Chapter 10: The Past ~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

 

So I started loving K-Indie songs and I search so many K-indie since last last year (I think?)  so... I had this thought of sharing to you guys some of the songs I like  (Even if the songs are not fit in the Chapters or story =D)  Here it is! 

K-indie song of the day :  집앞에서 (전화 받지 마 Pt.2) (Feat. Crucial Star)   by Geeks ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~

Himchan run here and there looking for Jiyeon not even noticing that people are looking at him weirdly.  He even ask some random passers by, not getting aware if they see his face or not, asking them if they saw a girl then he will describe what Jiyeon look to them but no one ever told him they saw her and some even ignore his pressence like he isn't there.   "Aish!"  Himchan stomp his feet and whispered to himself,  "So this is what she felt while looking for me....".  Then he remember about the nearby ocean.  "Her usual place! Right! she's there!"  Himchan runs off to the ocean but when he got there, there's not even a single person is there.  "Eey?! Ya! Jiyeon! Where are you?!"  Himchan shouted while looking crazily and frustratedly around.  "Where did this girl go?".  

Himchan leave the ocean and start looking around again like crazy.  After 1 hour of running and walking here and there, Himchan got tired so he went to a playground near to where he is.  As he walk in there, Himchan saw a girl sitting on the swing with her head down.  No doubtit's Jiyeon.  He began walking near to her then sat quietly on the other swing.  For a minute of seating and swinging , Himchan didn't speak and just peeked at her for time to time and sighing and kicking a stone near him until he thinks of something.  Himchan stood up and start walking off and leave Jiyeon on the swing.  Jiyeon look up for a sec at Himchan who walks out and sighed.  Himchan went to a near convenient store and bought 2 ice cream and head back to where Jiyeon sat before.  "Jiyeon?"  Himchan walk near the swing where Jiyeon sat before but not there anymore.  "Hey~ where are you? I got ice cream here. It's going to melt anytime soon~"  Himchan tried to make her come out of wherever she is but it didn't work.  "Jiyeon, please. I'm sorry!"  Himchan beg.  He looked around the place worriedly until he noticed Jiyeon's head, up on the 'house-like' top of the slide.  

Himchan climbed up there only to find a crying Jiyeon sitting there with her head down on her knees close to her chest.  Himchan sat a little closer to her.  

"I'm so mad."  Jiyeon quietly cried.

Himchan look at her worriedly.  "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"No! Not you..her!"  Jiyeon look up and wipe her tears messily.

"Who's....her?"

Jiyeon sob and whispered.  "My mom.."

Himchan just looked at her sadly after she said it.

"Before, I thought my family will forever be, you know.. happy...but I guess not."  Jiyeon said a little calmer than before.

"Wh- what happened....?"  Himchan asked trying not to go overboard in the topic.

Jiyeon sigh. "My dad once had an heart attack and he was put in the emergency room. I've been there by his side for 3 days straight without my...mom.."  Jiyeon felt uneasy saying the 'mom' part,  "She have her work that's why she didn't knew.  So I called her many times and every.single.time. but you know what? She did NOT answer every calls that I sent to her." Jiyeon's voice start to become angrily loud,  "I got impatient because we need help. I need help! because I don't have enough money to pay for the hospital bills. I run back to our house only to find....my mom...flirting..with someone I don't know.."  Jiyeon said in disgust,  "I got shocked and mad so I made a ruckus in front of them shouting at her that her husband is in great danger and we need help and yet she's just there...flirting!!"  Jiyeon start to yell and cry,  "She gave me money. No, she threw it at me!  and told me to go. I wanted to get mad more but I couldn't, my dad needs me. I grab her money because I need that. There's nothing I can do, so I run back to the hospital with the money. After that, luckily my dad got through it so i went back to school. I don't know how and where did they got the things they were saying but they keep whispering at my back  'Oh look there's the daughter of the flirt'  'Disgusting'  'She'll inherit it too someday'  and so on.  I wanted to fight back but instead I drop out of school. I couldn't handle it! From then on, I always get mad when people say I'm a flirt or something because I'm not! I'll never will be! We're different! I cared for my dad but she did not!"  Jiyeon sob more and punch the floor many times.  

Himchan looked at her in pain.  He couldn't handle seeing her like this.  He never thought there's a big meaning to what he had said to her. He felt so sorry, so he stop Jiyeon from puching the floor and grab her wrist to sop it and pulled her into a warm, comforting hug.  "I'm so sorry~"  Himchan whispered into her ears,  "I'll never do it again. I promise."  Himchan let Jiyeon hugged him back to make her feel his comfort in his arms. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Jiyeon fell asleep.   "Ya~ You're falling asleep. Let's go down and go back home."  Himchan said.  Jiyeon tiredly stood up but slightly losing her balance while walking so Himchan grab her hand and lead their way down.  

When they were finally down, Himchan crouch,  "Get on my back."  

Jiyeon rubbed her eyes tiredly,  "Hmm? No. It's okay. I can walk."

"No you don't. You walk like a drunk man losing his balance so now get on my back. Hurry! Before I change my mind."

"Pssh~"  Jiyeon eventually got on his back and he lead their way back home. 

But little did the know, someone's watching them with his hand in a fist formlike he's squezzing something and glaring at Himchan behind the tree

 

~

Mr. Lee run to the door when he saw he two finally back and opened it quickly, "Oh! Finally you're back. What happened to Jiyeon?"  

"Umm... I saw her in the playground and she fell asleep so I just carried her back here."  Himchan explained.

"Really...? Can you put her in her room?"

"Yeah~ sure."

 

Jiyeon's room ~

"Ha- Ya~ Aish~ heavy as a block."  Himchan whispered while laying her in her bed and sit on the floor beside Jiyeon's bed to take some time to release his exhaustion.  Himchan didn't purposely looked but unknowingly his eyes fixed on Jiyeon's sleeping face.  Himchan move away the hairs that fell on her face and his heart automatically beats fast as he scan her face.  What are you doing to me? Himchan thought.  After a few minutes, he stand up and breathes and stretch out then he head out of her room and sit on the couch.  Mr. Lee saw him and sit beside Himchan.

"*sigh*"  Mr. Lee breathes,  "Did she told you about...-" 

Himchan nod his head,  "Yes.."

"Really?"  Mr. Lee said with a tone of surprised. Himchan heard that and looked at Mr. Lee immediately.  "She never tell anyone about it even though someone wants to know. You're the very first one to know from what I can guess. Maybe...she felt something in you like you can be trusted or something. She's a very picker on things you know? We'll never know."  Mr. Lee smiled more like a teasing smile.  Himchan just look at him weirdly  *What is he even thinking right now?he thought then cleared his throat,  "Ehem~ i should help you make dinner. I'll go first."  Himchan stand up and made his way to the kitchen.  "Hahaha~ Aish this kid. tsk. tsk.  Go and deny everything, it'll never work on me... Mr. Obvious~"  Mr. Lee quietly said and laugh to himself.

 

                                                                         ~ End of Chapter 10: ThPast...... ^___^... 

------ - -  - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- -  -- - - - - - - - - --------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

* Hey guys!! ^^ I'm back!! (after so many weeks T__T I'm so sorry~)  Well...I tried to write the next chaptes including the last chapter in a notebook so that I can update fast....but I guess it didn't worked T___T XD  My mind is totally blank and stressed this days (Writer's Block all the way!! >.<) and...*sigh* I think I'm gonna wrapped up this story because I feel like you'll get bored whenever I update so slow, like a turtle, so.. I think this story will only have 5 or 6 Chapters left (Don't worry all of this chapters are planned now I just need to write the whole story of the chapters =D)  That's it! Thank you for those who keep reading it and to those who'll read this for the first time, I hoped you'll like it ^^ and I'm sorry again for not updating fast.  Bye~!  Have a nice day and Stay Awesome! v^___^v *