Chapter 4

Comfort [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SuYoung and HyunWoo stood at the entrance of the amusement park waiting for his date. SuYoung took out her phone from the dark blue mini purse hooked around her small shoulders down to her left side. She read the time on the shiny screen; 12:30 PM.

She placed it back into her purse, “They’re thirty minutes late.”

“Just wait,” HyunWoo, too, checked his phone.

“Is she nice? Pretty?” SuYoung began to bother him. “Huh? Tell me, little brother.”

HyunWoo gave her a death glare, “Just wait, will you? So annoying!”

SuYoung held her fist up to scare him, but stopped when she heard a high pitched voice. “HyunWoo!” They both turned ahead seeing a short girl in a side pony-tail happily waving at them with her hand hooked around a familiar form.

SuYoung in a huge breath, “Ricky?!” HyunWoo now focused on his sister giving her a weird look. “What him out of all the people?”

HyoSun and Ricky got closer and he, too, was as surprise as SuYoung when he spotted her big eyes staring at him. His eyes wondered from her straight pony-tail down her yellow plaid designed button shirt to her short-cut jean shorts.

They stopped their feet once they’ve faced the siblings and Ricky glanced around to avoid any eye contact with SuYoung.

HyoSun brightly smiled, “Hi, I’m HyoSun and this is my brother, Ricky.”

“I’m SuYoung,” she returned back with a smile, “nice to meet you.”

HyoSun unhooked her skinny paled arm from Ricky onto HyunWoo like a magnet. She pushed Suyoung towards Ricky, “You two go to the same school and are in the same class, stop acting like you don’t know each other.” Before they could say anything in defense, HyoSun dragged HyunWoo inside, “Let’s all go and have fun!”

The young couple walked ahead of SuYoung and Ricky, sweet talking to one another as the awkwardness filled in. HyoSun suddenly skipped to the cotton candy stand with HyunWoo leaving her brother and SuYoung behind.

SuYoung and Ricky waited for them on the side of the long line. SuYoung saw HyoSun let go of HyunWoo’s arm and connected her hand to his hand.

She found herself smiling and finally spoke to Ricky. “Your sister is…interesting.” Ricky noticed the scene and let out a chuckle. SuYoung then made eye contact with him, “I’m curious about one thing.”

“What?” He crossed his arms waiting for her to continue.

“Are the rumors about you true?” One of his thick eye brows raised. Her voice faded saying, “As I’ve witness the other day…years.”

“Depends which one you’re referring to,” his face expression didn’t change. His lower back bended down facing hers, inches away. “Why? Like the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter