Chapter 32: the song that connects us

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tomorrow we have our finals and our live performance, our professor told us that we will have our live performance in a grand music hall and there will be experts and other universities that will also attend the concert, but the good thing about this concert that we will have and also our finals, will help a charity. 

Joon Young and I have been practicing since last week, and we were in good terms. I also met Min Ho and Jong Suk, they told me that they will support me tomorrow. I also told them about having a conversation with Joon Young.

~FLASHBACK~

Min Ho: "So this guy knew Myung Soo when he was in abroad? Do he still communicate with him?"

Soo Jung: "Not anymore...but I believed in him, he's a good person."

Jong Suk: "I thought that guy is a jerk because he looks like someone you can't trust."

Soo Jung: "But if you look it on the other side, Myung Soo giving him the same photo like ours, Myung Soo trust him and considered him as a friend." 

Jong Suk: "I think we must need to wait for him right?" and I nodded

Min Ho: "Regarding to their company, I talked to Myung Soo's uncle and he told me that he took over the company since they moved out from their home. Myung Soo's uncle is a bit cold and I almost kicked out from his office."

Soo Jung: "Why?"

Min Ho: "We had an argument, regarding why all of a sudden he took in charge to Mr. Kim's company."

Jong Suk: "That really make sense, I will also have an argument to him if he keeps on pushing that Myung Soo's dad just left it with him because for all I know Mr. Kim protect his company since Myung Soo was born."

Min Ho: "Don't worry Soo Jung, we will handle this. We promise to you that we will come to the concert okay?" 

Jong Suk: "We promise to you that so just focused on your finals and we will celebrate after."

Soo Jung: "Thank You for the support, I will do my best!"


~END OF FLASHBACK~

I decided to come home to the mansion and visit grandma Jin. When I came home, grandma Jin prepared a meal for me and it's glad to see her after weeks of preparation for the finals. We have our dinner together.

Grandma Jin: "How's your preparation for the finals?"

Soo Jung: "Honestly, grandma it was a bit tiring but knowing that I will be able to perform it on a grand hall, it was an honor."

Grandma Jin: "I will also come to the concert with your aunt Song."

Soo Jung: "Really? I will look forward to it." then grandma Jin smiled at me and still having our dinner then suddenly grandma Jin asked

Grandma Jin: "What about the engagement? Do you want it to reconsider or should stay at your choice?"

Soo Jung: "I think...I should wait for him grandma, no matter what he is still the one that caught my attention and heart, so I really don't have the intention to reconsider to date someone else."

Grandma Jin: "I will respect your decisions." and we continue to eat.

I went to my room, and I miss staying in here. It was 10:30pm and I'm still practicing my song to perform for tomorrow. And I decided to take a break, I took my music player and listen to the song that Joon Young and I will perform tomorrow. After I listen to the song, the next one to come up on my music player is the song that Myung Soo sang to me on prom. I went out to the balcony and looked at the sky and there were no stars, and I remember what he said when there's no star and he said it might rain. I just sat at the chair and listening to the song until it ends.

The next day, is the judgment day. I woke up early and decided to go first since I need to meet Joon Young. Min Ho and Jong Suk sent message of support to me and also Sun Young who called me since 5:45am in the morning. Carl help me to go to the place that Joon Young and I will meet up. I finally came to a cafe and there he was waiting outside with his guitar and he was smoking.

Soo Jung: "Early in the morning and you are smoking?!" Joon Young startled and he threw the cigarette.

Joon Young: "Sorry! it won't happen again." 

Joon Young and I decided to have breakfast together on a cafe and we also plan about the performance that we will have later. When we finished eating on a cafe, I was surprised that Carl was still there and he said

Carl: "Miss, madam Jin told me I shall assist you and your friend to shop for your clothes."

Joon Young: "Who is he?"

Soo Jung: "He is Carl, my grandma's personal butler." and Joon Young smiled and went to him, and he was circling at him and said

Joon Young: "You were tall and I can't deny how skinny you are for a guy, I thought you are a girl actually." Carl looked at him and fix his eye glasses and said

Carl: "You also do like me." 

Joon Young: "WHAT?!" Joon Young was not amused by it so I stop Joon Young from raging.

Soo Jung: "I think we should go shopping right now." 

Inside the car, Joon Young asked

Joon Young: "So what are you? some kind of princess?" 

Soo Jung: "Uhm..how can I say this?" then Carl started to speak and said

Carl: "Young man, I think you need to be informed. The lady next to you is none other than President Jin's grand daughter."

Joon Young: "Who is President Jin anyway?"

Soo Jung: "What?"

Carl: "Really, this kid" it was the first time that I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter