Who's This Boy?

The Courage (will that ever come?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ******************************

Krystal POV (29 March 2008)

 

Tonight is my bestfriend, Choi Sulli birthday party. I wore a blue dress, my favorite color. Sulli look really happy tonight, but my heart is just getting hurt to be here. Seeing Sulli and Minho holding hand, smiling to each other. They are such a perfect couple.

 

And my world is fell apart when Sulli's father and Minho father said that they would arranged married of their children. My heart is really hurt. I look at my bestfriend and my crush happy face before I get out of that place without anyone knowing.

 

Here I am. At my favorite park. Every day I have always come here, sit at this bench and looked at this lake. At this park we started getting closer. At this park I realized that I started to love him. But at this park too, I heard his confession that made my heart broke. He said that he loved my bestfriend.

 

It's already 10 minutes I was speechless here. Sitting on the ground near my usual seat occupied. I lowered my face, I was crying while my body drenched by the rain. I looked up at the crying night sky. I began to shout out everything that I had been buried in my heart.

 

"Why? Why do you love her? Why not me? And I'm the first who know you and fall in love with you? Why the person you love isn’t me, Choi Minho?"

 

"Why God? Why do you make me find him when he's not destined for me? Why make me even love with him if in the end he loves someone else?" I kept screaming and crying in the middle of heavy rain which flushed all over me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter