I HATE OK TAECYEON

The Odd Couple

 

Gui Pov

I grasped his large hands in mine and shook up and down in quick motions, I couldn’t control my happiness - my heart felt like it would burst any moment. I could feel my cheeks hurting from laughing and smiling so much, this is really happening. I’m actually meeting him, talking to him and acting with him.
“Ok Taecyeon, I waited for this moment for quite some time now. I was a fan of yours since 10 out of 10 you know? hoho, you have become much more handsome and manly now. This must be fate - me meeting you, I really hope we can become friends through this show.” I told him with a grin and still gripping his hands tightly.

 

.................

“Yah, get your hands off me. Who do you think you are?”  exclaims Taecyeon and flings her hands off quickly. This was too much for him, why was she a fan... she must be one of them he thought.

“I don’t want to be rude or anything but I don’t want to be friends with you. I don’t know you, we’re just two actors that coincidently met in a tv show to lift ratings. I hope our relationship stays strictly professional. “ explains as he watches her shocked and muted expression. He then turns away abruptly and disappears in the crowd of the crew without another word. Gui gui stood there alone, overwhelmed in sadness and disappointment and anger - at that moment she couldn’t even decipher at which emotions ran through her body.

..............

 

Gui Pov

Why was he acting like this? This is not the Taecyeon I know from TV... where is my prince-charming? my gentleman? the kind and caring man that I know of? This man is so fake,on tv he is portrayed as the perfect prince with the perfect charming personality. This man is not him ! How can someone be so rude... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!? These questions spun my head round and round and I could feel a wave of disappointment fall over me. I felt betrayed, insulted and sadness all at the same time. My heart ached painfully and I could tears threatening to spill, but I forced myself to look up and tried to sink my tears back in.
I’m not going to cry for him, this fake man is not worth it ! He can go to hell with this fake personality of his? I’m going to throw all their albums in the bin the minute I go home, and rip down his topless posters from my walls and delete all the photos, songs and shows off my computer which consist of HIM. To hell with him and his fake character, his fanclub just minus’d one, oh maybe 5 because I had 4 other accounts, but in simple words I HATE OK TAECYEON.