Chapter 34: never wanting to lose him again

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the start of my vacation and I decided to spend it with my family, friends and with Myung Soo. Currently Myung Soo stayed at Min Ho's home for a while. The day he came back, we had a conversation just the two of us.

~FLASHBACK~

When all of us finished our dinner, Myung Soo and I decided not to go with Min Ho, Jong Suk and Sun Young. We went for a walked in the park while holding each others hand. To feel his warm hand, it makes me remember the days that I had with him when we were still in high school. Myung Soo noticed a playground, and he ran towards to it like a kid. Then he sat at the swing and he asked me

Myung Soo: "Do you want to sit next to me and enjoy the simple pleasure of the night?" I smiled while I walked towards to the swing. When we both at the swing, he took a deep breath and said

Myung Soo: "I really miss our old home, and especially spending the time with you all."

Soo Jung: "But we have now right? so don't worry about it."

Myung Soo: "Yes, I will." and he smiled at me. 

Soo Jung: "How are you doing in Jeju? Is it much difference in here?"

Myung Soo: "Yes...a lot, I get to work every morning. I normally woke up at noon when we still live at our old home but when I was in Jeju, I wake up every 5:30am because I need to take care of my dad's business there, I have to meet the employees to."

Soo Jung: "I honestly...I didn't imagined you to be a businessman like now." 

Myung Soo: "Yeah...me too....I never wanted to take business management as my course...but when I was still a kid, I already expected it that one day or someday, I will take over my dad's business."

I looked at Myung Soo and it must be very hard for him. 

Soo Jung: "Do you still continue your hobby?" Myung Soo looked at me and he seems in question what kind of hobby I was asking and I gestured like I have a camera and took a photo of him.

Myung Soo: "Oh...yes I still do it when I have free time but unlike before, I only took a few photos."

Soo Jung: " I see...I'm happy that you didn't give up that." 

Myung Soo looked at me and asked

Myung Soo: "How about you? Your college life?"

Soo Jung: "I'm alright, I met new friends, college life is not that easy....but unlike when we were still in high school, bullies were everywhere, and when I entered college, it seems I've been accepted and I met people who have the same interests as I am."

Myung Soo: "Do they know you are grandma Jin's grand daughter?"

Soo Jung: "No...I didn't introduced myself as the grand daughter....I want to study just in peace, I actually don't want that people treat me good because I am a grand daughter of a well-known business woman."

Myung Soo: "I'm actually happy for you because you took conservatory music as your major."

Soo Jung: "But just like you...I also thought that as a grand daughter, I will also take care of my grandma's business....and I'm afraid I might get it worst."

Myung Soo: "No, you won't. You will do great." Myung Soo smiled at me.

After we had a conversation at the park, Myung Soo insisted to take me to my dorm. At the university's gate,

Myung Soo: "Good night! I will see you okay?" then he smiled at me, I have this worry what if I can't see him again like today and it's just a dream, when Myung Soo turned away from me I walked towards to him and embraced him. 

Soo Jung: "Promise me you won't be gone tomorrow..." Myung Soo turned around and face me.

Myung Soo: "I will...I won't disappear again from you." then Myung Soo kissed my forehead. 

Myung Soo: "You should go back to your dorm it's getting cold out here. Good night!" and Myung Soo waved then he left.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

since today is the start of my vacation, grandma Jin said that we will have an outing and she invited Jong Suk, Min Ho, Sun Young, Myung Soo and aunt Song but unfortunately my aunt can't come because she needs to go in a trip with her co-office workers. Sun Young stayed at our home and she had her belongings prepared. 

Sun Young: "I'm so excited for today!!!!"

Soo Jung: "Me too" 

Carl knocked at the door, and he told me that grandma Jin is already at the car, and he had also called Min Ho, Jong Suk and Myung Soo to take the car that had been sent to their homes.

Soo Jung: "Okay! Let's go!"

Grandma Jin, Sun Young and I are in the same car, while Jong Suk, Min Ho and Myung Soo took the car that grandma Jin sent to their homes.

Grandma Jin: "This will be the first time again that I will bring kids to my rest house."

Soo Jung: "I'm excited to see it grandma, do Jong Suk, Min Ho and Myung Soo always went there before?"

Grandma Jin: "Yes, they were when they were still kids, their parents also with them and we have a small gathering."

Soo Jung: "That's nice grandma, I hope we can do that every vacation that we have."

Grandma Jin: "Yes, we will do it every vacation that we have." and we smiled at each other.

We travel for about three hours, and I got to sleep also Sun Young. Then my phone was ringing and it's Min Ho

Min Ho: "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter