Does "It" Finally Come?

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ************* *****************

But it turns out I see you cry
Because the person you love, he loves someone else
I know how painful it is
Because you're the one who made me feel that way

You are change
You are no longer ‘The Shy Nice Girl’
But the ‘The Glum Cold Girl’
I hardly ever see you smile again

I can not stand to see the tears keep coming out of your beautiful eyes
I want to erase it and make you smile again
I want to make you happy

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ************* *****************

22 March 2007

A year has passed by so quickly. That means has been 2 years. 2 years I kept looking at you from here. It has been 2 years since I love you. And it's been a year since you broke my heart. But I still try to be happy because you're so happy with him. Although I'm still not willing to see you with him but I've got used to see you with him. But no matter how much i'm getting used to it my heart still remain hurt when you smile at him, when your eyes send out love when you look at him.

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ************* *****************

4 October 2007

But i'm totally wrong. Apparently he could not make you happy, he even make you cry. Because it turns out that he loves someone else. Someone you also love. Choi Sulli, your bestfriend. I know you definitely hurt.

 

You pretend to be fine in front of them. Even you seem very happy because two people you love can be a couple. And I know it's just a mask so you do not hurt them, so you do not ruin your friendship with them. I always saw you crying in this park. Crying, for your stupidity because you didn’t dare confess your feelings to him. I also hurt to see you like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter