Chapter 9: Misunderstandings ~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

 ~

The Next Morning, Jiyeon's 2nd day, she woke up early at 6 am.  Jiyeon woke up early to clean and arrange all the things in the pastry shop while Mr. Lee and Himchan is sleeping.  After 1 hour of cleaning and arranging , she went to the kitchen and started cooking for breakfast.  After a while, Mr. Lee smelled the foods Jiyeon is cooking. He went to it and smiled at her.  

"Waa~  My princess is the best!"  Mr. Lee said enthusiastically.

Jiyeon smiled,  "Pssh~ of course!".  Then they both laughed,  "You can eat now.  I'm just going to wake up Himchan. Alright?"

Mr. Lee sat down and nodded.  When Jiyeon s about to walk out, Mr. Lee called her.  "Psst~ Jiyeon-ah."  Mr. Lee whispered  "I heard him snort really loud~"

Jiyeon laughed while holding his tummy "Ahahaha! Seriously?! Omo! I should record it~" 

Mr. Lee laughed along  "Ahaha! yes you should~ Now go."

 

Jiyeon went to the living room and stand at the back of the couch where Himchan is sleeping.  Jiyeon looked at him for a second and giggled quietly because he looks like a sleeping little kid in his position plus his loud snorts.  After that.  "Ya~ Himchan. Jerkchan wake up!"  Jiyeon said loudly but calmly.  Himchan didn't wake up.  "Oh, so you're not waking up huh?".  Jiyeon then start lifting his hands and wiggled it and start tickling Himchan while laughing.  "Ya! Ahahaha! Wake up!".  Because of Jiyeon tickling him hard, Himchan fell on the ground which made Jiyeon widen her eyes.  

"Ouch!"  Himchan groaned in pain then he sit on the floor while massaging his hips,  "Ya! That hurts!"  Himchan sent a death glare at Jiyeon.  

Jiyeon just lightly laughed at him.  "I'm so sorry"  Jiyeon said while smiling.

When Himchan saw Jiyeon's smile, his heart goes like 'dugeun dugeun' again and made him calm but he make sure that Jiyeon noticed it so he put on his poker face on.  "Well, it dosen't look sincere. You're smiling.  Just don't tickle me anymore...or else..."  Himchan warned Jiyeon while smirking.

"Or else what?"  Jiyeon curiously asked with her innocent face on.

Himchan still smirking  "Secret"

"Pssh~"  Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

 

~ At the Kitchen ~

 

"When is your mom going back?"  Mr. Lee asked Himchan.

Himchan looked at him  "I think after a month. It depends"

Mr. Lee nodded.  "So... if your mom comes back then Jiyeon's job is over?"  Mr. Lee ask again.

Himchan stop eating for a second and looked at Mr. Lee.  "Hmm? Yeah~ I think so."

"Mmm..."  Mr. Lee nods again.  "Are you close with my Jiyeon? Are you interested in her?"  Mr. Lee asked out of nowheremaking Jiyeon to look at Mr. Lee with wide y

eyes while Himchan almost cough off the food on his mouth, caught off guard.  Jiyeon looked at her dad mouthing  'What-are-you-saying?' while eyeing him.

"Ahahaha!"  Mr. Lee laughed forcely,  "I'm just kidding. Lifting the mood you know? Haha!"  

Jiyeon just  sighed while Himchan just looked at the two weirdly then get back to eating his food.  "I'm done."  Himchan got up form his seat and grab his plate and put it  on the sink.  Mr. Lee looked at him then to Jiyeon.  Jiyeon arranged her spoon and fork and drink her water,  "He's always like that. Going out right after he eat~"  Jiyeon said in her 'bored voice'

"Aaahh~ At least he still have some manners. He just  don't get up right away but will say something first."  Mr. Lee smiled.  Jiyeon just laugh a little  "yeah~ you're right."  They both get up and arranged the plates.  

After Jiyeon wash the dishes she went straight to their shop and help Mr. Lee at baking and selling pastries.  Jiyeon put on her self designed apron that she used to wear and start  making breads.  While Jiyeon is making a strawberry filled bread, Mr. Lee interrupt her.  "Jiyeon-ah, can you help me and be the cashierer for a while? I'm going out."   Jiyeon automatically remove off her apron and dirting away some flour on her hands  and washed it,  "Yeah~ sure. Take your time."  Jiyeon smiled.  And that Mr. Lee head off.

~

"Good Morning!"  Jiyeon greeted a guy customer around her age giddily.  

The guy looked at Jiyeon with his eye smile "Good Morning too." 

"What would you like to order?"  Jiyeon asked.

At first the guy is still spaced out looking at Jiyeon's face. Then for a mere seconds he blink a few times and speak.  "Oh! sorry~ Avtually, I don't know..."  the guy rubbed his nape while smiling awkwardly making Jiyeon smile unknowingly.  "Could I just get your ummm....number?"  the guy said lowering his voice on the 'number' part.

Jiyeon blinked in confusion  "I'm sorry. What?"

Himchan heard their conversation behind the wall.

"Uhh.. haha! no!"  the guy awkwardly smile and shakes his head,  "I mean, I'll get your most buyed bread."

"Oh sure~ wait a sec."  Jiyeon smiled and start picking five different breads.  "Here it is."  Jiyeon handed him a paper bag of breads.  "There's five different breads in there. I picked out the most delicious one instead of the most buyed ones if it's okay."

"Yes, it's okay. I don't mind at all."

Jiyeon smiled  "Good~"

"Here."  the guy handed her his money  "Thanks. I'm Jun by the way."  the guy introduced himself. 

Jiyeon blinked her eyes confused on why did he say his name.  "Oh. Nice to meet you Jun."  she smiled,  "Come again next time."

"Sure and of course."  Jun made an okay sign and smiled then leave.

While Jiyeon's putting in the cashier the money, she noticed there is a piece of paper hidden along the money.  "What-" then she noticed there's numbers on the paper or more specifically, cell phone number.

"He's cute~"  the lady on the other counter said.

"Pssh~ Here we go again~ telling me there's a CUTE guy over here and there haha!"  Jiyeon jokingly said.  

The lady just smiled and continues on the next customer.  Jiyeo nsaw an emptied tray of bread on the displays and take it out and make her way to put some again.  

While Jiyeon is putting some breads, Himchan interrupted her.  "You still got time to flirt whie working huh?"  Jiyeon breathes and looked at Himchan angrily. After 3 seconds, Jiyeon suddenly slap Himchan on his right cheek hard.   "How could you?! Do you even know what you're saying? You said I'm flirting?!"  Jiyeon breathes again and put her hands on her hips.  And at the same time Mr. Lee came back and heard the whole arguments going on but instead of stopping them he stand in the door because he knew why Jiyeon is so affected and defending herself from what Himchan said.   "For your information, I. don't. flirt. And I hate it. And I hate it when people say things like that to me and you..*breathes and put a hand on her forehead*  You have a gut to say that to me?! How could you?!  How could you even say that to me without knowing what's going on? Why does people always think that being nice or kind is flirting?"

"Hey..calm down-".  "No!"  Jiyeon run a hand through her hair nad breathes,  "It's...it's just about my past-" Jiyeon stopped for a whle cutting off her own words,  "You know.. forget it."  Jiyeon walked out of the shop leaving her apron on a table and walking pass her dad without even noticing him. The lady in the cashier just followed her leave with her eyes,  "Jiyeon-ah!"  the lady shouted.

Himchan is there, left alone with regrets flowed through his whole body with his head low, staring at the floor blankly.  "What have I done?"  Himchan said almost whispering to himself.  Mr. Lee walked to him and sighed  "*sigh* I won't get mad at you kid. I'll try. But if I were you I won't say that to her. It's about her past and if you want to know what happened, I shouldn't be the one who should tell you. It's her right."  then after that Mr. Lee walked out to the cashier.

Himchan still there, still his head hung low.  "Aish~! Pabo! What have you done!!"  Himchan smacked his head and ruffling and messing up his hair out of frustration.  After a few minutes he snap back to reality and runs out of the shop as fast as he can and followed Jiyeon, which he don't know where.

 

                                     

                                        ~ End of Chapter 9: Misunderstanding...... ^____^

 

------- - -  - -- - -  - - - ---------------- -- - - -- - - - - ----   ---- ------ ---- ---- ---- - -- - - - -----

Hey guys! I'm back! ahoho ^^ This is Chapter 9 and I hope it won't bored you (and if it do I'm so sorry T__T)  and thanks for those who keep on reading this and to that one awesome dude who help me get my motivation back.(you know who you are ^^ if you read this you're one of them ahoho =D)  Thank you so much! Ahoho~ ^^  I'll try my best to update but I can't promise to update quickly and everyday since I'm really busy :((  Have a nice day and Stay Awesome!! V^___^V