The New Student

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Courage (Will That Ever Come?)

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Krystal POV (31 March 2008) 07:30 AM


"Guys, we have a new student in our class today. Please introduce yourself." Hong seonsaengnim give command to the new student. Yes I remember who’s that new student is. He was the boy who give me his blue umbrella when I cry in the rain at my favorite bench 2 days ago.

 

"Annyeonghaseo Kang Minhyuk imnida." He smiled. I saw my girls friends like hypnotized by his eye smile. I have to admit, he has a pretty sweet smile.

 

"Minhyuk-ssi you can sit next to .." saem looked around looking for an empty seat for him. But that new student kept looking at me. I turned my head to the other way, embarrassed.

 

"Sulli you sit with Dongho. Minhyuk you can sit over there, next to Krystal." Eh? Me? He sat next to me? 'Sulli who is afraid of Hong saem immediately moved next Dongho. The new student who's named Kang Minhyuk finally sitting next to me.

 

"Hi, we meet again. Are you feeling better now?" he asked, smiling. When I want to answer his question he shifted his gaze forward instead. Listening to Hong seonsaengnim who was now talking about music history in our country.

 

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

19:19 PM at “The Bench”


Tonight I'm sitting in this bench again. Staring at the lake in front of me. The beautiful scenery in front of me make me relax for a while. I closed my eyes. Feel the wind blowing against my skin and waving my hair. Until all of a sudden I heard someone footsteps and sat down on this bench. I rush to open my eyes. To find the new student smiling at me.

 

"What are you doing here?" Ask me annoyed. At school, after he said something that I didn’t give answer yet, all he did was just staring at me and follow me everywhere. When I asked him what he want. He just smile, without saying anything. I was so annoyed at him.

 

"You didn’t have to, if you didn’t want to." he simply said as his eye look directly at my eyes. Confused and feeling annoyed I broke the gaze.

 

"Actually, what the hell do you want from me? Why did you just staring and following me everywhere? " I asked, a little yelling at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter