The Magic of A Helping Hand

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Courage (Will That Ever Come?)

***************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ******************************

 I looked around, in this room there was no one other than the two of us.

"Hey, are you okay? What happen to you earlier? did you just imagining when I beat you to death? " Minho ask while laughing at my strange attitude a while ago. So, what happen earlier was just my imaSullition.

"No, it's okay." I answered him with a smile as Innocent as possible.

***************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ******************************

(31 October 2009) 08:28 PM

Minhyuk POV

Minho still laughing at my strange attitude when the dressing room door open in front of us. Then come the most beautiful girl in the world with her beautiful smile on her beautiful face. She was already beautiful and the white dress she wore just increasingly makes her more beautiful. I could have sworn she was even more beautiful than an angel. Wait, I was never seen an angels before. Who cares, for me she is the most beautiful creature God ever create.

I automatically stood up, my jaw instantly drop. I didn't want to blink my eyes. I do not want to miss this wonderful moment, even if only for a second. I kept looking at her without care about anything, without saying a word. Because I can't find the right words to describe how amazing she is.

Because no one gives a commented on her dress, Krystal felt confused.

Krystal muttered to herself while touching her dress. I want to say that she always looks perfect, whatever she wears. And the dress just made ​​her more perfect. I was about to open my mouth but Minho was faster.

"You look really pretty Krystal-ah." Krystal immediately lowered her head as soon as Minho finish his words. But she wasn't fast enought, because I can see that clearly, the shades of red that suddenly appeared on Krystal's cheek.

"Gomawo oppa."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter