned closed to her face and her eyes widen in shock. “There’s another bowling battle tomorrow after school. Wanna come along?”

SuYoung moved a couple foot steps away from his baby face, “No.” His face went down with a light grin and looked back at her. “Let’s make things clear here. There’s nothing between us, okay? We’re nothing, but classmates. So, stop with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter