The First Time

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

When the first time I saw you
Your beautiful smile divert my eyes
At that time I was just glued to you
toward your beautiful smile

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Minhyuk POV (25 May 2005)

Today I return to Seoul. The city was not much changed from the last time I left. But still it makes no difference than Tokyo for me. Nothing is interesting. To me there was no longer an enjoyable place than at his side. Kang Yeri, my lovely little sister. But unfortunately she was no longer beside me anymore. She left me in this vast world. That's why for me now, no more place that I want to go. I just want to be there at her side.
 

My feet kept walking to the park which is not far from my old house. I seated myself on a bench near the lake when I arrived at the park. Today I'm really not excited. Actually after Yeri die every second in my life I never have a spirit to life. To me lose her is the same as lose my spirit because she was the source of my happiness. One by one, memories about her came into my head. When she smiled, when she laughed, when she prank me, when she looked at me, when she hug me, when she said "Oppa, I love you". Soon the tears flowed down my cheeks. 'God I really miss her, can’t you give her back to me.' Whisper the sound of my heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter