Chapter 7: Taking a stroll ~ (Part 2)

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

~

"Well."  Jiyeon started  "Actually, he's so~ concious of his look. That's why."  Jiyeon said calmly.  And there's Himchan looking at her with chagrined expression. and shouting at her 'Ya! What did you just said!' in his mind.  "Ahh. But why? can I look at it?"  the vendor asked.  "Sure!"  Jiyeon said.  Himchan looked at her wide eyed and shaking his head.  "It's okay"  Jiyeon whispered, smiled and gave him two thumbs up.  * (sigh). How can this girl always force me to do things I don't even like.*  Himchan thought to himself and then he take off his cap.  The vendor looked at him.  "What's wrong with it? It's not that bad. You just need to take time and care about your look." the vendor continued  "Someone I know is more horrible *laughs* but he's going with the flow whenever someone makes fun of him."  Jiyeon smiled  "Thank you for saying that to him, really. We'll take two ice cream. One strawberry and..."  Jiyeon looked at Himchan  "What flavor?" ,  "Huh? uhh..vanilla."  (I'm sorry I don't know Himchan's fave flavor T__T).  The vendor reached out the ice creams.  "Thank You"  Jiyeon smiled.  "Anytime."  the vendor also smiled. 

~

They walk around  while eating their ice cream.  "I told you. There's nothing to worry about your look. You're just being concious.".  

Himchan still looking straight ahead. "It's only one person. There's thousand of people around here."  

Jiyeon just sighed.  "Let's go over there!" she giddily invited Himchan.

~

The reached a pet shop.  Jiyeon is admiring all the cute animals that can be seen in the window.  "Isn't it cute?"  Jiyeon asked Himchan while pointing at the dog and smiling like a little kid.  Himchan stared at her.  *She's really beautiful...What? No,nonono. Ugh I can't help it! Darn it!*  Himchan thought and lightly slapping his cheeks.  Jiyeon saw that and asked  "You okay?" ,  "Huh? yes. I'm okay.".  Jiyeon still admiring the little puppy  "It's so cute!".  "Yeah~ it's so cute." Himchan blurted out quietly while looking at Jiyeon. Jiyeon heard it and just smiled. And once again Himchan's heart start pounding fast.  "Woo~ I'm really gonna die."  Himchan said really quiet this time that no one can hear it.  Jiyeon is still hyped up.  "Let's go inside!"  and she pulled Himchan inside.  

~ Inside the shop ~

"Waah~ this dog is really cute!".  An old man walk near them, looks like the owner of the shop. "Good Afternoon." The old man greeted them nicely while smilling. Jiyeon smiled at him and greeted him back and asked  "Can I carry him for a while?".  

"That one? Yes you can."  the old man smiled.

Jiyeon start lifting the puppy then hug it softly close to her and petting him. "It's so cute!"  Jiyeon still smilling so wide.  While Himchan is still staring at her, more like admiring her. The old man stand beside Himchan.  "Young man." 

Himchan unsurely lookeda t the old man  "Hmm?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"  the old man asked.

*Aish~ Why do people keep asking us that? Do we really look good together that much?*  "Huh? uhh no sir."  Himchan said politely.

"Oh, I thought you were." the old man slightly laugh and continued  "Well you look good together. Do you like her?"

*So can this old man read my mind and suddenly answer my question?*  "Hmm? I...I.. don't know."  Himchan stuttered and looked at Jiyeon.

"Hmm.. I don't know can only means yes or no. But I think it's more of a yes." the old man said.

*Why is this old man so intriguing?*  Himchan thought and just slightly smiled at the old man. Then he suddenly looked at Jiyeon and he felt it again. *Maybe...maybe..he's right?*

"Mister? This is expensive right?"  Jiyeon asked.

"Well.. yes." the old man said.

"Aww~ I can't take you home little buddy."  Jiyeon pout then smiled  "Maybe next time. I promise."

Himchan can't take his eye off Jiyeon  *Ugh! Stop it Jiyeon. Please!* he thought.

"Oh! It's already 6 pm. Himchan, let's head back!"  Jiyeon said to Himchan.

While Jiyeon is walking out of the door, Himchan looked at the little puppy that Jiyeon keep on admiring and unknowingly, Himchan let his mind not to forget what the puppy look like.

~ They walk out of the pet shop. ~

"Are you thirsty?"  Jiyeon asked.

"Yes. Very." Himchan said straightly.

Then they went to the nearby milk tea shop.  They ordered and they hurriedly head back.  While they were walking home.  Kang David blocked  Jiyeon's way.  

"Hey~ I haven't seen you around lately." and he pout.  

"You know, it dosen't suit you very much."  Jiyeon admitted.

"Anyway, since I haven't seen you around lately, let's go have a dinner, is it okay?"  David grab Jiyeon's arm but she removed David's hand from hers.

"Why?"  David asked.

"It's really nice of you but I really have to get back quickly. My dad is proably waiting for me."  Jiyeon said nicely.

"Ahh~ It's okay. Maybe next time?"  David then noticed Himchan.  "wait, who is he?"

"Someone you don't know."  Jiyeon said nice as possible.

"Is he..."  David's gonna sked bu tJiyeon cutted him off.

"Is he my boyfriend? If you're gonna asked that then it's a no. So now let us pass."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

Before they pass him, David got really curious why is he wearing a cap so he tried looking at his face but Himchan keep on avoiding it.  David become frustrated so he take off his cap.  And he grinned  "Wow! great look dude!"  David laughs hard  "Now I believe that he's not your boyfriend. Haha!".  When himchan heard him he snatch his cap back and run fast to where his heet leads him.

 

                               ~ End of Chapter 7: Taking stroll (part 2)...... ^___^...

 

*This is the end of Chapter 7 ^__^  I'm working on the next Chapter so please patiently wait for the next Chap. Thank You! =) Thank you again for those who keep reading this fanfic. Have a nice day and Stay Awesome! =D