Good Sign?

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Courage (Will That Ever Come?)

 

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ******************************

Minhyuk POV (24 October 2009)

 

But it’s okay, I still have not given up on her. Maybe she was just shock back then, she sure didn’t expected me to say those words at all, at least not at a time like that. Not at a time after she crying over a guy that didn’t have any idea that she love him.

 

Look like her love for Minho is deeper than I expected. But I will continue to heal her wounded heart, after that I have to make sure that her heart just fill of her love for me just like my heart that already didn’t have any space for anything else but her.

 

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ******************************
 

Minhyuk POV (31 October 2009) 10:10 am

 

I keep rubbed my eyes for nearly 5 minute looking at my phone. I can’t believe it, I was dreaming or what? Around 5 minute ago Krystal send me a message. All this time I always send her a lot of message. But she didn’t reply not even once. And now for the first time in my life I receive a message from her.

 

From:  'My Beloved Angel' Krystal

Can we go somewhere today?

 

Oh My God, can you believe that? Krystal Jung, the girl I love since 4 years ago, the girl who’s always annoyed at me, the girl who’s always told me to go away from her life. And now that girl want to go somewhere with me? Can you imagine what I feel now?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter