Chapter 7

Comfort [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MinHyuk’s soft pink lips pressed on top of SuYoung’s small hand and she felt his lips lifting up into a smile. She pulled back feeling her cheeks turning warm, but managed to hide it by drinking her juice with her head down. The cold drink calmed her down and she quickly glanced at MinHyuk. He stared at her with his palm under his palm.

“From your reaction and who you came in with, are you Ricky’s girl?” He now put both of his hands under his chin with his thin fingers on the side of his pink chubby cheeks.

SuYoung’s head motioned side-to-side, “No, it’s not like that.”

MinHyuk smiled again showing his bright white teeth, “Then what? You two seem to be together.”

She sighed straightening her head and turned to him with her full body, “Whatever he told you, it’s not true. We’re not in any kind of a relationship, just classmates.”

MinHyuk’s head rocked slowly up and down seeing Ricky from the corner of his eyes. He leaned into SuYoung’s right ear, “I’m his rival.” She gulped down her saliva and he went on, “I’m about to become his worse one.”

SuYoung’s eyes widen, not understanding what he meant. “What?” MinHyuk scooped a few inches back with a smile still eyeing Ricky from his corner. Ricky doesn’t look happy at all. His eyebrows lowered to his eyes almost connecting like he was about to kill someone.

Without any warning, MinHyuk leaned forward again crashing his lips onto SuYoung’s. SuYoung’s eyes once again, widen. She brought her shaking hands onto his chest pushing him lightly away. She could felt her heart jumping out of her chest as she stared at him with her eyes looking hard into his.

Ricky’s fist hardened watching the scene in front of him. He dashed out of the bowling alley with his friends confusedly looking at him. ChangJo and Niel looked at one another shrugging, not knowing what’s wrong with him.

L.Joe crossed his arms with his dark narrow eyes on SuYoung and MinHyuk. He grinned, “Looks like he founded his rival.” With that, everyone turned to where he was looking at and knew what he’d meant. They slowly glanced at each other and went back to bowling. L.Joe kept his stare on the two at the drink area sighing, “Whatever, we gotta win this game set,” and turned to watch the game.

 

After the game was over, everyone was outside of the bowling building talking about a rematch as SuYoung looked around for Ricky. She pulled out her phone dialing his phone, but a hand covered her screen. She glared up seeing L.Joe.

He smiled, “He won’t be back. I’ll take you home.” His hand rested on her shoulder pushing her forward into his white bmw car.

While in the car, it was quiet. SuYoung played with the gray lap seatbelt with her head down starting at the tip of her shoe. Her head replayed the kiss with MinHyuk and she slightly let out a sigh with her eyes shut.

L.Joe took a quick second off the road looking at her. “You picked MinHyuk over Ricky?” SuYoung’s head popped up as her big round eyes wondered at him with his focus on the road again. “MinHyuk’s been Ricky’s rival since childhood. When he heard about MinHyuk going to study aboard, he was so happy, but now MinHyuk’s back,” he stopped at a red light and leaned close to SuYoung finishing his sentence, “taking Ricky’s girl.”

SuYoung shook her head while the lights turned green and L.Joe back up to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter