Chapter 1

Comfort [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SuYoung dragged herself into the big school with black gates surrounding it and the sign of their high school name shining bright on top of the entrance. She walked to the crowded hallways seeing students running and chit chatting among their groups. At the corner of her eyes, she spotted her best friend, MiSu.

MiSu speed walk through the gaps in between the students in the hall to SuYoung. Her skinny arms wrapped around SuYoung’s neck. “Hey! You came early today.”

“My mom made me,” SuYoung and MiSu continued their pace down the hall.

MiSu moved her body to the side to not bump into anyone, “I see. Why?”

SuYoung let out a soft sigh, “I don’t know, maybe because I have a typical Asian mom?” With that MiSu giggled covering .

They stopped at a corner when they saw a short girl with long black hair crying in front of a tall emotionless man holding a cake. SuYoung rolled her eyes making a move on her left leg, but MiSu held her thick right arm tightly.

“We shouldn’t bother them,” MiSu suggested knowing who the emotionless face guy belonged to.

SuYoung rolled her eyes again and MiSu followed her through the couple with her hand still on SuYoung’s arm. “Another one,” SuYoung whispered passing the now break-down girl and the face expression on the guy never changed. They walk passed them without realizing the weird stare from the guy.

SuYoung sat down on her desk with her palm under her small tan chin while MiSu sat next to her. MiSu lightly patted her arm, “That’s the fifth one this week.” SuYoung didn’t answer her and kept staring at the blank black board. “What if he doesn’t like me, too?”

SuYoung’s eyes moved towards her friend without an inch of her head turning. “Then move on. He’s just Ricky. What’s so special about a guy who won’t look your way?” MiSu pouted her lips and it made SuYoung finally looked her in the eye. “Why do you like him?”

BANG! Both of their head turned to the loud noise seeing Ricky dropping the cake from his hand into the trash can. SuYoung’s ears twitched the sound of MiSu’s light gasp. SuYoung ignored what was happening and pulled out her headphones. She slid them onto her petit ears and set her arms around her head down on the cold desk.

SuYoung’s eyes slightly opened and spotted MiSu digging into her black designed bag. “Where is it?” MiSu mumbled to herself repea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter