Chapter 8: What just happened? ~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

~

Jiyeon looked at David with an angry expression. David saw that and asked  "What?".  

Jiyeon become more angrier than ever.  "What?! you're asking me What?! Do you even know what did you do?".  Jiyeon tried to calm her self. "Just...Just don't talk to me anymore. Alright? or Just for...a while."

Then Jiyeon run to where Himchan run but Jiyeonfind herself  just running in circles.  "Himchan! Where are you?"  she shouted.  When she felt tired she run fast home.  

"Jiyeon-ah! Where have you been? It's already late."  Mr. Lee asked very concerned.

"Is Himchan in here?"  Jiyeon asked while exhaustedly breathes.

Mr. Lee looked around him with confuse look.  "No. He's with you right?"

"Ugh!"  Jiyeon pulled her hair out of frustration and rushed back out.

"Jiyeon-ah! Where are you going?!"  Mr. Lee shouted.

"To where Himchan might be!"  she shouted still exhausted.  Jiyeon went to every shop and every narrow spot she passed and she even asked every person she passed by. Telling them what he looked like or what he is wearing.  Jiyeon eventually felt a lot more exhausted than ever. So she went to the nearby ocean, her usual resting place.  It's already night.  Jiyeon sat on the white yellowish sand, listening to the calm wave sound of the water.  Jiyeon closed her eyes for a minute and start playing with the sands around her.  Jiyeon looked around the place, she saw someone but she can just see the figure of the man.  Jiyeon stand up and she looked at the man once more.  She noticed that the man is wearing a cap and his figure is familiar in her eyes so as she saw that, she automaticaally think that he might be Himchan.  Jiyeon walk closer to the man.  She smiled as she saw him.  "Ya!"  Jiyeon shouted at him.  Himchan looked up.  Jiyeon sat a little closer to him.  

"How did you find me?"  Himchan asked.

"Do you even know how many hours I looked for you? I'm running here and there like crazy! People even think that I'm literally a crazy girl!"  

*Hmm.. So this girl really looked for me. I feel..sorry*  Himchan thought and said  "I'm sorry."

Jiyeon didn't expect that word coming from his mouth but instead of being shock she smiled.  "Nah~ It's okay. At least I burned a lot of fats today HAHA!"

Himchan looked at her *She really is indeed so kind.* and he smiled.

"By the way, how did you end up here?"  Jiyeon asked.

"I don't know. My feet justlead me here. Then when I saw a few people in here, I just sat here."  Himchan explained looking straight ahead.

Jiyeon nodded  "Aaah~ It's really peaceful here you know that?"  Jiyeon smiled and Himchan looked at her 

"Yeah, I think so."

"This is my usual resting place. Whenever I'm sad, stressed, depressed or tired I just automatically come here."  she continued , "And...I'm sorry about a while ago."

"It's okay. I knew that someone would say that. I just don't want it to hear over and over again that's why I run. I looked like a coward didn't I?"  Himchan managed to laugh a little.

Jiyeon looked at him and smiled  "Not really. I mean, it's more nice if you do that instead of arguing back at him. And anyway, that guy is really full of himself."

"Really?"  Himchan smirked, "Hmph~ it shows in his face."  

Jiyeon slightly laugh  "We need o head back right now. Let's go."  Jiyeon stand up.  Himchan still won't get up. "Let's go~"  Jiyeon said once again. But still he won't stand up.  "Ya! I said-"  she was cutted off.

Himchan raised his hand to her and said  "Make me. I can't g et up sorry. I think I'm glued to the here" and smirked.

Jiyeon got frustrated.  "Argh! Whatever I'm leaving." And that she ignored Himchan's hand and started walking.

"Ya!! Don't leave me here! Ya! Pabo ya!"  Himchan keep on shouting.

"Then stand up stupid!" she shouted back. She keep on walking but Himchan keep on shouting her name over and over again which made her more frustrated and head back to him. 

Himchan smirked and raised his hand again  "Good girl~"  she like a dog.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes not looking at him.

"Now help me up!"  Himchan complained. And that Jiyeon grab his hand and pulled him up but when he got up, there's just an inch away from their face which made Jiyeon bug eyed not knowing what to do but there's Himchan smirking at her and pulled away and start patting away the sands all over him.  "Ya! Pabo let's go!"  This time Himchan is the one who said while walking out like nothing happened.  

"Jeee..EERRKKK!!!" Jiyeon put some sand on her hand and run to himchan and put it in his head then runs away from him.

"Ya!!"  Himchan shouted at  her while taking off the sand on his hair  "Ya! come back here!"

Jiyeon stick out her tongue doing a 'mehrong' at him while laughing then run again.

Himchan grab a small amount of sand to his hand and run towards her and put it on her head.  "Pabo! HAHA!" Himchan teased.  Jiyeon just slapped his arm real hard.  "Let's just head back."  And that they walk home with big smiles on their faces and lightly laughing at each other.

~

They both got back to the house really late.  "What took you so long?!"  Mr. Lee shouted but more like whinning.  Jiyeon just looked at his dad then to Himchan telling him in the eyes  'because of him'.  

"I sacrificed my hunger because of you two you know that?"  Mr. Lee said with his hands on his waist.

"Really? I didn't ask you to wait for us though."

"Would I eat without the princess of this town?"  

"Pssh~ stop it~"  Jiyeon start being silly.  Himchan smiled at what Mr. Lee said. Agreeing to it.

"Okay troublesome kids, let's go and eat."  

After they eat, Jiyeon let his father to have a rest and she'll wash the dishes. While Jiyeon is washing the dishes, Himchan is at the living room spacing out or sometimes looking out the window because he is so bored. Eventually, Himchan wentto the kitchen where Jiyeon is.  "Ya! You're still not done?"  Himchan tiredly and arrogantly complained.  Jiyeon just keep on washing the dishes without even looking at him or talking at him.  Himchan went to her left side and poked her shoulder.   "Ya!".  Jiyeon still didn't give Himchan attention at all and just keep washing the dishes.  "Ya!!"  Himchan complained even louder making Jiyeon startled.  

"What?!"  Jiyeon angrily shouted.

"Are you still not done? I'm sleepy already."  Himchan calmly complained.

"Then sleep on the couch!"  Jiyeon argued.

"What?! Are you crazy? I won't sleep on the couch! Never!"  Himchan complained like a kid.

Jiyeon sighed  "Then wait for me until I get finished. Okay?".

Himchan just sighed and look at the dishes that aren't still done. Jiyeon stopped for a moment, shocked, because Himchan started taking plates and started helping her.  "What are you doing?"  Jiyeon asked.   "Isn't it obvious? Pabo. I'm helping you."  Himchan still focused on the plates.  Jiyeon smiled for a moment and went back in washing the other glass and plates. After they done washing the dishes,  Himchan had a plan. With foam stillon hi hand, he put it on Jiyeon's cheek.  "Wha- Ya!"  Jiyeon shouted and remove the big foam on her cheek.  HImchan turned his back at her.  Jiyeon called him  "Ya! Jerkchan!".  When Himchan turned to her, bam! Jiyeon splash Himchan's face with water.  "Ya!"  Himchan shouted but smiling.  For a minute, they were still playing with the water.  "Ya, ya ,ya. Stop. My dad's gonna kill me if he sees this."  Jiyeon said in between her quiet laughs and Himchan just nodded and stop immediately.  "Can you take the mop over there?"  Jiyeon nicely asked.  Himchan just went to where Jiyeon pointed.  "Thanks! Now, let me mop the puddles."  Jiyeon grab the mop from Himchan but he move it away from her.  "Let me."  Himchan kindly offered.  "As you wish."  Jiyeon smiled.  After that, they walked back to the living room.  But as they walked through the door Jiyeon slipped and stumbled but before Jiyeon could fall,  Himchan quickly grab her left arm and put his other arm on her waist for support.  And there they are stuck on staring at each other's eyes but after a few seconds Jiyeon coughed  "Ehem. You can let go of me now."  Jiyeon awkwardly smiled,  "Thanks.".  Himchan put his hands on his back pocket and just awkwardly smiled too.  They both reached Jiyeon's room.  

"Umm.. Dad don't like someone disturbing him when he's sleeping that's why I guesshe told me you should sleep in the living room. But I guess you don't like it there so... Just sleep here and I'll sleep in the couch."  Jiyeon smiled and ready to go out but Himchan grab her wrist

 "No. It's okay. You sleep here and I'll sleep there instead."  Himchan said calmly.  

"You sure?"

Himchan thought for a second.  "Yeah. It's okay.".  And Himchan walked out of her room.

After 1 hour, Jiyeon woke up because she suddenly thought that she forgot to give Himchan a blanket.  Jiyeon walked out and stand beside the couch.  Jiyeon sneakily and neatly put the blanket over Himchan and squat down near him and stared at his face for a moment.  "Am I really handsome for you to stare at?"  Himchan huskily said with still eyes closed.  Jiyeon's eyes widened and ready to stand but Himchan stop her and leaned forward to her face and kissed her cheek.  Jiyeon eyes more wide than ever and more shocked than ever and looked at Himchan.  "Thank you."  Himchan said while smiling.  Jiyeon stand up, holding her cheek and still spaced out.  "And."  himchan said,  "Please don't turn off the lights. I can't sleep without them."  he said still eyes closed.  Jiyeon walked in her room and sit on her bed still spaced out.  "Hoo~ What just happened? Why is he being like that this day? Why is my heart beating fast?"

 

                           ~ End of Chapter 8: What just happened?...... ^__^...