Hello

The Odd Couple

Two weeks later, the WGM team got together and began filming the second episode of the global version show between the two rising artists. The couples both received an uproar of good ratings on their first episode due to their excess amount of skinship and accidental romantic moments, capturing or should I recall deceiving our lovely viewers from their rocky start of pretend marriage.

“Amazing work last time guys ! This is our first step towards success! Let’s keep working hard, AJA AJA FIGHTING !” shouts the PD nim loudly into his mic, trying to wake everyone up from the cold frosty morning. It was way too early to be even awake, and for most people or artists would be in their warm and snuggly bed - sound asleep. It was 5am in the morning, snow was still falling lightly outside, and everyone was securely protected from the icy cold air and awkwardly moved in their thick coats like penguins.


The first scene was to start in around 30 minutes and Gui gui was waiting inside the pretend house for Taecyeon’s arrival. She rubbed her hands together to gain heat and unlocked her samsung galaxy note 2 to check her Weibo - something similar to Facebook or Cyworld. There was barely anyone posting interesting online at the moment, so she decided to post a photo of herself with her cute penguin mufflers and wrote ‘Today, work started early in the morning ! >.<” So cold right now but my mufflers are doing its work too hehe keeping my ears warm keke’, she then locked her phone and slid it in her pocket. After a few more moments, she felt something comforting and warm pressed lightly against her cheek and gui gui jumped up in surprise.

“GYAH!!!!!” cries out Gui gui and quickly turns her head to see a grinning Taecyeon standing behind her and holding a warm can of milk tea in his hand.
“Aiyo, are you trying to kill me Ok Taecyeon?” questions Gui gui while sending Taecyeon a childish glare.
“What? No haha! Aigoo-ah, I was just being nice - buying a warm drink for you. Is that bad? okay, I won’t do it again.” teases Taecyeon and laughs when he sees Gui gui’s cute pout on her face.
“ANI-YO, thank you Taecyeon-shi. Ahhhh, so nice and warm..I better drink it before we start filming.” says Gui gui and she holds the drink between her hands and smiles at Taecyeon who plopped himself beside her on the couch. Gui gui pops the drink open and began taking big sips and sighs when warmth returns back into her body.
“So.. How have you been?” asks Taecyeon and glances at the petite girl next to him.
“Hmm... not bad. I am in the middle of filming this drama in China so travelling to and from is a bit tiring.” replies Gui gui with a sigh, and Taecyeon notices the pale complexion on her face.
“Don’t overwork yourself okay? Make sure you sleep more and eat more, don’t skip meals!” says Taecyeon in a worried tone.
“I’m okay, don’t worry. How about you? How have you been?” Gui gui replies with a small smile.
“Nothing much... I- at home. I mean I have been umm- training! Yes, training ! Because of our new album. Haha” Taecyeon stutters a bit when replying Gui gui, and sweatdrops appear on his forehead. He didn’t want to tell her about his new obsession of watching all her videos, it would be very awkward and creepy. Before Gui gui had the chance to question his odd behaviour and the sweatdrops on his head when it was clearly very cold at the moment, they were interrupted.

“Please get ready everyone. Taec, Gui gui-shi please get into your positions.” calls out the WGM crew member.

 

The second episode begins with Taecyeon standing in the midst of a small and adorable village of beautiful, exquisite houses, shuffling his feet and waits patiently for his wife's arrival. He hears Gui gui’s voice from behind, the camera pans and zooms in at gui gui’s figure and Taecyeon’s reaction when he meets his wife for the second time. There was nothing weird about Taecyeon’s expression, apart from how natural it appeared on the camera. A bright smile painted his face, his perfect set of teeth gleaming under the morning sun and eyes glittering slightly in joy as Gui gui slowly approaches him. At that moment, Taecyeon nearly forgets his lines and coughs into his hand awkwardly.
“Annyeong, how are you?” He asks Gui gui again and holds her arm to help her up the hill.
“Good, and you oppa ?” Gui gui replies and Taecyeon widens his eyes in surprise at her words. His heart fluttered quickly at her single ‘oppa’ and all words flew out of his mind, he didn’t know why she said it, but one thing he was sure was that - he liked the sound of it. Very much.

After a long and tiring day of filming, it finally finished and everyone in the production was both exhausted and extremely satisfied with the results. The two actors was brilliantly displaying their acting skills, even adding their ad libs and going solo most of the time. It almost seemed as if they weren’t pretending this marriage and looked like a real dating couple in love. As the filming proceeded, Taecyeon showed his kind and caring side to the audience when he took care of gui gui. He would naturally brush her hair out of her face or hold her arm steady when they were walking. He would wrap his own scarf around her neck to keep her warm and brush crumbs off her face when they ate their home-made dinner. Even his manager was surprised at his strange change of attitude towards the actress, he hadn’t seen Taecyeon so caring before - not even to s. The way he smiled and along with his y low baritone voice was able to keep all the girls in the WGM production crew swooning, including Gui gui who was always a fan of his.

 

Gui Gui POV

I can’t believe this was happening. After the talk we had last time, everything had smoothed out and we both became closer. Am I dreaming? I must be- because I think I’m actually friends with him. The small conversations we have during the whole filming, off camera and on - I get these butterflies that flutters in my chest. I get that feeling of overwhelming happiness, like my heart is about to burst out and I just want to stuff my face into the pillow and giggle to my hearts content. The way Taecyeon holds my hand and guides me to the different film settings, the way he leans down when he talks to me and the occasional skinship when he brushes his hand on my cheeks and hair. To be honest, the past week I have been filming but my mind was constantly on Taecyeon. I keep thinking back to our conversation, how he opened up to me and couldn’t help but think where he was? what he was doing ? and so on all the time. I can’t help but think of him as...my boyfriend. I mean its normal right? its every fangirls dream! Except why does this feel so real ?

 
 
 
AN: Aiya, I feel that this chapter is lacking a bit. Like a filter when your watching anime - to all my anime readers out there ! I'm sorry ~ >.< I'm so sad they finished filming the last ep WGM gv for yeonjie couple. But 2PM's comeback after 2 years ! WOOT GROWN loving all the songs heh ! Please leave your comment on how you thought abt this chappie.. goodorbad !