Religion

HARD TO RESIST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 3 months after jaejoong work in SE company and yunho never step his feet in the building for once, sometimes he drives jaejoong or pick him up for lunch or after work has finish at noon.

Their relationship still a secret for his family but his obsession toward jaejoong didn't even cease for a bit, gis goal to posses the man still stronger than ever, jaejoong passive aggresive respon toward him sometimes make hin anxious.

he has weird habbit this day to try a method to win jaejoong heart, he knows the man already said that he loves yunho, but kim jaejoong is not junvg yunho, he is sure about his feeling toward jaejoong but jaejoong is like a battlefield, he still want to win that heart more day by day. He simply couldn't be satisfied with the respon.

he knows that his anxiety might come from his will to marry kim jaejoong as soon as possible but the answer that he will get from jaejoong mouth if he asked the man is what make him lost his sleep at night, spending time to make plot after plot so he can get close to his goal sooner.

Tonight they will be having diner, he pick up jaejoong from his office, it's an excelent disguise, in suits just like a colleague, doesn't matter if he brought jaejoong to fancy place, business partners do it all the time.

He want to have a candle light dinner though but he has to be patient. He might want to parade jaejoong to the whole world that this beautiful creature is his but he knows that jaejoong is not ready for that.

"What is it  do you want to tell me ?" Jaejoong said after he sit and look around at the fancy restaurant, jaejoong suspect yunho must have something important in mind, "Nothing, I just want to have a good meal with my beautiful boyfriend with good atmosphere" yunho reach for jaejoong hand and squeeze it, he order the food for both of then and a bottle of the most expensive wine.

"I don't believe you. Come on" jaejoong try to push him, the truth is, there are alot in his mind, his father approval toward their relationship, he dig all the information about jaejoong company even the exclusive one he manage to get it because he desperately want to visit that damn building with dignity, he need to see his boyfriend but he doesnt want to make jaejoong uncomfortable by his present.

There is one thing he always want to talk to jaejoong, since the first time they met really, it is  married. He knows he is crazy but he he can't help it. This thing will haunt him untill kim jaejoong said I do in front of the priest. So, basically everything he want to talk is not an option to be shared with kim jaejoong.

First, the man will be sad, freakout, and will discover he is in fact a maniac, If the man run away, he will only has himself to blame, so No. He really didn't have anything to talk about with kim jaejoong.

The foods served to them simultaneously, after a couple of time of failed attempt to make yunho talk jaejoong give up, yunho only answer with nothing and I jusr want to be with you.

The dinner actually for yunho benefit. This is his supply before he execute his plan tomorrow. The last supper before the long fasting.

Yunho back to his apartment after driving jaejoong to his own house, he park his car at his own spot, tired from all of his no reason fear about his relationship and his father, his father has always been his faithful cheerleader, supporting him outside his ring when he fight in his life, did his father feel like he is one of his property? Should bend to his rules.

he open his work room while his mind didn't stop running around thinking about all the possibilities, he pressed one secret bottom on the wall, and jaejoong really big picture appear at the center of the wall in his office room, he hide jaejoong big figure image with one of the painting.

He doesn't really sure even jaejoong himself will think about his idea putting this big image of him as a romantic thing, he will think he is creepy, the truth is jaejoong is his inspiration, the one that calm him when he feels uneasy, this is his shrine, almost worshiping him, aphrodite for him or venus, mingling with mars, everytime he looks at jaejoong, he found his religion, believing instantly in all the God and goddess stories of old folks, someone must be still worshipping the old Gods from olympus mountain or still praying to the constelations in the sky. 

Yunho consider himself as a man with a faith, he believes in God, he just didn't want to pick religion, if he can say that jaejoong as some kind of spirit that when feels like the world will drop on his shoulder he could bear it with jaejoong in his thought, he sit on his chair and stare at the figure, before he has the real item , this one will do the job, jaejoong smiling face stare back at him, instantly yunho reciprocate like the real owner is the one who is offering him the smile not merely a picture.

"Hello there my dear." Yunho whisper to the thin air, clasping his hands on his lap and fix his intense gaze at the ceiling, "Jaejoong.. jaejoong.. this still feels like a dream to me, having you in hands, saying the same spell I love you as my heart always does when I look at you, my dear jaejoong what should we do in this life so we can be together even in the hereafter", all the plans running through yunho mind.

he absolutely want to build a family with jaejoong, he want to start it soon, this life just so unpredictable to keep waiting for nothing, he already know what he want why he has to wait? He just need a Good moment to ask jaejoong about it, maybe married is too much for them right now, not for yunho obviously, but for the people around him, he himself never doubt for a second when he lay his eyes for the first time at kim jaejoong , he instantly knew, he was the one he will worship for the rest of his life, such delicate figure, tender eyes, bright smile, blinding almost like staring at the sun.

Now he has more think to worry about, he has to train his possesive side, he knows the theory, if you hold the rose too loosely it will sleep away, if you grab it too tightly chance he will crush the rose and bleeding himself too, his goals always about kim jaejoong happiness, now he can combine their happiness he must think meticulously about this or it won't work, he is here up against the rest of the world.

Yunho think about all his insecurities that jaejoong might slip away someday, taken away by someone else, his edgy feeling he has to put his composure at best if he want to lead this destiny between them, children, he never think that he want one, but he is sure enough that someday if he never want it there is a possibilty that jaejoong might.

He must be still a young man in their eyes, but he never stop calculating all his actions to get the best result so he can be a reliable for his kim jaejoong, thinking about jaejoong working with the unknown environment almost gives him anxiety, he put together the plan to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter