Chapter 1 : Two Different lives ~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

~

In the mansion ~

 "Linda!" Mrs. Kim called for the maid loud enough for her to hear but nicely,  "Yes?" Linda hurriedly came,  "Can you wake up Himchan now?" ,  "Yes mam".  Before Linda go upstairs Mrs. Kim went to her "Linda, don't call me 'am' again okay? It's okay to call me by my name or just Mrs. Kim, you're oldaer than me anyway" Mrs. Kim said nicely and Linda just nod.

 

In Himchan's room ~

 *knock knock* Linda knocked the door and went inside.  "Himchan, your mother wants you to wake up now"  Linda stand right beside his bed,  "mmm...." you can hear Himchan irritately mumbling/mumble,  "come on Himchan don't make me woke you up in a easy way~ " Linda teasingly warned Himchan.  And of course it dosen't work on the sleepy boy,  "you leave me no choice" Linda almost laugh.  And after a few seconds she started tickling his feet and the sleepy boy started to move like a hyper seal while laughing like there's no tomorrow,  "ahahahaha! no ahaha! stop ahaha! I'm up! I'm up!"  Himchan  pleaded,  "(sigh) Finally, now go downstairs, your mother is waiting for you"  Linda said,  "yeah yeah....." Himchan answered in a tone like he's not in the mood.

 

Downstairs ~

 Himchan went straight to the kitchen while her mother is busy packing her things,  "Himchan, I'm going to U.S for my work okay? " Mrs. Kim start a conversation to her son who don't care what she is saying,   "........ so?" Himchan replied.  Linda got shocked with what Himchan said  "Himchan! watch your words!" ,  "You're not my mother to say me that"  HImchan irritately answered.  Linda is ready to answer back when Himchan's mother signal her to stop while smiling and mouthing  ' I'll handle this ' ,  "Himchan, I don't want to start an argue with you early in the morning so please just please watch your behavior when I'm here or not"  Mrs. Kim calmly scolded Himchan  "anyway, you ask me so? so, what do you want me to buy for you?" Mrs. Kim changed the topic and Himchan smirked  "I'm just waiting for you to say that. Mmm.... I want... new shoes!" ,  "Himchan sweetie I think you should try going out there don't just hide in this mansion. Don't you feel lonely?"  Mrs. Kim tried to convince Himchan ,  "What?! go out there?  Have YOU seen my face?!  Do you think they will talk to to me with a face like this?!  and do I feel lonely? I always feel lonely since dad died and you always go abroad for work. You're always not here!  and you're asking me don't I feel lonely?!  Get a clue! "  Himchan angrily shouted at his mother and angrily left the table.  

 

The kitchen where the maids and Mrs. Kim are, filled the room with silence like an angel just passed by,  "Himchan!"  Linda shouted at Himchan,  "No, it's okay Linda he's right.  I didn't get a single clue and I'm always not here. It's all my fault "  Mrs. Kim start to tear up,   "It'a okay? No! of course it's not okay!"  Linda almost shouted at Mrs. Kim and eventually calmed down   "It may be your fault but you didn't mean everything of it,  you even do your best to keep him safe and to make a living. He just don't get that you're doing this just for him" ,  Mrs. Kim wiped away her tears  "Thank you Linda"  Mrs. Kim smiled  "I think I should hire someone to became a personal assistant of Himchan, so that  he could talk to someone also. Do you think it's okay?" ,  "Sure it's okay. So that he could feel that it's okay to go out there too"  Linda agreed.

 

Meanwhile, In town ~

 "One strawberry filled bread please"  , "Five raisin bread!"  and the pastry shop filled with full of orders of the customers   "One by one please! there's a line in here. Please take in line!"  Jiyeon shouted at the top of her lungs ,  Mr. Lee, Jiyeon's dad, laughed at his daughter  "Calm down, calm down...." ,  "they're so annoying. Dosen't follow instructions! How should I - wait! Oh no! I forgot! I'm in afternoon shift"  Jiyeon hurriedly run to her room and change her clothes and pack her things in a small bag and went out.  "Be safe Jiyeon!"  Mr. Lee shouted ,  "Sure thing! love you dad!"  Jiyeon gave a flying kiss to her dad like a little kid and Mr. Lee just laughed at her silliness  "Love you too!" and he re-enacted Jiyeon in the flying kiss part,  then Jiyeon ride her bike to the coffee shop,  her other part time job.

 

Jiyeon had two jobs. She goes to another work since it's okay for her father to stay in the shop because they hire four people to help them and she's..... finding another job XD. Well it's okay because she stop going to school.  Jiyeon finished her shift in the coffee sho. While going back to their pastry shop, she saw a flier saying that someone needs a personal maid and will be payed very high so when she saw the contact number  she contacted it very quick.  "Hello" ,   "Hello?  who is this?" said the girl on the other line,  "Uhhh...I'm Lee Jiyeon. I saw this flier saying that you're applying for a personal maid?  I would like to apply if it's still okay?" ,   "Oh sure! luckily you're the first one to call.  Just go to the next street and you'll see a big house with white paint and trees everywhere, that's the location"  ,  "Okay. When should I come?" ,   "It's okay if you come tomorrow. We'll just gonna talk about the other things tomorrow okay?"  ,   "uhh, sure. Thank you very much!" ,   "You're welcome. Thank you too! bye"  , and the lady on the other line end their conversation.  

 

After that, Jiyeon went home and talk about it with her father.  "You sure about taking that job Jiyeon?"  her father ask,   "Sure thing! of course! when it comes to working I won't give up!"  Jiyeon said confidently.   "What if you get tired and get sick?  You know, it's okay if you don't work anymore, you can just study"  her father is getting more and more worried  ,   "No I won't!  You know that right?  I'm the super strong girl on this planet ever!  I won't get tired and I won't get sick,  promise!"  Jiyeon said like a little kid.  Her father just laughed at the way she's talking and said   "Just don't let anything harm or hurt you alright? and you can stop working here on the pastry shop and just focused there and the coffee shop"  ,   "Are you sure it's okay?"  asked Jiyeon ,   "Yes, I"m sure. Now go to sleep"  ,   "Goodnight dad"  ,  "Goodnight".  Then Jiyeon went upstairs to her room.   "If only we have money so that you can stop working and just study.  I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah"  Mr. Lee said to himself.

 

Meanwhile on the mansion ~

  "Linda, where's Himchan?"  Mrs. Kim asked ,  "He's upstairs"  Linda said and asked  "Did someone already applied?"  ,   "Yes, someone already did and I just need to discuss it with Himchan".   Himchan is playing video game when his mom knocked.  "Himchan! can I come in?" asked his mom and as usual Himchan did not reply back so his mother just went in.  "Did I ever say you can come in?!"  said Himchan in an angry tone ,   "I already told you that you better watch your behavior right?! well as a punishment,  I applied someone to be your personal maid which I know you don't like"  Mrs. Kim ,  "What?! No you can't do that! you know that I don't like having one!"  Himchan got angrier more,  "You can't do anything now. I already hire someone and she accepted it and she's coming tomorrow"  said Mrs. Kim while walking out of the room but before she close the door she said something to Himchan   "and try talking to her okay? Nicely" and that,  Mrs. Kim close the door.   "Uggh! She's so.... ugh!"  Himchan smacked the pillow beside him   "And to that girl who have been hired.... she better be careful"  Himchan smirked.

 

                                                  

                                                                          ~ End of Chapter 1 ... ^___^ ...