Oppa

The Odd Couple

 

“HYUNG, aish...why are rushing so early in the morning? JINJAH, you woke me up” Wooyoung yells out angrily at Taecyeon. Wooyoung gets of his bed as he had finally had enough of the loud ruckus from next door, rubbing his eyes tiredly and glances at the time - 6am...holy mother...and barges into Taecyeon’s room. He watches his giant group member prancing around the room in a hurry, combing his hair and rushing here and there to find his things.
“YAH, youngie ~ did you see where I put my watch. The black one, the one that I like? I can’t seem to find it anywhere!” Taecyeon exclaims in panic, rummaging through his closet.
“AISH, ITS ON YOUR WRIST PABO ! Why are you up so early, where are you going aish” Wooyoung growls out in an agitated tone.
“I have to film WGM today remember? aish, you don’t know my schedules... anyways, I have to hurry ! I need to go to the salon in 15 minutes.” Taecyeon barely glances at Wooyoung and rushes past him to get out the door.
“Ah, you do huh? Goodluck..aish jinja, making me lose sleep because of this!” Wooyoung says with a huff, rubbing his disheveled hair and crawling back into his warm bed as he hears the door slam.


After a few hours of preparation, Taecyeon emerges out of his van in a hurry to get to the WGM company headquarters. He had been anxiously waiting for the past hour to see her, wondering how she was and to see her face to face finally. He sees gui gui’s van pull up on the curb and his face lights up immediately when he sees gui gui’s head poke through the doors. Gui gui laughs as she sees Taecyeon standing there and starts waving rapidly, excited and nervous at the same to finally see him. Gui gui hops out of the van and rushes to join Taecyeon, leaving her manager to yell at her for being uncareful.
“TAECYEON ! ANNYEOOONG ~ woooah“ squeals Gui gui as she crashes into Taecyeon accidentally, because she ran and couldn’t stop herself in time due to the slippery pathway.
“Aigo, annyeong gui gui ! be more careful” Taecyeon laughs out and holds her arms still to steady her. He watches as she tries to gain balance and smiles at her cute antics.
“Hehe, thank you Taecyeon !” said Gui gui
“hmm...call me oppa ! you little … “ Taecyeon teases her, but honestly he really did want her to call him oppa.
“Why? I like to call you Ok Taecyeon hoho” Gui gui replies back
“uhhh... its rude to call a man thats older than you by their full name...and doesn’t it sound like we are not familiar... I mean, we do film toge- “ Taecyeon says, attempting to reason with her.
“ARASSO, ok ! I will call you oppa from now on” Gui gui interrupts Taecyeon half way, with a little smile on her face.
“So, what are filming today oppa?” Gui gui continues and looks up at Taecyeon.
“Uhm...uhh, I-I don’t know yet” Taecyeon stutters out embarrassingly, his heart did a little flip when Gui gui called him and surprised him so much because he realised how happy it had made him.

 

“OKAY ! A BIG HELLO TO EVERYONE. Is everyone well? it has been quite awhile since we last filmed. I’m SO EXCITED OK ! YEAH ! We will be doing some wedding photo shoots today - it will take one hour to get there, and lets get this started !” announces the PD nim in a cheerful voice.

“Haha heeeeeheeee, the PD nim is so funny !” gui gui says while giggling
“Ok ok, lets get into the van” Taecyeon says, pushing gui gui lightly towards the WGM van.
They both sit in the backseat with Taecyeon’s manager sitting beside the driver and gui gui’s manager sitting behind the driver. Gui gui then proceeds to pull out a few things from her backpack she carried.
“Seriously? haha, so much snacks, aigo ah” Taecyeon says and laughs.
“whaaaat? I bring it to share okay?” Gui gui replies
“Aniya, its good. Lets eat while we talk” Taecyeon says back smiling.

“Oppa, eat this, it is so good!” Gui gui says excitedly and shoves a mango mousse flavoured pocky stick into Taecyeon's mouth.
“mmMmmmhggh”
“Yes, oppa?” Gui gui says in a mocking tone, smirking when he sees Taecyeon stuffed mouth. Taecyeon ruffles her hair to retaliate, watching gui gui pout and attempt to fix her hair. Suddenly, gui gu takes her phone and takes a quick snapshot of Taecyeon’s stuffed face before he had the chance to stop her.

“YAH ! What are you doing...” Taecyeon says while swallowing quickly.
“Hehe, uploading this on my weibo!” Gui gui replies with a smile
“What? what is wei-weibo?” Taecyeon asks with his eyebrows raised
“Oh, oppa doesn’t know? hoho, it is like twitter? or facebook” gui gui says and starts tapping the app open.
“Ohhhh, aish - so does that mean everyone can see it? let me check how I look first !” Taecyeon says hurriedly and grabs her phone. Taecyeon browses through her so called weibo, and sees a few updates and photos he could recognise in Korea.
“AH, its the penguin mufflers hah, this photo is cute..” Taecyeon says when he clicks onto her selca which gui gui had posted prior a few weeks ago. He taps onto the comments and sees a few replies from people she follows. He brings the phone a bit closer and sees comments left from that Prince, he could recognise his face from the drama and this man called Aaron yan? Who..ah is it that guy she filmed with in Pili MIT drama? Aish, so many guys - why is the reply in Chinese...


“Gui gui, read the comments for me !” Taecyeon asks her and gui gui sends him a questioning look in reply.
“Because...this uhh...photo was taken in Korea right? So... I’m K-Korean... and I’m your oppa? So I want to know what the comments say, because I want to know what other people think of Korea.....” Taecyeon trails off awkwardly as he tries to explain without telling her he was actually jealous and frustrated with the amount of guys in her life.
“Ohhhh, I understand ! hoho, such a good Korean man” Gui gui says and looks at him with approval. Taecyeon wipes the cold sweat on his forehead discreetly and applauded his fabulous attempt in the save.
“It says from Prince, he is a Taiwanese actor and my friend- that he thinks the mufflers are very cute and so am I, he also tells me to take care because its so cold in korea right now. My manager says, get off the phone and start filming hoho. And my very good friend, his name is Aaron Yan says, he wishes he could go to Korea with me and tells me to take care of my body.” Gui gui continues and smiles sweetly when she reads the comments, her heart warming up to their little comments of their love for her. While Taecyeon, on the other hand, was slightly fuming inside, why is this Prince calling her cute - he must like her or something, his heart felt heavy when she had read it with a sweet and comforted voice, like he was very important to her. Also, who is this Aaron that she speaks of, who is he to tell her to take care of her body...does he care about her body? What does he know about her body..argh. They must be really close, Taecyeon thought angrily.

“Aiya, I didn’t even see these comments heh. I must reply to Aaron, I haven’t seen him for ages.” gui gui says to herself with a big smile on her face. Taecyeon glares over her shoulder as he watches her type a message to his Aaron, and eyes widens when he sees stupid love hearts and smiley faces on the screen. Taecyeon furrows his brows and watches as Gui gui happily types her message to him and decides to ask her for more information about this man.

“Hmm, gui gui ! Who is Aaron?” Taecyeon asks her even though he had seen him in the drama

“Ohhh, yes. Aaron Yan is a famous actor in Taiwan, he and I was in a drama together - it is very fun and mysterious, you should watch it too. He treats me very well and acts like a brother to me. We became very good friends and we often meet and talk, he is a good friend I treasure deeply.” Gui gui says in a serious and thoughtful tone.

“He had also helped me with a lot of things in the past, my work and things....ah, oppa. I think we are here !” Gui gui stops abruptly and leans out the windows to see the beautiful buildings with large window panes, filled with majestic white wedding gowns. Taecyeon leaned back against his seat, and his heart clenching in his chest and all of a sudden he wished he hasn’t asked her in the first place, because now...now he realised just how important he was in her life.

 

AN: Woohoo, two chapters ! I hope this doesn't disappoint as much. ^ ^ Although Prince is just a cameo, I really want Aaron to come into this story as one of the "characters" ! Hope everyone understands ~ Please leave a comment on what you think...I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ^ ^ & subs are very welcomed. Thank you for reading again ~