Chapter 10

Comfort [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyunWoo unlocked the door to his house with his other hand holding onto HyoSun’s. She seemed unsure about coming into his house and held back when he took a step in. He looked at her, “Don’t worry, no one’s home.” HyoSun smiled knowing that and went in with him. HyunWoo dropped their bags on the couch and the T.V.

HyoSun felt a pain growing inside her stomach. She waved at HyunWoo to get his attention, “Does your sister have any pads in her room?”

“She should,” HyunWoo stood up escorting her to SuYoung’s room. “She’s always having mood swings, so every day is that time of the month.” HyoSun laughed and went into SuYoung’s room. “I’ll be in the living room, if you need anything, just ask.”

“Thanks,” he heard her soft voice over the closed door. HyunWoo went back to the living room and HyoSun peeked around SuYoung’s small room. She opened the drawers next to the book shelf and found what she needed. “Found them,” she took one out closing the drawer. As she closed it, her fingers loosen the pad and it fell onto the hard wood floor. She bended down to grabbed it when something caught her attention from the bookshelf. The small yellow bucket looked back at her and she raised an eyebrow in confusion. “That’s just like the one Ricky has…” She stood up and left the room having no other thoughts about the bucket.

When HyoSun came out of the bathroom, the front door opened making HyunWoo quickly turning off the T.V. and hiding himself with the single couch. HyoSun sighed in relieved seeing SuYoung coming in. “SuYoung!”

SuYoung jumped in surprised, “Ohmygod!” She saw HyunWoo getting up in the living room and was still in shock. “What are you two doing? Are you ditching? Just wait until I tell mom!”

“What about you?” HyunWoo crossed his arms. “Why are you home early?”

SuYoung ignored him and walked into the hallway, “Mind you own business.” She greeted HyoSun, who was still standing at the bathroom door, and went into her room.

--------------------------------

That night, SuYoung sat in the tub filled with bubble thinking about what happened before she came home. Her eyes wondered into the end of the tub and sighed.

“Get out,” Ricky demanded. SuYoung unbuckled her seatbelt looking at the back of Ricky’s head and pulled the handle opening the door.

“Like us, me and MinHyuk have no relationship, but just classmate. Don’t misunderstand like everyone else.” She stepped out and slammed the door behind her.

SuYoung covered her face with her bubbled hand. “Why did I lose my first kiss to a jerk?”

After sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter