Chapter 5

Comfort [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ricky led SuYoung into a room once they got to a big wealthy house. They were greeted by maids dressed in puffy dresses and made their way down the stairs by the entrance. The door closed behind them and they entered the basement. It’s not like any basement. It was like an arcade with three game sets on by the window, darts throwing up a step to the right, and a pool table in the middle of the room. A big screen TV hooked up on the ceiling with another game set sitting on the coffee table.

SuYoung’s eyes wondered around the area noticing they weren’t alone. There were three boys; three good-looking boys. The guy with light orange hair was standing a couple feet away from the dart target and threw a few darts into the white circular lines. The other guy with a child-like face and brownish hair played a video game on the big screen TV along with a muscular man and he had small narrowed eyes.

“Yo,” Ricky said making them all stopped and stared at his direction.

The darts guy smirked and continued throwing at the target, “Who’s the lady?”

SuYoung stuttered, “H-hi, I’m SuYoung. L-Lee SuYoung.” She felt her left hand getting a light squeeze and realized Ricky was still holding it. Her body began to heat up and she bit the side of her lips.

Ricky pulled her to the black couch next to the two gamers. “Where’s Neil and ChangJo?” His head peeked around.

“Getting snacks,” answered the child face guy. His eyes moved to SuYoung and it sparkled, “Hi, I’m ChunJi.”

SuYoung half smiled feeling a bit uncomfortable. The small eyes guy suddenly spoke, too. “I’m CAP.” He slowly looked down to her hand, which is still in Ricky’s, and a grin formed on his face. “Welcome to my place.”

She noticed his gaze and wiggled her hand out. Ricky was pulling his phone out and didn’t seem to felt her movements. The darts guy went down the short step walking around the couch and split Ricky away from SuYoung. He placed his arm around her shoulders once he sat down.

“Sorry for the late introduction. I’m L.Joe,” he said with his lips curved to the side. “Lee SuYoung, right? Pretty name.”

SuYoung hit his hand off from her shoulder making it slid down behind her back and he pulled it out placing it on his lap. “Nice to meet you, too.”

Ricky put his phone back in his pocket after hearing what was happening next to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter