Execute the plan

HARD TO RESIST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first 3 days were the hardest for yunho, holding to his impulse to contact yunho, checking on him, almost drive him insane, how can one man leave without knowing his love one condition, he manage it only because jaejoong has been giving him the reaction he wish from this man, jaejoong willingness to text him first eventhough they didn't hold the conversation for long.

Yunho has alwayse been the eager participant in anything they do, jaejoong with his passive aggresive behaviour should not be in charge in the dealing about their communication, if he let jaejoong lead the way, he is afraid they will reach the point where the only word that can be exchange between them is Hi and nothing else.

He didn't volunteer himself to come to jaejoong house after their work hours end, didn't ask jaejoong to let him pick hin up to the work place, his passive behaviour didn't steer any suspicion from jaejoong, he didn't ask about the issue at all.

Yunho wonder if jaejoong felt the different or this is natural for couple to switch role like this, when yunho push jaejoong will pull or the other way around, dancing the rhytm they are not even aware of, he is not an expert in the relationship here, he has not been in many relationship himself.

On the four day when he is trying to be the passive one in the relationship jaejoong also stop the dance, he didn't take the role as the agressive one, he abandoned the dance floor, panicked hit yunho that day because jaejoong didn't even text him.

Yunho is worried that something might happen to jaejoong, he will punish himself if something bad happen to jaejoong while he execute his plan.

In live there is nothing really certain, so he wait on the 5 five day for jaejoong to at least text him that day, also nothing happen.

He will endure it for 1 more day without jaejoong because after the week end he finally going to meet kim jaejoong on his office and it's gonna be a surprise.

This entire week he had try to distract himself with focusing his mind onto his project, suzy has been working hard for him to arrange his schedule to be able to meet with choi siwon in his SE's office building.

Yunho spesifically told her that they might ask him arrange the meeting outside, yunho said in order to show a good intention in their part yunho is willing to come to the head office and discuss their proposal at choi siwon place And he want suzy to make them agree to meet there 

If only they all knew what the real motive is, yunho wonder will all his subordinates going to work this hard to make sure he reach his goal? 

----

On monday yunho drives to SE Building,The place stand out compare to the other buildings around it, yunho suspect eventhough the bran name is different, SE company must own 80 % of the area. SE is one of the biggest company know by world by it excellent product in smartphone.

SE has advance it assets in many areas, no wonder they almost grip the economy of the country, yunho wonder will he gonna be able oneday to bring his family business to the place this high, LE company owned by yunho father is not a small company itself.

LE ranked in The TOP five in the country, their products also known internationally. Yunho knows it is a risky move to try to mingle himself with this Giant company, the chance for SE company to ask about their secret is in line.

Yunho is certain even though they will accept his profosal there will be so many rules lay out for him and it will involve lawyer and difficult contracts.

In one hand it is a plus point that he Graduated from a law major but in other hand leading the company about electrical devices with that title might not help him from the point of view of outsider, it doesn't make yunho knowless about everything involving his company though.

he had knowledge management where he take the formal course to learn each aspects of his company in order to quench his thirst about the informations,  his father hire the professor in the university to teach yunho personally about  anything he want to know spesifically, when finally he join with the company it helps him alot to have the meeting with head the partment and can ask them anything he want to know about their works. the perk of being a nerd and plan freak.

Yunho told himself that he is still young and the world is lay out in front of him, he is the farmer with tools and resources in his hands, the earth is his field, he can do anything as long as he put his mind into it.

He spent his youth time reading any kind of books, many scientists inspire him to be the greatest, once he read about confucius when he was little and he developed some kind of obsession instantly to be the wise man on earth, as he grow older he understand to be wiser is also being able to let go of the obsession but he has alot of obsession and kim jaejoong is the one that decide to walk in his circle. 

He enter the building and feeling his spirit high in anticipation, jaejoong is in the same building with him, he withhold his meeting with kim jaejoong for a week and now if he meet the man he can just jump right at the man because he is in the business agenda. He doubted he will likely see jaejoong if he didn't ask for him purposely nevertheless he still hope he might run onto the man accidentally like in the movie.

He is being ushered to the large room by the man that greet him at the front door, yunho noted the treatment he get from thiss rival soon to be partner if the man accept his proposal, no wonder they grow so big , they have their manner yunho thought.

He is weiring his black suits with light blue shirt underneath, the suits embrace his figure perfectly, showing his excellent  physical build. He walk confidently following the man that guide his way, everyone who see him will sense the feeling that he is the man who is comfortable in his own skin.

The door being opened for him and the man gesture for him to step inside, he is being greet by a beautiful young woman who told him to sit on the sofa. he told him the boss will see him shortly, he smile politely even though he almost got annoyed by the Waiting thing.

He thought choi siwon already makes himself available for him but he still has to wait, but victory comes to one who wait and execute the plan at the right moment, isn't it? He hear the door knobs and trace his eyes to the door to wait for the man behind the door. 

Jajeoong comes out from the door and yunho almost couldn't believe his eyes, the man got more beautiful after he didn't see him for a week, jaejoong wears the suit that yunho brought him, the purple suit, the purple so dark without a second glance it will looks like black, it makes jaejoong creamy white skin shine,  yunho spesifically order it from the famous brand in italy, he is more than satisfied when he see jaejoong wear it.

He feels like a man seeing his bride for the first time in his wedding dress, both of them didn't expect to encounter each other, it's almost painful for yunho to be able to see jaejoong and didn't know what to do, he did his rehearsal obout the thing he want to explain to choi siwon, he didn't prepare himself with kim jaejoong.

Both him and Jaejoong stood there dumbfounded until siwon's secretary snap him back to the reality " Mr. Jung, please come in" jaejoong didn't move from his spot neither yunho, the situation makes the secretary uneasy, she doesn't know what to do.

Sulli anxious after a minutes pass between them and no one speak or move, the unexpected event in front of his door makes siwon approaches his colleague and he put his hand on jaejoong shoulder to inform the man about his present which seems oblivious for the man at this moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter