The Truth?

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Courage (Will That Ever Come?)

***************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ***********"*******************

Minhyuk have decided to help Krystal, so he was just play along. Be a fake boyfriend, huh? Alright then, I will just take this as a practice before I will be your real boyfriend.

"You guys is seriously a cute couple." Says Sulli, who still can't stop laughing. Krystal just pout, pretending to be mad at all of them. But inside, she was really thankful to Minhyuk. 'Thank you, Minhyuk-ah.'

***************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ***********"*******************

(31 October 2009) 08:08 PM

Now the four of them were in Minho's car that driving somewhere. They still chatting happily and teasing "The Wild Girl" Krystal. Minhyuk also involve in the talks. He tell his best jokes that all this time always Krystal ignored. Minho and Sulli laughed at the jokes and teasing Krystal again, they didn't understand why did Krystal ignore the jokes, the jokes that they even think it was more funnier than the gag concert comedians.

Thanks to Minhyuk who always warms the atmosphere, the tension that Krystal suddenly feel in the second when she meet Minho and Sulli, now it's slowly disappear. Now she feels more relaxed to be near Minho or Sulli. Krystal even make some lies about their relationship. And that just make Sulli continuously say that they are really a cute and perfect couple, who then approved by Minho.

The fun trip then stopped at a place called "A Blue Wedding Shop". Actually this is the main reason Sulli met Krystal today. They will choose a wedding dress for Sulli and bridesmaid dress for Krystal. Krystal will be the bridesmaid at Minho and Sulli wedding which will be held in two weeks. So that's actually why Krystal asked Minhyuk to accompany her today, to help her survive in a very difficult situation for her,  to remind Krystal for not doing the thing she didn't want to do, crying in front of Sulli.

Minhyuk and Minho sat on the couch waiting for Sulli and Krystal who are trying their dresses. They were talking about random things, before Minho said something that make Minhyuk want to punch his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter