Chapter 13: what really tells my heart

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today I have decided that I should tell to Jong Suk what really tells my heart. I don't want Jong Suk to wait for nothing. I know it will hurt him somehow but I just don't feel the same way, as he feels something for me. 

I have my third class today with Jong Suk, and our teacher assigned us to get the books. I finally have a chance to tell him, while walking on the hallway.

I took a deep breath and said "Hey! Jong Suk...I just want to tell you something." and Jong Suk looked at me and asked "What do you want to tell me?" I want to tell what I felt for him truthfully "I know you've been not asking me about what is my answer to you...and I just want to tell that...." and I took a deep breath as I said  I'm sorry Jong Suk if...I don't feel the same way too." Jong Suk looked down and said "Then who is it?"

I don't want to tell him about what I feel for Myung Soo because I know it will cause trouble. "It's just that...I considered you as a good friend but not more than that." Jong Suk smiled "I guess I didn't capture your heart after all..." then suddenly he hug me and said "I may not be the one you choose even though it's hard to accept the fact you decline me, but I'm still here for you as a good friend, as the one who will protect you." 

After class, I decided to study at the library, grandma Jin wasn't at home so I decided to stay here at school. I called Sun Young earlier but I guess she was busy.

Min Ho came earlier to accompany me but since their coach already came back they have their regular practice. I feel somehow at ease when I finally told Jong Suk what I really feel about him. I stretched my arm and when I open my eyes, I see Myung Soo, I startled and fix my hair and I asked "What are you doing in here?" then he took the chair and sat opposite to my position.

Myung Soo said while putting his bag in to the table "To study?" and he took out his book. 

I also decided to study, a few minutes later. I looked at Myung Soo and he's taking a nap while his book was open and his face is resting to it.

I can't help but not to smile, because when I looked at him, he's like a little boy. I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter