Chapter 23: choosing the best for him

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two days left and it's already our prom, I'm very excited to see everyone in a memorable event especially for us, because in less than a month, we will graduate.

I haven't talk to Myung Soo for a few days and I tried to call him but he was not answering. I called Min Ho where is Myung Soo and said "Haven't he told you about his father?" I met his parents last three weeks and Myung Soo didn't informed me anything about his parents. I asked "What is it about his father?" Min Ho said "Myung Soo' father is in a critical condition, Myung Soo also didn't tried to call to us but we tried to visit his home and his mother and him wasn't there also. The one who take cares of their home said Myung Soo stayed in to his father's company and handle his father's work." I said "I didn't know about it...he also didn't call to me..." and I wonder why he didn't tell me. I said to Min Ho that we should visit him and Min Ho agreed to it.

We went to the company where Myung Soo staying in. I called Myung Soo again, and finally he answered it. "Myung Soo!", Myung Soo replied with a soft voice and he said "Soo Jung...sorry if I didn't call you for the past few days. My father got in a critical condition because of an accident. I'm here right now at his office." and I said "We will visit you there okay?" and Myung Soo replied "Uhmm...I think you shouldn't visit for now but I'm thankful that you are concern about my father." and I can hear how restless Myung Soo is, maybe he was tired and all. Myung Soo continued "Like what I promised to you before, I will go to the prom with you." and I do remember the prom, I said "Myung Soo...I think you shouldn't have to, I can take care of myself, you should take care of your father. No worries Jong Suk and Min Ho were there so you don't need to worry." Myung Soo replied "I miss you..." and I also miss him. I told to Min Ho that we shouldn't continue going inside of the building since Myung Soo said we shouldn't visit.

The next day, I went to a shop with Sun Young and buy a dress. Sun Young asked "How about prom? You wouldn't go with Myung Soo." while I was looking at the dress I said "Myung Soo wants to come but I said he shouldn't worry about me, Jong Suk and Min Ho were there to accompany me so he shouldn't be worry." Sun Young said "Poor him, I guess he was struggling too, being the only son and manages a big company is really frustrating." and I said "I hope his dad gets well, I see how they bond as a family, and it was nice to see a good relationship between them." My phone rang and it was an unknown number but I still answer it. 

"Hello?" and a woman's voice from the other line replied "Soo Jung, it's me Myung Soo's mother." Myung Soo's mother wants to see me and she told me to meet up in a restaurant. I told Sun Young that I will go now. I went immediately to the place and I see Myung Soo's mother inside of the restaurant. I came in and Myung Soo's mother greeted me with a warm smile and I bowed as a respect.

"How are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter