Chapter 5 : The Old Rose ~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

~

It's a sunny early morning and same routine goes around the mansion. Making breakfast, waking Himchan, eating loudly with him and etc.  And Jiyeon made a snack for Himchan and she think of cleaning Himchan's room.  "Here. Here's your snack."  Jiyeon said and asked  "Are you really going to play video games all the time?"  ,  "None of your buisness lady."  Himchan said  ,  "Linda said that I should clean your room now."  ,  "What?! No! it's okay. I always clean my room anyway." ,  "Well yeah~  It looks like you ALWAYS clean you room. It's SO CLEAN~."  Jiyeon said sarcasticly.  Himchan jst rolled his eyes.  "Come on. It's part of my job. Please~"  Jiyeon tried to convince Himchan.  "No."  Himchan disapprove ,  "Ugh! If you don't let me then"  Jiyeon sat beside him  "I'll be here to distract all the time." ,  "You're always distracting me. No!"  Himchan pushed Jiyeon.  "What the- that hurts!"  Jiyeon pushed Himchan back and she started clicking buttons on the controller.  "Aahh! Stop!" Himchan tried to stop Jiyeon. "Bleh~ nope!"  Jiyeon distracted Himchan more and eventually Himchan lost in the game .   "Ahahaha! Game over!"  Jiyeon laughed at Himchan which makes him more mad.  "Just let me clean and I'll stop. Promise."  Jiyeon said .  Himchan left no choice so he sighed and said yes.  "Where would I start?"  Jiyeon asked Himchan.  "I don't know. Far away from me.".  Jiyeon rolled her eyes.  

 

Jiyeon started cleaning his bed then sweeping the floors after that she's cleaning near where Himchan is.  "Ya! Pabo! I told you Far.Away.From.Me. Right?" ,  "Yes master.".  But Jiyeon kept cleaning near Himchan.  And after there, she went to his balcony and she saw a beautiful single rose planted on a vase.  "Woah~ a rose!"  Jiyeon walked forward to it.  HImchan heard her and run fast to her.  "Ya! Don't touch that!"  ,  "I'm not touching it.".  Himchan walked fast in front of the rose and blocked it from Jiyeon.  "Why are you so protective to it? You can buy one if that won't bloom anymore."  Jiyeon said.  "No, I can't buy again."  Himchan lowered his head.  "But why?"  Jiyeon asked.  "My dad gave it to me. And he said, I should give it to the girl that will make me happy or... who'll change me."  Himchan looked at the rose.  Jiyeon just stared at him not knowing that it is very important for him.  "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Uhh~ I think I'm done here. I'm going out."  Jiyeon started to walk out when suddenly Himchan spoke and asked her.  "Do you think... I'll find that person? I mean...that specific girl?".  Jiyeon frozed at her spot not expecting Himchan would asked that.  Jiyeon turned to him  "Of course you will, someday. You just have to wait for her to come."  ,  "But with this face?"  ,  "Don't ever think about your face! If that girl loves you, she won't care about your looks, right? and besides, I think your dad knows you'll have that girl. And if you're gonna question your look, question more about your personality or attitude."  Jiyeon said and added   "Just please, don't always think about how you look. As they always say, what's inside is more important than what you see outside right? I'm going out now."  Jiyeon left the room.  And there's Himchan left with his mind full of thoughts.  *Maybe she's..... right.*  "But I can't help it, my looks is just so..so... ugh! nevermind!"

 

"Jiyeon, did you finished cleaning his room?"  Linda asked.  "Yes. Oh~ if you're just there...there's so many trash in his room!"  Jiyeon made a disgusting look and they both laughed.  "Jiyeon-ah!"  Linda called  ,  "Hmm?"  ,  "When are you planning of visiting your home?" ,  "Now that you mention it, it it okay if I go tomorrow?"  ,  "Mmm"  Linda thought  and added  "I think so. I'll just say it to Kim (Mrs. Kim)"  ,  "Sure. Thanks."  Jiyeon smiled and asked  "Do you think it's okay if I let Himchan go out with me? I mean, not that 'go out' as in... you know that already."  Linda laughed  "Yes, yes continue."  ,  "I mean go out literally."  ,  "You know the answer to that don't you? Of course it's not okay with him.".  Jiyeon nodded and pout.  "But, if you persuade him with all your best. I think maybe, just maybe, he'll come. But I'm not sure."  ,  "Hmmm... How should I persuade him? Oh! yeah~ I know! Ahaha!"  Jiyeon smirked and laughed , "What are you thinking now?"  Linda asked ,  "Just wait and see unnie. I hope it does work ahahaha!".

 

They all finished eating and they finished washing the dishes and getting ready to go to sleep.  Jiyeon went to Himchan's room before going to sleep.  *Knock. Knock*  "Jerkchan! It's me Jiyeon."  ,  "What do you want? I'm going to sleep!".  *Waa~ He actually answer back!*  Jiyeon thought and said  "You don't want them to wake up with all our yellings here right?"  Jiyeon shouted.  Then Himchan boredly opened the door  "Loud mouth Pabo. What do oyu want?".  Jiyeon smiled  "I'm just going to say that I'm going to visit my dad tomorrow."  ,  "That's it? You bothered me just for that?!"  ,  "Well, yeah~ hehe. But! you need to go with me."  ,  "You know, that's not the right way to ask me out right?"  Himchan smirked.  Jiyeon became wide eyed with a 'what-the' face.  "What?! No! It's not like that!. (sigh) I mean go. out. literally not like what you're thinking!"  ,  "Oooh~ you're making excuses now huh?"  ,  "Urgh! no! I mean- arggh! nevermind!"  Jiyeon walked and stopped when Himchan spoked.  "I got it, pabo. No thanks, I'm not going out.".  Himchan is supposed to close his  door when Jiyeon suddenly stopped it by placing her foot on the door.  "Ouch!"  Jiyeon reacted  "But why not? Please! it's for your own good anyway.".  Himchan opened his door again and said  "I don't know. Just go! I'm going to sleep!".  Jiyeon stomped her feet  "Nice talking to you!".  Then Jiyeon walked in front of Himchan's door and said  "You'll get punishment for that!"  Jiyeon smirked.  Himchan didn't get what she said  "What? Did you said something?  Just go and sleep already will you?!"  ,  "Nothing~  I just said, Goodnight!"  Jiyeon smiled.

 

On Himchan's room ~

  "Pssh~ What's wrong with that girl seriously?"  Himchan shakes his head.  *What if I come with her? Go outside? Sounds a good idea! I never been out for years!...... Wait what?! No! nonono no I won't. My face is just so.... No I won't! But she said looks aren't important.*  Himchan grab his hair in frustration  "Argh! Whatever! I won't!"  and added quietly  "Pabo. Paboyeon" and laughed at what he said  "Ahahaha! Good name! Whatever, I'm going to sleep."

 

On Jiyeon's room ~

  Jiyeon is packing some of her things for tomorrow and looked at the picture of her and Mr. Lee.   "Dad, I'm going yo see you again! I miss you already~"  Jiyeon smiled and suddenly she thought about her mission for HImchan.  "Argh~ You Jerkchan! Never helped me with my job. Why can't he just go with the flow. Argh! Whatever, I'm going with or without him. Hmph!"  Jiyeon then punch the pillow next to her  "Whatever, I'm going to sleep now. I'm just gonna see what will happen tomorrow."

 

On Linda's room ~

  "Unnie! They're so loud." a maid complained.  "Yeah~ can you even sleep with them yelling back at each other?"  another one said.  "(sigh) Just let them be. You know youths this days~ Don't worry they'll get along with each other someday."  Linda smiled  "Just go all to sleep. Don't mind them."

 

                         

                            ~ End of Chapter 5: The Old Rose......... ^__^ ...

* I'm really sorry for making you (to those who keep reading this ^__^) wait so long. I'm really not motivated and I don't have any in my mind right now T__T I'm really sorry *bows*