Chapter 3 : Meeting each other....is like a war? ~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

~

Early in the morning Jiyeon went straight to the coffee shop to give the permission slip so that she can stop working there and after that she went back home to say goodbye to her dad and to their co-workers ,  "Dad, I should probably go now"  Jiyeon said ,  "Right, now go before Mrs. Kim leave"  Mr. Lee said ,  "Bye dad, I'll miss you"  Jiyeon hugged her father ,  "I'll miss you too",  "Don't worry someday I'll come back here to grab some snacks and breads when I'm hungry"  Jiyeon smiled ,  " Sure anytime Jiyeon. Now go" ,  "Bye Jiyeon-ah! we'll miss you!" said the co-workers of the shop.  Jiyeon smiled at them and ride her bike to go to the mansion.

 

In the mansion ~

  Jiyeon hurriedly run through the door and knocked and Mrs. Kim opened the door.  "I'm so sorry for coming late. I'm really sorry"  Jiyeon bowed.  "No, no no don't. It's okay. At least you come right? I'm glad that you go here before I leave. Come in"  Mrs. Kim smiled. Same routine as like before, Mrs. kim offered Jiyeon a sit and they had a juice and had a conversation.  "It's already going to be noon. Time sure flies by. I need to go get ready, suit yourself first okay?". 

~

Mrs. Kim is ready to go out when she suddenly remember she need to tell something.  "Jiyeon-ah~ My son is upstairs, on his room. He may not go out except when it's lunch time, you can go in there and meet him. And if he dosen't reply back to you just come in there okay? But be ready to be scolded by him"  Mrs. Kim informed Jiyeon and slightly laughed.  *Too bossy, too stubborn and he's a complainer ey.. What else? -__-*  Jiyeon thought.   "And if you need something, don't be shy to ask and talk to Linda or to the other maids okay?"  Mrs. Kim added.  "Yes, sure and thank you for the info"  Jiyeon smiled  ,  "Goodbye! Stay safe everyone and Goodluck Jiyeon!".  Then they all bid their goodbyes and Mrs. Kim get in the cab/taxi.  "She's so nice"  said Jiyeon ,  "Yes, she's always like that"  Linda said and Jiyeon turned her face on Linda   ,  "She's always nice that I always need to remind her not to because her son is getting more and more stubborn each day"  ,  "mmm...problems of good persons huh?"  ,  "Haha! yes it is. Now let's go inside and meet Himchan"  ,  "Himchan? oh, her son?"  Jiyeon asked  ,  "Yes, it's him" .  *(sigh) Goodluck to me*  Jiyeon thought.

 

They both went to the kitchen and Linda gave her a tray of snacks and juice. "Here take this"  , "Oh, thank you. Is it mine?"  ,  Linda laughed  "silly, no take it to Himchan so you'll have an excuse to go inside his room. Don't worry you can have one after you give that"  Linda smiled  "By the way, I'm Linda" ,  "Sure. Yeah~ Mrs. Kim introduce me to you"  Jiyeon smiled  "Nice to meet you! and I think you already know me, but Hi! I'm Lee Jiyeon"  ,  "Yes I do. Now give those to Himchan".

 

Jiyeon walk upstairs to give the snacks to him.  "You better not be stubborn or I'll tear you up to pieces boy"  Jiyeon said quietly to herself.  Jiyeon knocked on the door but he didn't said to come in.  *Mrs.Kim is right he dosen't reply back when you knock the door -___-*  Jiyeon thought  "Don't you have mouth or tongue that you can't answer back?"  Jiyeon said without knowing that she ac tually said it a little bit loud for him to hear.  Surprisingly, the door opened by Himchan,  "I heard what you've said, pabo"  Himchan said and toned down the 'pabo' part.  Jiyeon stared at Himchan a little bit longer and Himchan noticed that.  "Yeah~ now you know why I don't go out there? because of this face!"  Himchan said loudly ,  "Wha- no! Don't think of that!"  Jiyeon said thinking that Himchan thought she stared at him because he's ugly or something.  "Yeah right~ now go inside. Put it in my table"  Himchan ordered.  *What the?!*  "Hey! Don't you have any hands? Go take it there, put it in your table yourself!"  Jiyeon shouted ,  "Are you kidding me? For your information and Just so you know, YOU applied to be MY personal maid and do you know what that means? You'll do anything I say!"  Himchan argued back  "Now go!"  , "Ugh!"  Jiyeon got irritated and thought  *I swear, you'll regret being stubborn in front of me!* .  

 

Jiyeon went inside his room and put the tray of snacks into his table.  "Wow! Big room you got here"  Jiyeon said in awe.  "Close your mouth before soomething gross drops on my floor"  Himchan teased Jiyeon and she just rolled her eyes.  "I don't care~"  Jiyeon quietly said ,  "What did you say?" , "Nothing. By the way, I'm Lee Jiyeon"  Jiyeon bowed.  "hmph. so? Did I ask you who you are?" ,  "What the?! Ya! I'm being nice here and you're going to be just like that?!"  ,  "Actually, you didn't showed a nice side of you from the start. You even shouted at me. Remeber?"  , "Whatever. Anyway, why didn't yousaid goodbye to your mom?"  Jiyeon asked ,  "None of your buisness"  and he continued watching T.V ,  "She said to me that you need to talk to someone or at least go out there"  ,  "Hmph. Don't order me. And don't you notice something?" ,  "What?"  ,  "You're talking to me and I'm talking to you. Pabo. And I'll never go out there with this face ever!"  ,  "He! yeah~ Why didn't I think of that?" ,  "Because you're a Pabo?" ,  "Ya! and what's wrong with your face? You're just wearing glasses and need some... you know.. make over. Trust m, I've seen worst than that!".  Himchan stared at Jiyeon and let words sink into his ears and he start thinking  *I somehow think she's right but I just don't know if I can do it*  Himchan thought.  "Why am I even talking to you? Now go out of my room!".  Jiyeon started walking out of his room and said  "Jerk!"  ,  "What?!".  Before Himchan can argue back at her, she closed the door .  "I can't believe I talked to someone for that too long"  Himchan scratched his head.

 

Meanwhile downstairs ~

 Jiyeon went straight to the kitchen and ate a sandwhich.  "So how did it go?"  Linda asked ,  "Hmph. Linda, if you're just there you're going to heat up and explode just like me".  Jiyeon said while munching the sandwhich and Linda just laughed  "That's why I told you to do it because I know I may growl at him" ,  "You know what Linda? Actually we had a NICE~ conversation a while ago. We DIDN't fight~"  Jiyeon said sarcasticly while having a mad expression.  "We know you had a fight with him.  We hear all your yelling"  Linda laughed.  "Really?! He's just so...."  ,  "Stubborn and bossy?"  Linda finished for her  ,  "Yes he is and he's a.... jerk"  ,  "Just be patient with him. I know something good is inside in him, he's just shy to show it openly"  ,  "yeah, you might be right. Well wish me luck!".

 

They already done cooking foods for supper and Linda called Himchan to come down and eat.  Jiyeon got surprised that Himchan did came down and eat.  "Hmm.. he follow orders. Dosen't see that coming"  Jiyeon said and Linda laughed at what she said.  "Why don't you eat now? and accompan him?"  Linda asked ,  "Thank you Linda. But if I'm going to accompany him, let's all eat together. Come on"  Jiyeon suggest.  "Hey! can you stop being loud?I'm eating here~"  Himchan complained.  "Well I'm suppose to accompany you but never mind!"  Jiyeon said back and thought  *Jiyeon be nice~ Be nice~*

 

Jiyeon is taring at the foods when suddenly her stomach growl.  Himchan heard it and gets more irritated   "Are you doing that on purpose?"  , Jiyeon shakes her head "no~"  then her stomach growls again.  "Ugh, come, eat"  Himchan said in a I-don't-care tone.  "O..kay~ Linda, come eat with us now. You too and you".  Jiyeon started inviting all of the maids and Linda and there's Himchan surprised and confused at what she is doing and just shakes his head in disapproval.  Himchan finished his foods and directly went to his room,  Jiyeon noticed he left and shouted  "Goodnight!".  Linda and the others laughed at her silliness and Jiyeon asked them  "Is he always like that? After eating he just goes back directly to his room without saying anything?".  The others nodded ,  "Yes, he's alway like that. We just let him be like that because we know a misunderstanding is going to happen"  Linda explained.  "Oh, okay. Let's just eat. Don't mind him."  Jiyeon said cheerfully.

 

 

 

~ End of Chapter 3: Meeting each other.... is like a war? ~ ...^___^...

 

* Finally I update! haha =D I'm sorry for not updating for days I'm just not motivated (I'm very sorry T_T) so here it is. In this Chapter they finally met ^__^ that's all I'm gonna say =P. Thank You for everyone who reads this story! Have a Nice day n' STAY AWESOME! ^^ *