Chapter 7: Taking a stroll ~ (Part 1)

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

~

 6:00 in the morning,  Jiyeon woke up early without anyone waking her up.  Jiyeon head first to the garden area to breathe some fresh air and stretch out.  Then she went inside to help the others in cleaning the whole house. After two hours of cleaning, the others went to the kitchen to cook breakfast including Linda.  Linda said to Jiyeon that it's okay for her to sit and relaxed for a couple of minutes since the kitchen is kinda crowded. So Jiyeon went to the garden area again to relaxed while reading a book. Suddenly Himchan went there too to stretch out a little and as he turn to his left he saw Jiyeon looking at him.  "What?"  Himchan said with poker face on  "am I too handsome to look at? huh?"  ,  "Pssh~, Jerkchan."  Jiyeon said a little quieter but Himchan still heard it and make face at her.  

"Did you pack your things already?"  Jiyeon asked.  

"Not yet. I'm not excited to go it already."

"Mmm." Jiyeon said while nodding.

After that, a quiet atmosphere visit them. Himchan couldn't take a quiet atmosphere so he walked to her and asked  "So.. you read novels."

"Yeah. Nice start of a topic."

Himchan shortly laughed  "Hmm..really? I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not."  

"Nope."

"Oh~ really...Why?"

"Duh~ because I  like books?"  ,  "Ahh~"  Himchan nodded. And once again everything became quiet so Jiyeon stood up and ready to inside but Himchan asked a question that made her stop.  "How long are we gonna stay there?"

"You really like asking question when I'm ready to walk out huh?" and she giggled  "I think..only for a day."

"That short?"

"Mmm. Why?"

"Nothing. It's just that it's so short that I think you're going there just to see your dad then set off after that."

"I thought that too. But Mrs. Kim said, only once a week."

*If only you know that it wasn't my mom who said that.*  Himchan thought and said  "Do you want to stay for 2 days? What do you think?"

"That would be great! But~"

Himchan cutted her sentence off.  "Don't worry I'll tell her about this."

"Really?"  Jiyeon grinned and jump a little cause of happiness.

*Why are you so cute?! Wait what?!* Himchan thought. "Mmm and she's not here anyway."  Himchan keeping his cool and calm face on.

Jiyeon smiled and keep on lightly jumping up and down.  "Thank you!"  and then she went inside leaving Himchan out in the garden.

*She's so happy. I made her smile. Ugh am I really gonna die? My heart won't stop beating fast!*  Himchan overly thought to himself while placing his hand on his chest and start feeling uneasy.  "Woo~ Himchan.Stop.stop.stop stop."  Himchan said to himself while closing his eyes and lightly slapping his cheeks. Suddenly Jiyeon peeked at the door and said  "Ya! Breakfast is ready. Come in already."  that made Himchan shout, surprised.  Jiyeon looked at him bewildered.  "Ya! are you teasing me again as a ghost?!. Hurry up, you weird thing."  Himchan just sighed.

~

"Jiyeon-ah"  Linda clled her while eating.  "Did you pack your things already?"

"Mm? Oh, yes I did."  Jiyeon said while shewing her food down and smiled.

"You better hurry. Time flies so fast this days."

"Actually, Himchan said that I can stay there for two days and he'll just say it to Mrs. Kim." 

Linda looked at Himchan with wide eyes trying to say to him  'Really?'  through her eyes. Himchan got that and simply nodded.  Linda smiled  "Well, that's great!".  Jiyeon smiled  "I know right?"

"I'm done." as usual Himchan informed everyone and went directly to his room.  

"I almost choked my food because of him."  Jiyeon said while feeling her heart beat. Linda just laughed.

~

Jiyeon is ready to go but Himchan is still packing. She sat down in the couch for a while but Himchan's still not done so she barged into his room.  "Ya! You're still not done?"

"Chill~ there's no taxi waiting for you outside."  Himchan said while slowly packing his things.

"You're nervous going outside don't you?"  Jiyeon said while pointing and eyeing Himchan.

"What? Pssh~ No!"  Himchan argued.

"'No!' " Jiyeon mimicked Himchan.  "Duh~ it's all over your face. Don't even hide it."

Himchan's eyes suddenly widened.  "Really?"  and start touching his face.

Jiyeon laughed a little and mimicked Himchan's 'No!' again.  "No! hahaha! you just blurted it out stupid." Jiyeon keep on laughing.

"Pssh~ Shut up."  Himchan said with his calm but irritated face.

Jiyeon can still feel Himchan being nervous so she speak up.  "Hey~ Don't think about those people around you, alright?".Himchan looked at her and Jiyeon just smiled then playfully raised her voice.  "So~ pack your things quickly or I'll pull you outside, do you understand?"  and Jiyeon went out of his room. "She's....nice."  Himchan smiled a little.

~

After many miutes, finally Himchan went down ready.  "*sigh* Finally!"  Jiyeon raised both of her arms.  "Hurry up, it's getting late."

"Are you on a hurry date or something?"  Himchan rolled his eyes.  Linda just secretly laughed at the two.

~

"Linda unnie, we're going now."  Jiyeon smiled and waved  "Bye!".  Linda walked in front of the gate.  "Bye! Be careful on your way, understand?" .  "Sure thing!"  Jiyeon smiled.

~

They both called a taxi to easily get to their pastry shop.  As they got there,  "You own a pastry shop?"  Himchan asked while scanning the structure up and down.  

"Yep. Why? any problems with that?".  Jiyeon put her arms on her waist.  Himchan looked at her and shake his head.  "Come on. Let's go inside."

"Wait! There's too many people inside."  Himchan whined.

"Urgh! It's oka. No one's gonna eat or kill you. Psh~"  then Jiyeon pulled him in.

~

When they went inside,  Jiyeon rushed into the kitchen area while Himchan is still covering his face with his hand.  Jiyeon saw this and said  "You know, people will notice you more if you keep covering your face like that like you're a celebrity sneaking in a crowd of people.".  Himchan think of it for a second and eventually stop covering his face.  When they reached the kitchen area Jiyeon called her dad.  "Dad!"  while her both arms are spread ready to go in a hug with her dad.  Mr. Lee (her dad)  is surprised that Jiyeon came back so he stopped what he is doing and copied Jiyeon while running towards her and they hugged each other while jumoing in circles.  Himchan looked at the two of them dead pan.  The co-workers in the shop also noticed Jiyeon so they stop for a while and welcomed and hugged Jiyeon.  Mr. Lee noticed Himchan on the corner so he asked Jiyeon.  "Who is he?"  ,  "Ahh~ right. That's him." she whispered then looked at Mr. Lee hoping he'll got it.  Fortunately, Mr. Lee understand it.  "Ahh~, the one you're babysitting?".  Jiyeon laughed and lightly slap Mr. Lee on his arm while Himchan is there dumbfounded, shocked and wide eyed.  Mr. Lee noticed Himchan's reaction. "Huh? Oh! haha! I'm just joking."  Mr. Lee said and continued  "Go first upstairs and wait for me there. We'll be closing in a little while. Alright?"  Jiyeon then stop herself from laughing.  "Yes appa. Himchan, let's go."  But Himchan didn't move so Jiyeon pulled him.  

When they got upstairs. ~

"Did he said you're babysitting me? Did you said that to him?"  Himchan looked at her with his deathly stares.

"What? No!"  Jiyeon stop herself from laughing again.  "Anyway, it's boring here. Let's go outside." 

"Let's go? there's no 'let's'. Go outside yourself."

"Aish~ don't be stubborn. I'm just helping you, you know that? And if you don't..."

"If I don't, what?"  Himchan stare at her with poker face on.

"If you don't....I...I'll...Ill leave you here! I'm going backby my self!"  Jiyeon argued.

Himchan thought it was a lame excuse but he knew he don't want to go back alone.  "Aish~ Alright, alright. You really like to go out with me don't you?"  and he smirked.

"Whatever."

~

They both went out to stroll for a while. "There. Let's go there! The ice cream there is very~ delicious!"  Jiyeon giddily invite Himchan.

"Pabo. Ice creams dosen't have that much of difference taste on different shops except their flavors."  Jiyeon just pulled him to get there.

~

"Annyeong!"  Jiyeon greeted kindly the owner of the stall.  "Oh! isn't it the princess of this town? Jiyeon-ah! how are you?".  When Himchan heard the 'princess' part he made a 'disgust' look.  "I'm fine. Thank you!"  Jiyeon started being silly.  "Eew."  Himchan said quietly behind her with poker face on and Jiyeon just gave him a 'whatever' expression.  The vendor notice Himchan and ask  "Is he your boyfriend?".  Jiyeon looked at the vendor wide eyed.  "Hmm? No! haha!".  Himchan is also wide eyed.  "Aahh~ I thought he was. Anyway, why is he wearing a cap?".  Jiyeon looked at Himchan like  'Waht should I say' look and Himchan gave her a 'I don't know' look.

 

                        ~ End of Chapter 7: Taking Stroll (part 1)...... ^___^... 

 

*Hi guys! ^__^ I'm sorry for not updating for too long and if this chapter is making you feel bored T__T but this is not the end of Chapter 7, there's a part 2 of it because I don't want to make it long just for a single chapter ^__^ Thank you for those who keep reading this fanfic ^__^ Have a nice day and Stay Awesome! =D