Secret Admirer + Stalker

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Since then I started watching you
Since then I started admire you
And that's when I realized
That I began to love you

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

25 May 2005

I can’t explain it but it’s like there was something that drew me to continue to look at her. At that time, my heart who always have been broken and messy, starting to change become comfortable. Just looking at her makes me forget about my little sister for a while. Just by looking her made ​​my heart beat so fast, a thousand times faster than it’s suppose to be. Just by looking at her my empty heart is filled with something, I don’t know what the feeling is.
 

But for sure I want to keep looking at her, I can’t take my eyes off of her. Could it be ...? No way. This may be just a momentary feeling that can disappear quickly. But the longer I looked at her the bigger this feeling. That's when I realized this girl has changed my heart. This girl has made ​​me fall in love to her. Yeah, now I'm convinced that I began to love her.

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

I always watching every single move you make
I always trying to find out all about you
But I never dared to approach you
I can only look at you from a distance

*********

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter