Chapter 14: ice prince and his thoughts (Myung Soo's POV)

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~MYUNG SOO'S POV~

I remember the day that Soo Jung came to grandma Jin's mansion. It was a day that you want to go outside and take a walk because of the wind. Min Ho called me that grandma Jin invited us to come to her mansion because she has a surprise. Grandma Jin also told us to prepare because the day she always thought about will happen. 

That night, Jong Suk, Min Ho and I were waiting at a room. We talked about what grandma Jin wants us to tell, but I also think that why we need to dress nicely? grandma Jin don't actually anounced a grand party because she did, she will gave out invitations. Carl was with us at that room, and he had been told that to see us and he would tell if it's the time to go out of the room. It feels like there's something very strange happening. 

Carl told us to go out of the room and meet grandma Jin. When  the door finally opens, I saw grandma Jin but with someone, a girl. She wore a casual clothes and seems her age range the same as ours. She looks so surprised and unaware. Finally, as we went downstairs, grandma Jin introduced the girl to us, her name is Soo Jung. Grandma Jin told us that she is her grand daughter. When I first met her, I thought she's a type of person who will take advantage of grandma Jin and her kindness, but eventually I was wrong.

A lot had happened, but I already knew this all along. My father said to me that he had a good friend that he considered as a brother, he met that friend overseas and he was informed that they also had a child and my father agreed to the promise that whenever the right time comes. My father's friend daughter and I, will meet someday and eventually she will be a possible candidate for being my fiance. 

Soo Jung, Jong Suk, Min Ho and I, went to school together every morning. I honestly really didn't care at first because I have the option to back out from the fixed engagement but Min Ho told us why not try to get to know Soo Jung first before we make any conclusions, and so we did. We introduced ourselves to her despite how many people sees us by talking to her.

I knew Soo Jung was being bullied because of us, Jong Suk and Min Ho did what they can to stop it but I'm just having my own time since when Soo Jung was being bullied in our class or when he's with either Jong Suk and Min Ho, they solve it for her, the reason why there's no need to make a move since Jong Suk and Min Ho handle these things. Then that day comes, when Soo Jung and I have the same class, she was being bullied by all of our classmates by pouring out a powder to her. I decided to grab her hand and walk out of the class, I brought her to the music room since that room and the library are the rooms that I often go and find a good spot to sleep.

When I looked at her at that time, I know she wants to cry but she just keep preventing it then since I know it was hard for her to be around with us. I gave her a towel then I saw some instruments and I played a song to her, and that song was being shared with me by my best friend. I actually didn't know how to comfort a person but that's the only thing I know. Soo Jung cried after she told me that my best friend is a good person for sharing things like that to me. I decided to left her for a while so that she can be able to regain her strength. When I'm walking on the hallway, I realized I forgot the key to the music room, and decided that I should go back and get it. I finally almost on the room, when I heard the song that I played to Soo Jung, I sneak a look and she's playing the piano, I honestly felt an awe towards to her and while she was playing a ray of light reflected to her. I decided to took my phone and captured a photo of her. 

And in that I know now what Hye Ju wants to tell me... and in that moment...she already caught my attention.  Soo Jung's public introduction came, and I can't deny that she is pretty. Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter