Chapter 8

Comfort [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The end of the school bell rang and the students all scattered out like an animal farm. Ricky watched SuYoung ran out with MiSu tagging behind her. He sighed in frustration and made his way out of the school.

MiSu spotted the gang of girls from the rooftop as she and SuYoung got outside the gate. MiSu nudged onto SuYoung’s navy blue uniform sleeve. “I gotta go. Bye!” She left SuYoung all by herself with hanging open to say something, but it was too late.

SuYoung pouted her lips and jumped when she felt a tap on her shoulders. Her whole body turned around seeing a soft smile from MinHyuk. She lightly lifted her lips, “H-hi.”

“Where are you going?” He asked.

SuYoung stuttered, “Oh, I’m-I’m just going to study at…at the library.” Her whole body heated up and she lightly fanned herself. MinHyuk rocked his head up and down frowning a bit.

SuYoung and MinHyuk end up going to the library together and sat down on a table by the window. The sunlight beamed in as SuYoung began to study and MinHyuk pulled out his textbook pretending to read. She plugged in her earphones reading every word on her textbook. MinHyuk looked at her with his big round eyes and unplugged her left earphone out putting it in his. SuYoung didn’t notice anything since she was so focused on her reading. MinHyuk set his head down smiling to himself as he watches her eyebrows going down when she comes to a hard word. Without realizing, his eyes closed and fell into a deep sleep.

SuYoung took a peek at him and noticed him sleeping. His face slowly turned into Ricky’s sleeping figure. SuYoung could remember the day she woke up in class seeing Ricky’s tired face in front of her. A half smile formed on her lips while she’d recalled the memory. Her head shook side-to-side, “What am I thinking? Study!” She told herself and knocked off those useless memories out of her head.

The next day, SuYoung went into class and didn’t see MiSu. She shrugged it off, “She must’ve been sick or something.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter