Teenage Girl

The Odd Couple

 

Taec  

“YAH ! what are you doing Taec hyung ! you have been on your laptop for a few hours already !”  exclaims Wooyoung when he passes Taec’s room for the tenth time and sees his hyung’s figure under the sheets along with his laptop, motionless for the past hour.
Taecyeon had been hiding under his bed covers for the past week, starting when he came back from filming the first episode of WGM global version - and this was starting to worry the members of 2PM. Every single night, after training and preparing for their new album, Taecyeon would lock himself up in his room and wouldn’t come out until the members called him out for dinner or snacks. This was rather unbecoming for the Okcat lover who normally roams around the apartment looking for food with Chansung or watches korean TV shows in the living room with Nichkhun. One night Wooyoung who was starting to get agitated by being neglected by his fellow member, decided to finally find out what Taecyeon was being so secretive about.
“HYUNG ! ARE YOU WATCHING ? COS IF YOU ARE, I’M NOT PULLING THESE COVERS OFF” shouts Wooyoung right above Taec’s head, which was being covered by the sheets.
“YAH, what the hell are you yelling so loudly for? I’m not DEAF ! and NO, I’m not...why are you in my room anyway?” replies Taecyeon as he flings the covers off quickly, hair messed up and eyes red behind the thick frames for some reason.
“Anii ~ Hyung ! you have been acting weird these days. You haven’t been outside this apartment, you haven’t been hanging out with us. You even rejected Yoona’s invitation to hang out the other night !” explains Wooyoung and looks at his hyung with a questioning and concerned expression.
“I’m just tired Wooyoungie-ah... I- was busy filming and so I’m just trying to rest more before our schedule starts getting hectic y’know” Taecyeon mutters, avoiding Wooyoung’s questioning gaze.
“LIES ! You haven’t been sleeping at all - look at your dark circles omo, and you look like a dead fish man. You have been playing on your laptop, is it some game you have been playing? Starcraft? LOL again? huh?” says Wooyoung as he pokes his hyung’s dry face and examines the eye bags behind the frames.
“Actually on second thought, let me see your laptop. I had enough of seeing you cooped up in your room like a chicken” Wooyoung continues and quickly grabs Taecyeon’s laptop before he has the chance to stop him. Thankful for his quick reflexes, he leaps over the bed and runs out of the room, into the living room where Nichkhun sat watching WGM starring his fellow member.

“HYUNG ! I’ve GOT IT. Hurry, let’s see what has been keeping Taecyeon hyung so busy these days” Wooyoung rushes out and he puts the laptop on the floor before prying it open quickly.
“YAH, DON’T YOU DARE OPEN MY LAPTOP ! THAT’S PRIVACY JANG WOOYOUNG” roars out Taecyeon from his bedroom. Unfortunately for him, after several hours in the same position he experienced severe leg cramps which paralysed him on the floor when he tried to run after Wooyoung.
“”MERONG, to be you” Wooyoung yells back, chuckling proudly to himself.
“WHAT THE HECK?” Nichkhun yells out in shock as he sees what was in Taecyeon’s laptop first and falls onto the wooden floor before laughing out loudly.
“WHAT THE HECK?!” Wooyoung yells out behind him, eyes ten times wider than normal and mouth agape in surprise.
“YAH! THIS IS NOT RIGHT ! What is wrong with you man? Are you seriously watching Gui gui’s dramas for the past few days non stop ? ew. “ Wooyoung says and continues browsing his history, only to find a list of sites which he watched her dramas from.
“.... no. Stop... my privacy” Taecyeon cries out feebly as he crawls his way out from his room and watches s reaction towards his recent obsession.
“Dude, what kind of drama is Brown Sugar Macciato? this looks so gay hyung. Man you are soooooooooo obsessed. Why are you watching teenage love-sick romantic comedies at 2am in the morning?” Wooyoung asks Taecyeon, while in the background Nichkhun who was wheezing and grabbing his stomach from laughing so much, paused to listen to his answer.
“No reason. I - I was just interested thats all ! Get your paws off my laptop now !” says Taecyeon while eyeing his laptop which was dangling over Wooyoung’s lap dangerously.
“BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA” laughs Nichkhun, sounding awfully like an hyena at this point. He rolls onto his side, gasps for air and eyes wells up in tears when he sees Taecyeon glaring at him, even Wooyoung shoots a pitiful look at Nichkhun.
“Interested? This is not even normal addiction to dramas, this is downright manic obsession to this gui gui girl you are pretend marrying to. Hyung, do you like her?” Wooyoung asks Taecyeon, truly interested in his hyung’s non-existent love life.
“No, I don’t like her but she’s really different. I have never seen such a girl like her before - it’s very comforting when I see her. She....she makes me feel like it would be okay if I’m with her. I want to be her friend - and get to know her better. That is all, okay?” explains Taecyeon in a thoughtful tone and a small smile gracing his lips. Wooyoung stares at his pabo hyung, he looks as if he was already in love with her - urgh, that smile giving him the creeps already.

“SO, umm...when are we meeting our sister-in-law ?” Nichkhun asks with a big grin on his face, after recovering from his previous fit.
Taecyeon huffs a loud and hearable sigh, sliding his head back onto the floor in defeat.

 
 
 
AN: Sorry short chappy ! :) This looks like a one-shot haha but its not ! I really like the interaction betwen 2pm members, they just so darn cute ! Thanks for reading  yoohoo ~