Chapter 18: a lonely heart

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since that incident happened. I tried to avoid Myung Soo for a while. I didn't spend lunch with them and decided to do my own. Rumors at school that Myung Soo and I broke up, some of my school mates asked me the reason but I don't like to make a comment, rumors also that I'm dating Jong Suk right now and every one thinks of me as playgirl. Min Ho visit me at home and asked the reason too but I decided not to talk about it. The only person who knew what I feel right now is Jong Suk and grandma Jin.

----FLASHBACK----

Jong Suk grab my hand and he walked me out of the corridor where I saw Myung Soo and Hye Ju. We were walking but I can't stop crying. Jong Suk brought me to the balcony and he let me sit at a chair, "I'm sorry, Jong Suk if I cried too much." and Jong Suk said "That's okay, just don't hold your tears, just pretend that I don't exist here, just cry." I cried, this is the first time that I like a guy so much and this is the first time that a guy broke my heart. Jong Suk gave his handkerchief and I wiped my tears. Jong Suk kneeled to me and said "Honestly, Soo Jung... I also didn't know what's going on...I don't know what Hye Ju's thinking...or either Myung Soo...but for now if you need someone, I'm just here for you." I replied while crying "It hurts so much...it's like one day you were having a good memory with him and then suddenly...everything got worst." Jong Suk said "No, don't think of that." and I said to Jong Suk "Promise me you won't tell anyone what we saw..." and he said he will promise.

When I came back to the room, Hye Ju wasn't there...and maybe Myung Soo too. I tried to sleep but I can't... I keep thinking about what I saw. I keep thinking what if Myung Soo choose her, what if Hye Ju realized he also love Myung Soo...should I let him free? 

Sometimes I thought I do know him but I never didn't know at all.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

The next morning, I decided to go home without telling it to everybody, but as I walked out to the main door. Myung Soo just woke up and called me "Soo Jung! Where are you going?" I didn't looked at him and I just keep walking. Myung Soo grab my hand and stops me "Where are you going?" and I replied "I'm going home, let go" I tried to shook his hands off to mine then he came in front of me with a surprised expression on his face "What happened? Are you mad at me?" he keeps finding ways to catch my gaze but I 'm avoiding it, then suddenly Jong Suk came and said "I will accompany her, so don't worry about it and mind your own." and Jong Suk grab my hand and we walked out.

The next day at school, I tried to avoid Myung Soo and I don't spend lunch time with them. I was walking on the hallway then suddenly Myung Soo was there, he came towards in front of me and asked "What did I do Soo Jung? Why you keep avoiding me?" I clenched my fist and tried not to cry, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter