Chapter 17: his first love

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are having dinner at Min Ho's home, I met his parents and they were nice. They still didn't know about Myung Soo and I so they keep talking about choosing Min Ho as my fiance, but they were making jokes and they were easy to talk to. Jong Suk and Myung Soo came too.

At the dining room, Jong Suk asked "How's your date you two?" Myung Soo looked at me and smiled "It was great, but I think  it's good if I don't share it with you guys because it's been ours to keep." and Min Ho started teasing us too. 

After we ate dinner, Min Ho toured me around to their home, I saw photo of him with Jong Suk, Myung Soo and Hye Ju. There were a lot of photos of them together as four. Min Ho showed me Hye Ju's room and he said "She used to live here and she's like a sister to me. Hye Ju's room describes her." then suddenly Jong Suk shouted downstairs and he said "Min Ho! just come down in here!" Min Ho and I walked out from the room, as we go downstairs, I see a girl that seems familiar to me and when I looked at her a bit more, it's Hye Ju.

Min Ho greeted Hye Ju with a warm hug and asked "Why you come here so suddenly?" and Hye Ju said "Is it wrong to visit my cousin and my friends?" then she noticed me and asked Min Ho "Who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" and Min Ho smiled and introduced me "No, she's a good friend. She's friends also with Jong Suk and Myung Soo, especially Myung Soo. Do you remember grandma Jin told us before?, that luckily she doesn't have a grand son or else she will fixed a date with you two." "Ah....yes I do remember" then Hye Jue come towards to me and said with a smile "Hi! I'm Hye Ju nice to meet you." she offered her hand and I said "I'm Soo Jung, nice to meet you too" and we both shake hands. Myung Soo came downstairs and as he saw Hye Ju "What are you doing in here?" and Hye Ju smiled at him and replied "Is it wrong to visit home again?" then both of them hug each other. Myung Soo looked at me and grab my hand and introduced me to Hye Ju "Hye Ju, this is Soo Jung, my girlfriend." and it makes me smile because he didn't hide our relationship especially to his first love. and Hye Ju "So you are the lucky one?" and Myung Soo nodded.

The next day, Min Ho invited us to have a sleep over. Myung Soo and I came together, and I decided to invite Sun Young. Sun Young is very excited to it since this is her first time to visit Min Ho's house. and Sun Young is very curious to Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter