Eotteoke?!

I...love...yo---

 

            “Hi. I’m Jonghyun from SHINee. It’s nice to finally meet you guys.”

 

……EOTTEOKE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

 

------

 

……EOTTEOKE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! OTL Why?! Lu Han has his arms around me! It feels good but then again, my real hubby is in front of me!! He shouldn’t see this! He might think I like Lu Han more!! OTL OTL OTL What do I do?! O_O

 

            “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to attend today’s broadcast. I had a schedule conflict and so I wasn’t able to come” Jonghyun said with an apologetic smile. Jonghyun saw Lu Han’s arms around you.

 

Ah...that girl must be his target. Dang it! Why do I feel like I’m losing already?? I don’t have money left for the bet! Why did I even agree to this?? Am I going to lose just like this?! Luhan-ah! Is this the reality you wanted??

 

Lu Han saw Jonghyun’s look at him. He knows what he is thinking. Lu Han smirked and pulled you even closer to him with his arm still around you while smiling brightly, making the other girls a bit jealous.

 

/sigh. I’m really good at this…

 

Lu Han looked at you and saw you looking at Jonghyun with the same look you gave him earlier. The only difference is you looked worried and you kept on twitching your shoulder that made Lu Han understand.

 

She likes him more, huh? Well, this is interesting…

 

            “Well, why don’t you guys know more about each other first? I’ll just go and get some drinks”, and with that, Lu Han walked away.

 

            “Ah!” Lu Han exclaimed and turned back.

 

            “Nikka! Will you go with me? I won’t be able to carry that much drinks with me”, he said with a sheepish smile.

 

            “O_O s—sure!”, you said, not really sure with what you were doing but going anyway. With a bow and excuse to the other girls and Jonghyun, you ran to Lu Han who was waiting for you and went to get the snacks.

 

Pabo Lu Han. Now what am I supposed to do alone with these girls? T_____T

 

            “Let’s sit there!” you heard Jonghyun say with the other girls saying ‘yes’ in unison, obviously happy with an idol taking notice of them. This made you jealous of course. He’s your ultimate bias and yet other girls get to chat with him. Of course you also love Lu Han but no one can compare to Jonghyun in your heart. So with a quiet sigh, you continued walking with him to the snack bar nearby.

 

            “Eh? Why did you sigh?” Lu Han asked suddenly making you jump a bit.

 

            “Oh it’s nothing! ^^” you said immediately, reminding yourself that at least you are with your second husband.

            “Ah…this won’t do” he said, making you curious with what he meant. After seeing your ‘what-do-you-mean’ face, he smiled sadly. “You like him so much, don’t you? Not just as an idol, but as a man”, he said with a defeated smile.

 

            “…uhm excuse me but…why are you telling me this?” you said cautiously, trying to escape those things that your second bias said.

 

            “Well, I kind of wanted to be friends with you. But it seems that you’d want to be friends more with him. Ah…this really won’t do” he said while chuckling, making you confused if he is happy with it or what.

 

That statement did it. You felt guilty. You felt sad for him. You almost wished that he was your ultimate bias.  But that chuckle was starting to feel suspicious and you immediately regretted those things you said in your head.

 

You both reached that snack bar and he bought a bunch of snacks and drinks. While waiting for him, you sat on a couch nearby and started reading some magazines. To your surprise, there was a Philippine magazine at the table. You flipped through it with a bored look since it doesn’t really appeal to you when something caught your eye.

 

It was the picture of a guy and a girl wearing formal clothes. The girl, you recognized as a senior in your school. But it was the guy that caught your eye. There were some pictures of him that really made you smile and giggle, remembering the times when you had a crush on this guy. It was *SCREENING NAME BECAUSE OF NIKKA'S PRIVACY ISSUES. LOL*. He was your block mate back then and he was also a rising star in one of the entertainment companies in the Philippines. He looks so much more handsome than before and you were just into your past that you didn’t even realize Lu Han sitting beside you with a look of curiosity and a slight look of amusement.

 

            “Is he your boyfriend?” he asked suddenly making you jump out of your skin and letting out a short scream. His face was so close to you that your mind just went blank. For a second, you thought that he was going to kiss you when he leaned a bit closer, only to realize that he was just picking up the magazine you dropped. He flipped it to that page that you were looking at earlier and studied it for a while.

 

            “You almost gave me a heart attack! What do you think you’re doing?” you suddenly exclaimed, forgetting for a moment that he is an oppa. “Ah---o—oppa” you added then looked down at the floor. “I…apologize for yelling all of a sudden and being disrespectful. I just…I got really shocked” you said sheepishly, feeling your face burning from embarrassment. “Ah, really I’m sorry!” you said with a bow. “And…and he’s not my boyfriend. I don’t have any. He’s just an old block mate.”

 

Both of you were quiet for a moment when Lu Han giggled, then laughed. You looked at him with this confused look.

 

The hell? What’s with him???

 

After laughing and wiping off his tears, he faced you with a smile that could just melt an iceberg.

 

            “Ah…this is troublesome. Really troublesome”

 

            “Eh? What do you mean?”

 

Lu Han smiled at you and looked at your eyes. “I think I’m starting to really like you ^^”