A Perfect lie

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Courage (Will That Ever Come?)

 

 

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ******************************

"Ah .. This is Kang Minhyuk, my ... boyfriend." I already knew this would happen when Krystal asked for help from me and then I saw Sulli and Minho. But I still can't believe what had happened today. Of course I'm really looking forward for this day to happen. The day where Krystal introduced me as her boyfriend. But it's not like this, not this way. Not when she's still in love with someone else, not when she still hasn't loved me yet, not when all of this is just a lie. 'A Fake boyfriend? So, this is just the only thing you want from me?'

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ******************************

 (31 October 2009) 06:06 PM

They chatting happily talking about what they are doing after graduate, so many time Krystal past without Sulli. Since they were child the two of them always doing almost everything together, but after graduate it’s really hard for them to meet or just talking on the phone because of their own activities. And something that Sulli didn’t know is Krystal was purposely stay away from her, making busyness as an excuse for not be able to meet her.

They talk about random things. The talks were dominated by Sulli with Minho and Krystal who occasionally adds or just agreeing Sulli's opinion. Krystal always change the subject if Sulli or Minho asked about her relationship with Minhyuk. She said she was embarrassed to talk about a new relationship that just started in less than one week. Sulli and Minho just making a teasing smile toward Krystal. They did not ask more further, afraid that will make akward atmoshper between the two newbie in a relationship.

The two of them know that this is the first for Krystal. Krystal never been in a relationship before. At first Sulli really worried about Krystal when she is going out with Minho. They will ask Krystal to go together. But she always rejected the offer. Saying she didn't want to interrupt their date. Sulli realize that after her relationship with Minho, her friendship with Krystal grow apart little by little. They didn't really that close like they used to be anymore. Krystal always chose to spending time alone, she's changed. She is not Krystal Jung, Sulli used to know.

And then Minhyuk come to Krystal's life starting to replacing the position she used to be. Although Krystal always treating Minhyuk bad, but somehow Sulli know that He is the one. The only man who will always be there for Krystal to make her happy, protect her and loving her.

Sulli know this day would come, the day when Krystal finally open her eyes and heart for the guy who's always knocking the door of her heart since forever. Sulli believe Minhyuk would bring the 'old Krystal' back, her lovely bestfriend. And earlier, when Krystal come hand in hand with Minhyuk with the sweet smile Sulli used to love, She know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter