Chapter 12: a day with him

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jong Suk's confession, when we see at school I can't deny that I felt conscious. I had my second date last three days and it was Min Ho. 

Min Ho and I went to see a soccer game then spent time with the little kids that he used to teach how to play soccer. 

----FLASHBACK------

Min Ho and I were already heading home and I said "Thanks for today though the date might be a little awkward to call." and Min Ho smiled. I'm satisfied on how Min Ho also sees me as a little sister and I told him "Thank you also for being a brother, I never had a brother and I actually wish I have." and Min Ho replied with a smile and pat my hair "I guess you like someone else right?" and he's right though "When I first met you, you look like someone that I considered as a younger sister and when we all both know that one of us will be your future fiance, it makes a way to get to know you." When I'm with Min Ho, I'm comfortable to talk and he asked surprisingly "Do you like Myung Soo?" then as much as I want to deny it, he seems obviously see it and I said "No...I don't....why you asked so suddenly?" and Min Ho said "I've been connecting things lately, like the way you asked Hye Ju, and you asked a lot about him too." and I hide my face because of embarrassment that Min Ho knew. I honestly said to him "I don't actually want to admit it...." "You're afraid right? because if you fall for him you might get hurt...I think you need to change that kind of perspective." When I get involved myself with this, I never wanted to fall from one of them but then since he came along, everything changed. Min Ho looked at me and said "Why not just try to open your heart and try the possibilities? You might not actually feel it, if you do not conquer your doubts or even your fear." I honestly told Min Ho that "Yes, I might like him but I don't want to jump in to conclusion. I actually want to avoid what I feel for him."  I remember the day I had a date with Jong Suk, I also asked him about Hye Ju and he said that Myung Soo's first love is Hye Ju, Myung Soo always smiles when he sees her but then since Hye Ju left everything changed. And when I knew that, it keeps me in distance that I shouldn't continue what I feel for him.

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

Today my grandma assigned me a date with Myung Soo and I'm actually nervous about it but at the same time happy. Carl informed me that Myung Soo already came, so I went out of the house. I saw him sat in a bench and I called him "Hey!" he looked at me and stand up. He apologized for being late but I told him it's okay. 

We both quietly walked as we reach the gate then suddenly he said "Do you prefer to use the bus for now?" I smiled at him and I said yes. We didn't took the car but instead we used the bus. We kept  quiet for a while, and to break the ice, I took my music player and offered him my headset. He took it and plug in to his ears as we both listening to the same song while going to our destination, speaking of destination, I don't know where will be going so I asked Myung Soo "Where we will go?" and he said "You'll see..."

After a long bus trip, Myung Soo and I came to the amusement park. I can't deny how happy I' am when I see the rides and I asked Myung Soo "Are you sure with this?" because if you will ask me I'm ready with everything there." Myung Soo looked at me and said "Yes, I've never been to an amusement park since I entered my fresham nyear, and grandma Jin shared that I should take you to a place that I like and the places I've never been." As I knew Myung Soo, he is not a type of person to go in an amusement park, he most likely to choose a quiet place rather than this. 

We went inside, I want to try all the rides but I like to take the ferris wheel later because I like to see the night view, Myung Soo tap me and he is pointing out the ferris wheel and I said "No, it's not the right time, we should take it later so that we can see the night view." and he asked "So where do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter