Minimal Contact

The Odd Couple

 

Taecyeon lays back in his bed, arms folded behind his head and stared up at the ceiling with his brows furrowed to the point where small wrinkles appeared on his forehead. He was concerned. Ever since the phone call with Gui gui, a million thoughts ran through his head revolving around her. He mostly spent his time training with the other 2PM members, but once in awhile he would take his phone out and wonder if he should call her again or perhaps send her a text message. But he was in dilemma, worried that if he called her - she would be filming or bothering, and most of all worried that about how he would react when he heard the other guys voice again.

 

“Its normal right? They are filming together...so obviously he would be with her all the time. I should stop thinking too much” Taecyeon mutters to himself, shaking his head a few times and took his phone out to text Gui gui.
“Hey...haven’t heard from you for a long time. How are you? Is filming going okay? Remember to rest and eat kkk? ^ ^ - Taecyeon” he rereads the short message a few times and finally hits send. He places the phone on the floor in front of him and waits a bit, turning on the tv and flips to some SBS channel, watching some show he doesn’t pay attention to at all. He flicks his eyes towards the big screen and quickly back to his phone, as if he didn’t want to miss the moment she sends a message back. After a few minutes of waiting, he loses some hope that she would text back and mind starts wandering off.
*BOBOBO* - message tone
Taecyeon eyes widens and quickly grabs his phone hurriedly and slides the message open.
“Annyeong ~ aigo, I have been filming non-stop for the past 12 hours. So tired huhuhu TT_TT. Sorry I haven’t texted you, but thanks for asking - I’m eating very well. What about you? you must be very tired too... I saw you in the chinese newspaper ! You look JJANG ! kekeke”

Taecyeon reads the message a few times and couldn’t help the big smile on his face and his mood brightened quickly. He thought about it for a few moments and typed in another message in reply.

“Keke, I was handsome right? I am always handsome ! what? 12 hours? This is unreasonable, let me speak to the director. This is child labour kekekeke.....Please rest !!! I don’t want to see you in a few days and see miss panda okay? ^ ^ “ - Taecyeon sends the message with a small smile, this time he wasn’t concerned on whether she would text back or not, knowing she was extremely tired and had probably fell asleep by now.

*BOBOBO*
“What? Child labour? you calling who a child? grrr.... shush you mouse head. kekeke. hmmm, okay ! I am tired ~ so tired. Zzzzz...goodnight keke I will text you tomorrow ^ ^” Taecyeon reads the message and laughs out loud, he felt happy that Gui gui managed to text back even though she was extremely tired. Taecyeon turns the Tv off and decides to sleep too, this time his heart much more at rest and manages to sleep straight away.

 

AN: Sorry for the late update ! and the extremely short chapter to top it off. BUT, two chapters woohoo ! ^ ^ Just watched the wedding photoshoot ep... so cute. heh  ! Kwanghee's sooooooo funny "I'M A TOP SUPERSTAR TOO" LOL ! anyways, please leave a comment and subs are very welcomed :) Thank you for reading..