Sorry

The Odd Couple

 

 

 

"Stop ! What the hell... ooft !" shouts Taecyeon as he gets bombarded with snowballs to his face for the fifth time. He brushes the snow from his face, or he attempts to but gives up completely when another snow ball is thrown onto his head.

 

"Hahaha, so funny. Ok Taecyeon became a snow person ! This is so fun." exclaims gui gui, her eyes gleaming in excitement. She crushed the snow from the ground into her hand and balled them into perfect snowballs and began to attack Taecyeon again, using all her strength. Her aim was to win this one-sided battle and make stupid Ok Taecyeon fall and beg for her forgiveness. However, this scenario didn't quite fit the romantic tv show they were shooting, so as long as he admits defeat or falls over was good enough for her.

 

"Yah, enough.. " coughs out Taecyeon as he inhaled some cold ice by accident during the one-sided fight. He brings his hand towards his face to wipe off more snow when a warm hand brushed against his cheek and nose, wiping it off for him. Taecyeon widens his eyes slightly at this intimate action, his mind wondering what brought her to do it, and his heart beating a little faster from her touch. He glanced down in wonder at the petite girl in front him, her arms outstretched as if she was reaching for something high up on the shelves, the bright blue coat complimenting her rosy cheeks and glittering eyes which was full of life and joy. In that moment, he saw only a normal girl - not a fan, not a threat but just an ordinary girl in front of him.

 

“CUT ! - That was very good guys, great work - absolutely FANTASTIC. That’s a wrap for today. Let’s go out for a drink to celebrate - my treat!” announces the PD nim loudly into his mic whilst clapping his hands happily. All the staff began to pack the equipments up while chattering among themselves, leaving the two actors standing on set staring at each other.
“uhh..that was just part of the show ok. Don’t misread my actions, I am not your fan anymore - so you DON’T need to worry.” said gui gui coldly, eyes avoiding his the moment the director said cut. She spotted her manager from afar and walked away from Taecyeon without another word. 
How can he just stand there as if nothing is wrong? Such a cold hearted man she thought bitterly.

 

“WAIT ! I know why you hate me but we need to have a talk.” Taecyeon says as he grabs her arm, halting her steps immediately. He didn’t know what to say next. He didn’t even know why he even said they needed to talk. When she told him that she wasn’t a fan, he expected a sense of relief but it never came. Only a feeling of loneliness creep over him and he knew he couldn’t just let her go like that. He watches as gui gui turn around and stares at the hand he is holding her back with, and he lets go straight away.

“......what? Talk ! Are you here to tell me to quit this tv show? or something? Because if you are... you can just - “ Gui gui begins loudly with a menacing glare.

“NO, what?!  Just.. just listen okay? I’m sorry that I said those things to you. I meant it at that time, because I was scared.. you suddenly grabbed my hand and told me you were my fan and.. and i just assumed you were them.” interrupts Taecyeon with an exasperated sigh as he attempts to explain his thoughts clearly to guigui.

“What do you mean by them? Who is them?” gui gui asks him in a softer tone, seeing as the man in front of her had sincerely apologised and wanted to talk to her.


“I- Look, a few years back before we became popular. I had a good friend. He was my best friend and he was in the same company as me. When we were training we had many fans that loved us a lot and we appreciated it. We took the time to talk to them, and took photos with them and thanked them for their support, but there was a group in specific that followed us to every event, every scheduled show and so on. Basically, we saw them everywhere - even when we went back home we would see them waiting outside our apartment, we got concerned. Especially hyunbin - my friend, they attacked him for always staying with us and hanging around our apartment. When Hyunbin had enough and confronted them, telling he was our friend and that they shouldn’t come anymore - they started to send threatening mail and so on. It got so serious, we had to involve the police - but it was already too late. Hyunbin became scared of their actions, when his apartment got trashed after training and many people posted on his cyworld telling him to commit suicide and more threatening messages. We wanted to help him, but because we were just debuting - our manager didn’t want us exposed to bad headline news and ruin our image. I should have not listened to my manager, should have helped my best friend but I didn’t - and when I realised what I should have done, Hyunbin had left for America for good. I regret this even to this day, for losing my best friend - and I know it isn’t my fans fault yet... I can’t help but group them together.“ explains Taecyeon in a regretful tone, trying to blink back the tears escaping from his eyes.


“I..am sorry. I’m sorry for hurting you. I am - “ continues Taecyeon but gui gui interrupts him when she suddenly grabs hold onto his hand and squeezes reassuringly.
“I forgive you. I understand - I’m sorry for what you had to go through in the past. But trust me when I say this to you now, those people weren’t your fans - they were psychopathic stalkers. It’s not your fault, you did nothing wrong - I’m sure Hyunbin won’t blame you as well so stop rejecting the people who actually do support you.” gui gui says, looking deep into his eyes, her heart hurting at the sight of the tall man in tears in front of her.
“What about you?” whispers Taecyeon in a fearful tone.

“I will always be your number one fan.” replies gui gui - and she was being honest, not even when Taecyeon rejected her before , her heart beated a little faster at the sight of him. She turned his hand to hers and began to shake his large hands.
“Nice to meet you Ok Taecyeon, I’M YOUR FAN !!!! omoooooo, so handsome ! Can we please take a photo” gui gui says loudly while laughing happily. Taecyeon watched at the repetition of this scene, as a small smile etched across his face.
“No... lets be friends instead- nice to meet you, gui gui!” Taecyeon replies with a big grin- unaware of the pink blush over gui gui’s cheek at the sound of him saying his name.
“Okay, but let’s just go eat dinner now - So hungrrrrry ~ “ gui gui says as she tries to distract him from staring any longer at her face.
“Haha, I noticed you are always hungry ! okay, lets go- hopefully the team is still waiting for us” teased Taecyeon and walks off in front of her while laughing loudly, leaving an embarrassed gui gui red in the face.

“YAH ! “ screams gui gui when she recovers whilst running after him, trying to kick him in the .

 

AN- hoho, was the chapter too long? sorry haha xD I didn't want to split Taec's story into two chappies ! Please tell me if you guys don't understand some parts >.< I'll try to change it ! woohoo, I still don't know where this is going haha so gimme ideas ? :D I guess all stories have a third party? hmmm who should I make it as ? If you want to contribute - please comment below hohoho ! Thank you for reading again ^ ^
P.S - more people should write YEONJIE fanfics, I feel quite lonely with the "yeonjie" tag lololoololol ! :D and WGM yeonjie couple is ending :( im so devastated... but please keep supporting this couple !
Yeonjie fighting ~ ^ ^ ~