Chapter 2 : Meeting...~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

"Dad! I need to go to the house right now, Bye!"  Jiyeon said loudly ,  "Okay! Be careful!" her father said ,  "Oh! and dad I already set up the shop! Bye!"  Jiyeon went out and ride her bike.  "What a beautiful, kinf and respectful daughter you have. You're lucky enough"  said the co-worker lady in their pastry shop ,  "Yes I'm really glad I have Jiyeon"  Mr. Lee smiled.

 

Jiyeon is riding  her bike to the big house when she is stopped by Kang David, the one who have a huge crush on her.  Jiyeon quickly stop her bike   "What the- Ya! Do you know what you're thinking?! are you out of your mind?! You almost hit by my bike!"  Jiyeon shouted at him, yes she's very irritated by this guy.  "Oooh~ my girlfriend is concerned about me~ How sweet!"  David said while smiling ,  "What?! did you just say girlfriend? How many times do I have to say that I'm not your girlfriend and I.don't.like.you and pssh~ I'm not concerned about you, I'm more concerned at my bike just so you know. Now get away and I'm on a rush"  Jiyeon is getting more irritated.  "Yu're in a hurry? I'm only gonna let you pass if you say 'please" David said ,  "Hmph! Please!" Jiyeon said annoyingly ,   "No, not like that. Say it nicely~ and sweetly~" David still smiling at Jiyeon  ,  "You never really fail to make me annoyed at you don't you?"  Jiyeon shakes her head and did what David said  "Please~" while smiling.  "That's  it! You're so cute!"  David pinched her cheeks.  "Now let me through"  ,  "Oh sure princess" David smiled  , "Oh please! not that code name. It's just..ew. I have to go" .  Jiyeon ride her bike fastly to the big house/mansion because she said to the lady that she'll be there in the morning.  She left David in the road   "Don't worry you'll like me in the end then you'll be mine and then I will take care of you, I promise"  David said to himself.   "Hey! can you please stop talking to yourself and let me through? You're in the way mister" a driver of a car shout at him.  David didn't realized it cause  he's looking at Jiyeon until she's gone   "Wha- hey don't you dare talk to me like that! I have a nicer than you"  David brag  ,  "Are you starting something here mister?".  David realized that he is really starting something   "What? ahahaha! No I'm not. Psh~ You can get through now"  David nervously said to the man  "Whew~"

 

Jiyeon arrived at the mansion just on time.  "Wow! is this even a house?".  Then she walk in front of the door and pressed the doorbell.  A beautiful woman greeted Jiyeon.  "Hello~ who are you?"  the lady smiled (it's Mrs. Kim)  *Woah~ she's pretty and still look young*  Jiyeon thought and she just realized that the woman was actually talking to her  "Er...uh...ah! haha I'm sorry. I'm spaced out.  I'm Lee Jiyeon, the one who called for the work?"  ,  "ahhh~  come in"  the lady smiled at her and they went in.  "Have a sit there first" the lady said and called for the maid  "Linda, can you make us some juice please? Thank you"   ,   "Uh, no it's okay you don't have yo-"  Jiyeon was cutted off by the lady  "No, it's okay that's how guest should be welcomed right? And no. 1 rule in here you should accept my offers, NEVER ignore it, alright?"  Mrs. Kim sounded like she's threatening her so Jiyeon got goosebump and kinda got terrified at the way she said.  "Oh! hahahaha! I'm just kidding. I won't ignore it! Yes, can we have juice please? he..he.."  Jiyeon said nervously.   The lady and the maid just laughed at her expression and at what she said   "Ahahaha! No, I'm just kidding. I'm not that bossy. Anyway, I'm Mrs. Kim and that's Linda"  Mrs. Kim said.  "Oh, Hi! nice to meet you. I'm Kim Jiyeon"  Jiyeon smiled.   "So, I need a personal maid because I need to go abroad for work".  Jiyeon curiously asked  "Sorry I don't get it but does that mean that...I have,,to go with you there?"  ,   "Ahh~ haha no you will not. Sorry I didn't explained it to you further.  I'm not the who is need of a personal maid. It's my son actually"  ,  "Mmm. Okay I get it"  Jiyeon smiled.  "I'm just going to tell something that you... should have to know about him"  ,   "sure" ,  "He's very stubborn and he likes to complain at anything, so please be patient on him as much as you can"  Mrs. kim smiled.  *Oh no he isn't! What?! That's like the attitude that I don't like the most to people. How shoud I be patient on him?!*  Jiyeon thought for a second and said and forcely smiled  "Yes, sure I will"  ,  "There's...something that I should tell to you too but don't be surprised okay?"  ,    "Sure I won't"  ,  "He dosen't go out of this house"  ,  "What?!"  Jiyeon schockingly and loudly said  ,   "sshhh~ you promised me not too be surprised right?"  ,  "Oh! sorry hehe.  Really?! Is that even possible? And dosen't he get sick of this big place? I mean this is a nice house but it's big and same things, same place so.... he dosen't?"   ,   "Well, I think he do get sick in here. But he always force himself to be cooped up in this house that he dosen't go out and have a chat with people outside" ,  "That's really....how should I say this. Not normal?"  ,  Mrs. Kim smiled and said  "So, now that I told you that, one of your job is to make himgo outside and have just a few friends, okay?"  ,  "umm... sure"  Jiyeon unsurely said and asked  "I'm sorry, but I'm really curious. What is the main reason that he dosen't go out of here?"  ,  "I think you'll understand when you see him"  ,   "o..kay.. So where is he now?"   ,  "He's at his room all the time. He barely go out of his room since we had a misunderstanding. Anyway, you need to move in this house until I get back okay?"  ,   "What? but my dad, he's gonna be more lonely if I do that"  Jiyeon sudenly became sad  ,  "Well it's your choice. I'm just finding a way so that it will be more easier for you. Ask your father first about this,okay?"  ,  "Yes.Thank you"  Jiyeon smiled and added  "Oh! Am I on a full shift? because I have a part time job on the other street and I'm on afternoon shift"  ,  "Really? so you're a workaholic girl?"  ,  "uhh, not really. I'm just trying my best for the both of us, my father and me. And also so that I can go back to school"  ,  "Oh okay, you can stop working on that other part time job of yours. Don't worry I'll give a high income only, if you'll succeed on your job, okay?"   ,  "Well, I'm going to think about it first. Is it okay?"  ,  "Yes, of course it's okay. You mentioned that you don't go to school abymore, why is that?"  ,  "Financial problems. But it's okay I'm still happy with my dad and I learn a lot from him"  ,   "You're a very good daughter to your father huh? It's very rare this days.  Your father must be so happy to have you"  Mrs. Kim complimented Jiyeon and added  "My son is doing homeschool recently, why don't you join him sometime?  Don't worry it's my charge. Think of it as a reward for being a good daughter and for helping me"  Mrs. Kim smiled  ,   "Really?! Are you serious?  waah~ Thank you very very very much!"  Jiyeon cheered like a little girl  and she noticed the time.  "Umm.. not to be rude but, can I go home now? Because maybe my dad is worrying for me now, If it's okay"  ,  "Oh! I didn't notice the time"  Mrs. Kim laughed a little  "Sure you can go home now. Thanks again for accepting the job"  and added   "By the way before you go home,  tomorrow is my flight, it's in the afternoon so I'm hoping that you'll be here early in the morning before I go"   ,  "Yes, sure. I'll be here as soon as possible."  Jiyeon smiled  "Thank you very much again for everything"   ,   "It's no problem. You can go home now"  Mrs. Kim smiled.  Jiyeon said goodbyes to them and then went out.

 

Little did they know,  Himchan went out of his room and he sneakily and queitly watch them.  He got surprised at the girl and thought  *What?! that's the maid?  I thought she will be older but it end up that she's just my age, I think?  And she's.... beautiful... Oh! What am I thinking! hmph! she still need to be careful around me or else there will be war*  Himchan snaped out of his thoughts when his mother suddenly called him out ,  "Himchan! sweetie! go out now, supper is ready!"  Mrs. Kim shouted ,  "What a loud voice she have. Tsk!"  Himchan said quietly to himself and rolled his eyes.

 

In the kitchen ~

 "The girl, your personal maid, went here just a while ago"  Mrs. Kim told Himchan ,  "mmm....so?"  , "Too bad you didn't see her. She's REALLY~ beautiful"  Mrs. Kim said with a little teasing tone.  *Too bad, you didn't see me walk out of my room and peeked at the girl*  "Pssh~"  Himchan rolled his eyes  "I'm done eating". Then Himchan went back to his room.  Linda and Mrs. Kim started chatting,  "You know they make a cute couple, well.... If only Himchan is more.... nice"  Linda started and kinda laughed at what she said  ,   "Oh no you didn't Linda!  I know right?  hahaha! but that girl deserve more better, not that I don't like my son it's just she's so nice"  Mrs. Kim said "What are we thinking?!".  They both laughed.

 

In the house of Lee family ~

   They were having their supper and had a little chat.  "You know dad, Mrs. Kim is SOooo~ nice and not to mention, beautiful" Jiyeon said ,   "Really? well that's nice" Mr. Lee said ,  " And dad.. I need to move in their house tomorrow because it's kinda far from here. Is it okay?"  Jiyeon tried to convince her dad.   ".......is that so.... it's okay" Mr. Lee said in a sad tone.  Jiyeon noticed it  so she said the good news to her father so that he'll feel better  "And guess what, they will give me a higher income and!  I can home study! isn't that great?"  Jiyeon lifted the mood  ,  "Really? That's good!  Do we have to pay for it?"  ,  "No, I just need to make her son go out of their house and be sociable...."  ,  "What?! her son dosen't go out?!"  ,  Jiyeon laughed at her father's reaction  "ahaha! We got the same reaction. Yes, it's true.  I don't know why but she said I'll know the reason when I see him..."  ,  "hmm... that's...mysterious."  ,  "I know right?  hmmm.. let's just eat"

 

 

                                          End of Chapter 2 : Meeting...~... ^___^...

 

- (There's chapter 2 and you'll meet Kang David here and Jiyeon and Mrs. Kim we'll meet also. Ahahaha! Linda and Mrs. Kim are shippers! XD  I hope you guys like it ^___^ Thanks for everyone who reads this story. Have a nice day n' STAY AWESOME! =D ) -