when your love returned[fully]

HARD TO RESIST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Yunho P.O.V-

This is the most completed months i ever felt in my life, jaejoong is with me , we have a good time together, perfect, now i watching him cooking something for me, the smell of his cook bring appetite to my empty stomach, his hand move beautifully , scopped and then mixed the food, he really know how to cook, his view is like an beuty art of master piece, i would like to see at him all day long, just enjoy the view the god gave to me, he turning his head and smile lovely at me, i smiled back in return, my heart is full of joy, he turn off the stove and removed his apron, he put the food in the plate and took two forks in it place, he aproaching me with his curious smile.

“why you look at me intensly? Don’t think ert.”

He passed me,left me behind in the kitchen, i follow him immidiately, like a magnet he bring me with him, he sit on the couch.

“lets eats here, while watching the tv.”

he took a remote control and turn on the tv i sat beside him and took a fork to scope the food, since it still hot i blow it, he look at me and smile.

“you really hungry?.”

I nodded in reply, he move forward and take a mouthfull the food in my hand i was blowing last time, he ate my food and smile evilly. Challenge me?.i sense it.

I move closer to his face and capture his lips, claim the owner of this lips is bad,he took my food away, i look at his smily eyes, i find my happiness here, in his lovely eyes, eventhough sometimes i scared that may be no one in this earth is really love me sincerely, just to find my reflection in his deep eyes, i found that i felt secure, this is the safest place i could found, i love how he could put all his love in his staring eyes at me, i found myself intoxicated with his eyes and forgot my revange,i felt his tounge moves, and then i woke up then my food was stolen by this beautifull man, i could test the food inside his mouth, i stick out my tounge and try to catch all my food back, we like to played like this, he seems so enjoy this game, he giggle and put his hands on my laps, support his body, i all over his mouth and smile in victory after i took all my food back, i parted from our kissed.

“you really enjoy this huh?.”

i gulped and taste his food , my throat,lips,tounge and my stomach also scream in joy, the food and the chef really taste so good.

“hhaaha,you’re so serious, your serious face is borring yun.”

I lay my body on the couch and took the plate along with me, he lay his head on my shoulder.playing with the chanel, i guess he is not really on the screen.

“you even don’t change your clothes yet.”

His sound , sounds sad.

“i will change it later, i must back to my apartment, would you like to come?”

“you don’t stay tonight?.”

“no..i have something to do with my job, i have to finished it , i didn’t brought the file with me, i just come here after work.”

“hm,,if i could come..”

“why you can’t? Any way where is umma?”

“she has a extra job, i want to go to work as well, like you and mom, i would really like to look busy like you.”

“don’t be so silly.”

“why can’t i ? i already graduated now, honestly i wanna ask you that may be you will allow me to have a job, i really want to work.”

My appettite gone.i don’t like to think about him being busy, call me selfish, but that’s the truth, i would like to save him in my pocket and bring him with me wherever i go.i don’t want him to get tire, i felt it everyday, i just want him to spent his time, enjoy his life, i can give him everything he want, my love for him is not something new , this relationship just make me clear, that i suppose protect him more.give everything he want, but, may be i’m wrong, something i think is the best for him is not always something make him happy, at least i should ask, will he be happy? Will he being tired?

“are you sure jae?”

“nae..i really sure, but i’m afraid you will not agree with this, you always repeat to me that work is hard, like you want to suggest me to not go to work, but i want to..can i yunho baby?.”

He snuggle and hugged me tight, the food in the plate almost finished, i ate like mad.

“ok then, you have to work with me, i would ask appa if we could have a new employee..ok? happY?”

He releaseg his huggged and looked at me with his big dark eyes.that eyes i wanna kiss it, i leaned forward and kiss his eyes, he blinked.

“no..i don’t want to work with you, work? Do you really know what i mean? Search for work, have interview, get my first salary, do you get it bossy jung yunho?”

NO! I don’t  get it jae, if you go to work, you will meet with many people i don’t know, you have to work with me, stay close to me, always around my sight.selfish me.

“why you have to choose a hard way , if you have a nice one huh? Just work at my office , i don’t want to treat you special.”

“don’t want it, if you force me to doing so, then your answer is no.”

He took the plate and bring it to the kitchen , like always, i followed him like a duck follow his mommy, just naturally.my majesty.he washed the dishes and blabbering about the hard life everyone out there have, the struggle to have a job, how shameless he will be if he keep cling on me, for me it sounds lovely not something to be ashamed,i hugged him from behind and rest my chin on his shoulder, i put my hand on washtub, feel his finger with mine, he stopped his activity.

“just continue, lets washs the dishes together.”

He keep quiete for awhile and then continue.

“i know what you mean jae, if you think so, then who am i to stopping you, i will agree about everything make you happy my love.”

“who am I? Who am i? You’re my love,of course i want your approval, i want you to be hapy about anything i do.”

I smiled and feel really releived about the answer, i will feel uneasy or insecure about something he said bad, i just afraid that this relationship is not something god allowed, i afraid he will think weird about this relationship, this is all of mine, this relationship is my dream, my life, and my passion, my journey was end when he said yes, yes he wanna be mine, yes he wanna accept me just the way i’m , i just stupid sometime to keep doubt in his love, or i just being so crazy to think that my love is bigger than his.

“as long as you happy jae, i will glad to.”

“thank you yun,it means alot for me.”

He turned his head and kiss my lips,i would like someone to take this picture of us, i will hang it on my office, and when i miss him, i will stare at those picture of us, i know the god is watching us, i know HE did, he want me to keep my promise, to keep this boy happy for the rest of my life.

“ehm...”

We broke the kiss and look at jae mom in embarrased.

“ah!? Umma, you just back .”

I approach jaejoong mother and kiss his forehead.she smiled and patted my arms.

“young boys, attitude please,. My day is good my son, but just too busy and tired may be.”

Jaejoong put the plates on it place while me massaging his umma, jaejoong mother stare at both of us.jaejoong approaching us and join me to massage his mother back and shoulder.

“how nice to have two sons like you, yunho , why still in your daddy suit?”

“hahha, no umma, i just comeback from office and come right here,i about to leave but i want to company jaejoong to washed the dishes.”

“seems not only washed the dishes.”

Jaejoong look at me and turned red, i really like his red face, it look so adoreable.

“and doing some stuff to..”

His mother chuckle atmy asnwer and put his hand on mine, told me to stop.

“i would like to ask you to stay here yunho, but , we just have one room.”

“like i never stay here before, why you talked like that, but i wannt back right now umma.”

“no yunho, that day was end , when i don’t have to worry that you will do something to my son in his own house..hahahhah..”

Damn,she teased us, i know jaejoong mother is really approved our relationship,jaejoong really turned being tomattoes his face really red, he covered his mother mouth and look at me with sorry eyes.

“umma!!!!! You know we don’t do such thing in your house..umma!”

Jaejoong shout to his mom, mrs kim try to be free and brust in laughter.

“i could figure it out something.haha, i’m sorry my sons, i couldn’t help to teased both of you, you asked me to doing so, you kissed in my kicthen..”

“i’m sorry umma for doing bad to your son.”

“hahha, no yunho , dont say that, it feels you was make jaejoong pregnant...hahah..”

“umma!!!!!”

Jaejoong attacked his mother and hugged her , and shout for telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter