The First Move

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

I felt that I was the right person for you
I am the person who can make you happy
I'll help you forget him
I'm gonna make you love me

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Minhyuk POV (29 March 2008)


The Courage that I have been waiting for has finally came I walked towards her when she is lowered her head again as she cried, after I had seen her screaming her heart out. Apparently she didn’t notice me. She was still crying, either no sound or her crying sounds was damped by the heavy rain sound. I see her began to shiver from the cold.


Without intending to bother her, I  just hold my blue umbrella to protected her from the rain without saying a single word.  At  this time I was really nervous, this is the very first time I was in this close to her. Not feeling the rain touch her skin but still hear the sounds of the heavy rain she lift up her head. She looked a bit surprised to see me standing holding something that makes her protected from the rain. She looked at me confused.


I was very nervous and didn’t know what to say, so I was just smile as sweet as I could. She was still shivering. I was crouched down before her. She still looked at me with a puzzled look. I was only able to smile again to her. I took her hand, put the handle of my umbrella in her smooth hands. Actually now I'm extraordinarily nervous. But I'm trying to look as cool as possible.


I approached her to put this jacket at her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter